What are you listening to right now!?

xenogold

the blind willie mctell cd from the obscure 167 disc jazz archive box.

its kind of strange. When I put the cd in the computer it gives completly different song titles than that there are on the back of the record. :?

#2 Experience blues (CD)

#2 Dark Night Blues (Computer)

there isn't one that's the same.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Metallica - ...And Justice for All [album]

Been a while since I last listened to this. I think it's probably my favourite Metallica record, actually. Although that's not hard, seeing how most of Metallica is garbage.

I always thought it was trash.

I'm listening to that 1st symphonie by Alfred Schnittke again.

21o4pav.jpg

Metallica - ...And Justice for All [album]

Been a while since I last listened to this. I think it's probably my favourite Metallica record, actually. Although that's not hard, seeing how most of Metallica is garbage.

I always thought it was trash.

I'm listening to that 1st symphonie by Alfred Schnittke again.

That's the only album I can stand by them, to be honest. 'Favourite' probably gives off the impression that I think it's awesome, but I honestly don't. It's average at best, but better than the rest of their discography.

Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin - Gwyneth

I checked out this band because I heard them namedropped, and you can't forget a name like that.

That's the only album I can stand by them, to be honest. 'Favourite' probably gives off the impression that I think it's awesome, but I honestly don't. It's average at best, but better than the rest of their discography.

I didn't mean anything with it, just a bad joke. I never really cared for Metallica, I listened to some things, but it always sounds so, I don't know, flat or something. I always had a thing for that gig they had with Michael Kamen, S&M.

21o4pav.jpg

I didn't mean anything with it, just a bad joke. I never really cared for Metallica, I listened to some things, but it always sounds so, I don't know, flat or something. I always had a thing for that gig they had with Michael Kamen, S&M.

Mm, yeah. It seems as if every Metallica album [including Death Magnetic] suffers from horrible mastering, making it sound flat. Well-produced metal albums are hard to come by as a rule, but Metallica albums are just flat and loud. Particularly bad offenders.

The Smiths - The Queen is Dead

The thing about Metallica is that they are a thrash metal band, meaning all they need to do is crank up the amps and rock. Simple as that. S&M is a good idea, but I think you eventually get bored with S&M simply because all it offers is Metallica performing with an orchestra.

Mm, yeah. It seems as if every Metallica album [including Death Magnetic] suffers from horrible mastering, making it sound flat. Well-produced metal albums are hard to come by as a rule, but Metallica albums are just flat and loud. Particularly bad offenders.

The loudness doesn't really bother me too much (I admit that Death Magnetic is reallly loud).

Primus - My Name is Mud

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

Pink Floyd - Hey You

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

The thing about Metallica is that they are a thrash metal band, meaning all they need to do is crank up the amps and rock. Simple as that. S&M is a good idea, but I think you eventually get bored with S&M simply because all it offers is Metallica performing with an orchestra.

Yes, it's Metallica with an orchestra. Why should that get boring faster than a normal Metallica record? In my opinion it really gives the music something that it normally lacks. If Metallica is meant to sound flat or not doesn't mean much to me, it just doesn't sound good.

Electric Masada - Tekufah

21o4pav.jpg

Yes, it's Metallica with an orchestra. Why should that get boring faster than a normal Metallica record? In my opinion it really gives the music something that it normally lacks. If Metallica is meant to sound flat or not doesn't mean much to me, it just doesn't sound good.

The Outlaw Torn from that CD is incredible.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.