Remind me never to take Dharok into the wildi again!

BullyKutta

O.K, today I get bored, I decide to PK in dharok seeing as it owns in the wildi. Ive done this before so im not scared. Im fighting, then all of a sudden a pop up comes up from out of no where. I close it and see that the Runescape screen is completely white - its frozen. I dunno what to do, i exit it, load back in the same world. And there I was, dead in fally. With no Dharok on.

Now alls i got left is a whip. No armour nothing. Im pretty much poor now.

I hate my computer. :evil:

There goes 5.3m worth of items. :roll: and the guy that killed me while my pc was frozen had a red phat and 43m in bank which he showed me and he didnt want to give it back.

I suck at merchanting completely, anybody have ways i can make money quick or anything good to merchant, I have the following money-making skills.

80 Woodcutting

86 Fletching

86 Magic (possibly a money making skill)

50k xp to 87 Fishing

84 Cooking

59 Runecraft

Thanks,

Bully Kutta

Barrows! You can't lose money there (unless you die)

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

woodcutting + fletching + your runecrafting (nats) + picking and making bowstrings + your high magic level = money. (you can even buy 2/3 of the items and make your own nats, or chop your own logs, etc.)

or just crafting nats in it self is a good way to make $.

or, if you are daring enough, try barrows.

good luck with making your money back.

polarbeardaveyz9.png

Remeber Don't take anything your not prepared to loose that means take nothing! Unless you have 10 bil and so oh well when you loose 20 phat sets, and then this noob looses 1gp and crys.

Make nats and kill green dragons.

You'll get it back in no time seeing how those are the 2 fastest ways to make money thru skills;

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

the white screen happens to me, when i load of a server and get to log in screen i always bring up summat else to see whether to play screen goes white. if it does i reload the server and check again untill it stops.

sry for your loss :cry:

Guest AshKaYu

Sell your whip=3 millish?

Buy 1k nats(300k)

Buying 1k Bowstrings(150k)

Buy 1k Magic logs(1 mil)

Fletch

String

High Alch

Profit

Repeat.