What are you listening to right now!?

xenogold

Whatever You Like - Weird Al Yankovic -->

Noob.

I'm listening to Whatever You Like, by T.I., the legit one. Not that wanna-be [cabbage].

Get out.

Symphony X - Eve of Seduction

Just a little something before I leave for school.

You act like my little bro, and he's 14.

Why? How is rap any different from any kind of msuic? I find it so strange that people *love* BLACK metal, but hate rap because it "degrades" women. I see no difference.

M.I.A. - Paper Planes

And next up is - One by Apocalyptica.

MIA good ole Dancehall/Reggaeton/UK. With some other influences. Very nice. I fly like paper get high like planes ;D.

How does rap degrade women? Are you talking about striphop or just the wannabe gangsta rap (like TI) that people listen these days?

-Renate.

;>

[hide=Second]SageFrancis-PersonalJournals-00-fro.jpg

Personal Journals by Sage Francis.

I've had this album for a while. I listened to it once before I think, but I wasn't a huge fan. I decided to listen to it firstly because I was in the mood for Hip-Hop, and secondly because someone around here (I think it was teh_langzor?) has been praising Master Francis as of late. I was really digging this album on this listen through.[/hide]

I had the middle three records playing while I was doing a practice paper for my Maths exam tomorrow.

:thumbup:

Sleep Now in the Fire by Rage Against The Machine.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

Opeth - In Mist She Was Standing

Sure is longsongs here.

Why? How is rap any different from any kind of msuic? I find it so strange that people *love* BLACK metal, but hate rap because it "degrades" women. I see no difference.
I don't care much for black metal, full of novelty bands and related tomfoolery. I also have no problem with rap; as stated it's because you raged over the person listening to Yankovic.

Anyway, it's over now.

Black Metal is silly. If anyone argues that Black Metal is serious then just argue by saying: A load of men dressed all in black leather begin chased through the woods by trolls on a grimm frostbitten autumn morning... Yes, serious!!! The only kind of Black Metal that could be taken seriously is depressive/suicidal black metal.

Ironically, i'm listening to the album New Obscurantis Order by Anorexia Nervosa, a symphonic black metal band. You really can't take this band seriously at all from how they look:

[hide=Teh mostest kvltest grimmest frosty black metul band evar!!!]2.jpg[/hide]

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

The Raconteurs - Consolers of the Lonely album

My dad brought this home from a guy at work. Aside from the incredible inconvenience of getting it all organized in iTunes from a flash drive, it's brilliant.

p2gq.jpg