What are you listening to right now!?

xenogold

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

The last 10 songs in the Hump Day iTunes shuffle:

Jesus Jones - Right Here, Right Now (Martyn Phillips 12" Mix)

Orpheus Chamber Orchestra - Pachelbel: Canon in D

Ramona Falls - I Say Fever

Weird Al Yankovic - Its All About the Pentiums

Electric Light Orchestra - Tightrope

Butterflies - Birds in the Morning

The Blues Brothers - Shot Gun Blues (Live)

Elvis Costello & The Attractions - All This Useless Beauty

Elton John - Dont Let the Sun Go Down on Me

Led Zeppelin - Misty Mountain Hop

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgCm1MT5hnM

Truer words have never been spoken:

You can always tell the difference between a rich country and a poor country because in the poor country the people get together with the dogs, and the sun, and the kids, and the dirt, and the [cabbage] ... in the village square, or wherever it is, and sit and listen to the music. And the music reaches strange, and glorious, and very fastful heights. And the people all dig it, and even the kids dig it, and it's a great scene, and even the dogs dig it, and the whole sky digs it.... And everyone sort of collapses afterwards in a fit of satisfaction.

But in the rich country it's different. They all pay to see somebody who is stuck onto a stage. And the whole ugly, commercial act of... Christ do you know what it is...? goes on in front of you. And not only that, you pay to see it. And, not only that, but most of the time in a rich country, you can't hear yourself or the people talking around you. That's where they're all ... bending over each other to tell each other how good you are, or how bad you are, or how sloppy they thought you were tonight or "he wasn't together at all tonight, was he" or "I don't dig his scene at all" or "I can't get into him at all..."

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Lateralus by Tool.

I like this song.

Live is beyond spectacular.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Just finished the new Bon Iver album. I'm really disappointed. He totally missed the mark with this one. I mean I'm not expecting another For Emma, but this was just....boring.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg