Castle wars For nonmemebers!?

jerrryjammer

CASTLE WARS IS THE MOST FAMOUS MINI GAME IN THE HISTORY OF RUNESCAPE!!! IT IS SO GREAT, SOME PEOPLE DO NOT EVEN KNOW IT BECAUSE THEY ARE NONMEMEBERS!!!!!, AND THEY ARE MISSING OUT ON ALL THE FUN !!!! I THINK AT LEAST RUNESCAPE WILL GIVE THE NONMEMEBRS THE CASTLE WARS !!! BUT THE PROBLEM FOR GETTING THIS IDEA TO THE RUNESCAPE FORUMS ON RUNESCAPE !!!!! COME ON NONMEMEBRS NEED CASTLE WARS WE ARE GETTING TIRE OF TRAINING, WHY CAN WE HAVE CASTLE WARS IT IS TOOO MUCH FUN!!!! COME ON SUPPORT THIS IF WE GET ALOT OF PEOPLE SAYING THIS WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!!COME ON NONMEMEBERS !!!!DO U WANT CATLE WARS???????? YES WE DO!!!!! SUPPORT THIS IDEA NOW!!!!!! :!: :!:

CW is in a member's area, to get there you would have to rub a Ring of Dueling. Then we would have to make other enchanted rings F2p because F2p would complain.

Anyway, there are plenty of newbs at CW, we don't need any more.

Offline and unavailable.

my thought: no

why?

-we pay you don't blablabla

-cw is in the p2p area

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

LET'S GIVE THEM THE AREA FROM TAVERLY TO THE UNDERGROUND PASS TOO!! AND LET'S PUT MORE STUFF IN CAPS!!11!!!

You don't pay? You don't get CW.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Wait, we COULD make CW f2p, but they have no way of getting there! Muahaha!

Let's give them west runescape and keep the door shut :twisted:

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

Wait, we COULD make CW f2p, but they have no way of getting there! Muahaha!

hehe i love your idea

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

I've just lost all faith in this board.

I know exactly what you mean.

We could make Castle Wars non-members, but then they owuld want something else I'm sure. How about giving them the Barrows? Dragon Armour?

I haven't got anything against F2P, I have only recently became a member. But my view has always, and will always, be that members get more because they pay. Non-members get a pretty decent game for free don't you think? Yes it is true some people can't afford to buy it, but does that mean we should give it to them for free out of sympathy?

Basically, no.

THIS IS INCREDIBLY STUPID, IT ISN'T GONNA HAPPEN, THINK ABOUT IT, WOULD MEMBERS BE ABLE TO USE MEMBERS STUFF AGAINST NON-MEMBERS? JUST PAY THE DANG 5 BUCKS!!!

@meb

Let's give them west runescape and keep the door shut

Brilliant thinking, then we can simply teleport in.

@The topic at hand.

No, we can't have castle wars, because it's a minigame. F2p will never have any minigames. I do enjoy playing cw on my member newb, but If they were to give free players that, it just wouldn't be fair to the members who payed just for that.

av.png

People just need to learn to share crabs.
I'd prefer my nether regions clear of diseases, thank you very much.
just turn off accept aids

I've just lost all faith in this board.

I know exactly what you mean.

We could make Castle Wars non-members, but then they owuld want something else I'm sure. How about giving them the Barrows? Dragon Armour?

I haven't got anything against F2P, I have only recently became a member. But my view has always, and will always, be that members get more because they pay. Non-members get a pretty decent game for free don't you think? Yes it is true some people can't afford to buy it, but does that mean we should give it to them for free out of sympathy?

Basically, no.

ditto

I always tell the truth even when I lie

I'm so sick of ppl whinning and crying and complaining about being f2p and how little game they get because of it. I mean if you really think about it f2p's get a lot of game for not having to pay. Jagex is not going to give something p2p only over to f2p's so just forget about it; the whole point of p2p is if you pay to play, you get the extra fearures (items, map locations, monsters, quests, etc...) that come with your paying subscription. Beside like so many ppl have said before me if Jagex gave p2p stuff to f2p's they'd have no reason to be p2p. In fact you should consider yourself lucky there's as much f2p stuff as there is or even a f2p at all. Jagex could just as easily, actually it would have been easier for them to have created less f2p stuff or even no f2p at all. Like I said before there's plenty of stuff to do as f2p and the way I see it if you really can't find sumthing to do as f2p you have two options: 1. bone up and pay the subscription fee, 2. quit playing.

Can't afford membership? Than I'm sorry but s*cks to be you, deal with it.

ps. I'm f2p, I've always been f2p, and I problably always will be, but you don't see me whinning about not getting the benifits of members. You wanna know why? Because I understand what members is all about.

pps. I agree with you sebbeberg this thread should be locked.