What are you listening to right now!?

xenogold

Sing the Word Hope in Four-Part Harmony by Maybeshewill.

Taken from the title song (worth a read):

[hide=]"We are young, confident, affluent, and have no memory of tougher times. Weve grown up in an era of never ending financial growth, and have expected things to stay that way. Weve grown up in owner occupied homes with total acceptance of technology, global warming and terrorism. Our whole society has been based on consumerism for the past 15 years, making us dream consumers, yet we dont know the difference between a credit card and a debit card, and we have no idea how much a pint of milk costs.

On average we have 800 illegally downloaded songs, and 1 on 8 of us spends more than 100 pounds a month on our mobile phone bill. Weve never read a newspaper, and weve never used our chance to vote.

We allow our governments to make decisions without giving us all the facts. They send troops abroad who will die in order that we can steal resources from the people who have them. People who meant us little or no harm until we invaded their country. We allow those troops to commit horrendous atrocities and hang our alleged enemies for much less.

Weve spent years entrusting our futures to our parents, our governments, the banks and the corporations who have continually lobbied for their own interests, and weve let them make selfish decisions that have left our society teetering on the edge of ruin.

Were blinded from the information that would really shock us by stories of sex and sleeze which doesnt make the smallest difference to our lives, and so we have no desire to do anything about the things that really do. Weve watched as greed wipes billions of the worlds stock markets, destroys jobs and lives, and proves that capitalism is just as corruptible by human nature as communism.

These are tough times but we seek solace in our friends and Co-Conspirators, we make small differences in each others lives, and dream that we can make real progress."[/hide]

Mastodon- Aqua Dementia. I love the whole Leviathan album.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I feel that there's a total of like 50 bands total in this thread.. Anyways, to contribute: Lark's Tongue in Aspic Pt. 1, by King Crimson.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!