Making 1 free pixel sig! NO MORE REQUESTS PLS

terley

Ok, I've already got some requests via pm but nothing so far stands out as an exciting/great idea, as my last one just went pear shaped im really willing to get straight on to something else, im looking for an original idea, that leaves room for flexibility, I don't wanna be moaned at if it's not 'exactly' how you pictured it in you're mind.. That's not how it works, because as I can't be paid it's up to me which Idea I choose and when, no first post, first serve.. I don't wanna hear 'Oi!.. I posted first, why aren't you making mine?'.. Because Im not making tons and tons, only like 2-3 max before college starts again..

What im hoping to see is a few requests, with nice thought out ideas so I can read through and pick out which one I wanna pixelate.. 4 paragraphs long max (I don't wanna read an essay), use whatever props you want to illustrate you're idea, but please do not be too fussy, know my style and know i'm not a machine, I need time to plan out, sketch ideas, find references, etc.. I don't usually just say 'ok!' and start drawing random things in paint..

Remember I'm making these for free, so please be considerate, no bribing privately to try sway my choices, because since buying/selling stopped I've quit rs alltogether.. Money doesn't interest me, at all.. Plus don't rush me with constant pm's, I've had several messages before from the one guy saying 'Hey about the pixel, have you finished yet?', 'Hey Ter.. Just checkin if you've done that sig?', 'Damn I've been waiting for 3 hours now.. any more progress..'... Just... No..

Thx :D

sigs already requested from

007even - http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5102/007even4sh.png

Lazt - Request toooooo loooong to post, but I still... yawn.. read it.

pjtomboy - http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/9173/pjtomboy4bs.png

Pureleader18 - http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/9206/pureleader182vw.png

plus 2 ref pix -

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/9002/battle8rw.jpg

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/4384/kilik7bs8jo.jpg

remoteman - http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/684/remoteman4kc.png

Any other pm's I've recieved were either too rushed or just begs.. 'Free Pxl Pl0x' -_- ..

Feel free to submit you're ideas here. :D, But actually spend time on an idea, don't jump to post 'Free sig? me please, erm a guy in full rune..', thats too rushed..

vistame09copyhr8.png

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to have a pixel signature, as they are quite hard to come by, and because this chance only comes around every so often. Plus, you own lol.

I would like you to use all your imaginative wit in this because all I am going to give you are 3 details that MUST be in it.

My username, and the words "Pro Image Rater".

Me.

Something to do with guthix.

17298good124cmredsadlfkjlaksdf.png

Add me ingame: Lnterest. I am back.

nope, I'd actually probably prefer it to be non rs related.. I think over the years rs pixel sig idea have been exhausted.. It just seems to be a request of their character 'owning' something.. or just stood doing nothing really that interesting :roll: .. I wanna see some original exciting ideas..

Some requests have been too short so far, the only information I've recieved is that you want a sig, plus brief summary.. Just cus I don't want an essay long request doesn't mean you should trim it down to under two lines.. Please just make your requests detailed, but don't go overboard with it.. I've got a 8 paragraph long description in my pm's :lol: .. one liners are just as bad..

remotemans is prolly the ideal request, but he's only asking for a few things in his sig, by all means be more detailed..

remoteman - http://img160.imageshack.us/img160/684/remoteman4kc.png

vistame09copyhr8.png

A Guy..Tan Skin..Black Cap..No Shirt..Some ragged jeans.white shoes..on a Bike ( red bike) going up a half pipe and the half pipe should have heaps of graffti..with other people on the top of the half pipe waiting on skate boards and other bikes..The Back ground should just be the sky and sun and maybe some clouds..should go on the lines of this--2641021629215172gl.png

i would love if you would do mine..im a patient guy..untill when i have to wait for 6 months :P

Name: Qinghu

*no quote*

~Michael

~My Second Year As a Tip-it'er

~Need a Sig?(Abstract, Grunge or Photomanip) Ask me.

Setting/background: A basketball court (with audience in the background)

Number of characters: 2 (1 boy, 1 girl)

Character 1: A girl with medium long hair (black) red T shirt and white shorts trying to shoot a basketball. (jumping in the air) She will say this: "Watch the master and learn."

Character 2: A boy with black shirt and white pants. (colors can be changed) Trying to block the shot the girl is taking. He will say this: "oh nooooo!"

The ball will be flying in the air.

In the background there would be a scoreboard showinng that the girl scored 30 points and the boy scored 0.

In the corner will be the name "shan" and under it a small quote saying "Only the strong surive."

If you will do this...thanks a lot!! I will really apperciate it. If you won't, thanks anyways for offering free sigs. :)

EDIT- quick sketch of the sig is added 8)

bballsamplesig.jpg

EDIT again- Hmm...or maybe if it's not too hard..i want the girl to be dunking the ball into the nets. that'd be cool :wink:

But it's all up to you to decide. =]

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Yes, i'm a girl! I like to watch NBA, so? =]]

Thanks star_in_the_sky for the AMAZING sig and eckered for the great avvy!!

.::Ok to add on something there, I'll post what I used to wear when I played RuneScape. That should help you a bit. Plus I'll add in some other details, like where I want it etc::.

.::My armour, what I wear etc::.

.::full torag, no hammers, or helm, whip, obsidian set, rune boots, ice gloves, glory, and I'll have a sorta green glow around my head. Just to add in a tad of not-what-I-actually-had-but-I-wish-stuff, a green party hat, to fit in with the greeny glow::.

.::The placing of this pixel::.

.::I am walking a long and uphill path, made of lots of rocks and stones, it's really bumpy. At the far end (in the distance) there is a building, with a green glow similar to around my head::.

.::The text::.

.::Main text::.

Eminem Da1st

.::Sub text::.

The journey of Guthix

Thanks, hopoe this makes it easier to think about. Also, for the background, etc, as I said before, use your imaginative wit.

Hoping to see some 0wn4g3 w0rx0rx +P Hah, have fun with this if you want. Change the ideas a bit, and like I said, use your imagination.

17298good124cmredsadlfkjlaksdf.png

Add me ingame: Lnterest. I am back.

hmm i would be satisfied with a guy full rune guthix, abby whip, glory, bunny ears, with tan skin and white hair, with some lessers in the backround. or if thats to much time just put me in camalot bank or whatever. tyvm!!

and please have it say like blood weaver skillz to pay the billz

can you pm me when you get done pl0x

rarest tradble item in game is bds - a super poisoned bronze dagger. i have never seen one. ever.

I would love to have a pixel sig made by you! :D

I've seen some nice sigs by you, and I was wondering if I could get the one purple guy with the sniper rifle (hes in the corner of the pic below) except I wanted him to be olive green. (keep the sniper rifle though.)

h2mpwaterworkssnipergismall1pv.jpg

And could you put him in an area looking something (no need to be exact) like this:

sm_Colossus.jpg

and add some people (wearing the same armor as the sniper guy just in a different color) or it might look kinda barren.

I wanted some text in the bottom right hand corner in red saying "Strafe me, I dare you...", doesnt matter what font just make it look good. [EDIT] [2nd EDIT: Can I get all text in the Unreal font? the url for it is, http://www.dafont.com/unreal-tournament.font]

Thanks, if you get the chance I would love to get this sig made. (I'm pretty patient, by the way.) :D

400x137copy.png

hey terley phr33 s1g plx?

hmmm for the idea if it could be

a dude in ahirms, karils bow, white boots cape n gloves, dimond ammy

hes shootin a blk drg with a bow while runnin away and castin ice barrage on it too

any bg and add or change anything u want just an idea

kc32dx4.gif

thanks to Etexbleu for the sig

kill try

in kinda of a green house with all these plants and a window with a noob looking threw it with a scared face and a venus fly trap on the floor about to att him and theres a sign saying beware of bob and other plants around him

if u want u can add another character diffrent backround etc.

edit:its kinda a farming kinda herblore sig

ty for atleast reading

sig and avy by born2die

il take 1 plx

i want full zammy, beserker,whip,zammy book,rune boots,dragon gloves

and make him owning some noob ranger or sumthing.. :o

name:LIL N 3

and make it say "rune pure 4 lyp3"

sharkkiller9ns.gif

991th to 99 mage 9\6\06

Pixel me this...

*go on msn for reference*

dont think i can post it here.. not in appropriate or anything, just cant post because of forum rules

I would like one if you don't mind.

Size-Normal rules

Background- Wildy is always a good choice, multi combat mark por favor.

Characters:

1- On the left side of the sig is the main character. He is dressed in blain black and has a red/blue/green/etc. mohawk. He is holding a guitar. He is doing a pose like this..without the japanese dude face.

http://www.harmful.org/homedespot/newtdr/NEWtdrARCHIVE/3diary/assaultsmall/2bass2.jpg

2- A pker dressed in full rune with a dragon scimmy and sheild.

Character 1s actions- A large fist made of air/music/something is coming out of the guitar and hitting the pker, doing massive damage.

Text- Rock>Pkers.

P.S-You're getting pm'ed this also.

208zdpy.jpg

ok i'll pad mine out abit :P

I would like a guy in torags pl8 - legs, no helm, obby sheild, whip, glory, white boots/gloves if u can fit em in. he has a monkey on his right shoulder and is looking up at him with a loving smile, and the monkey is pulling a funny face. They are both in Dharok's barrows crypt, and the guy has his right had pointed be hind him freezing dharok just as he is climbing out of his tomb.

Dharok would be lifting the lid of his tome above him with one hand, and only half of his body would be showing. he would have a surprised expression, but that is kinda hard if he has a helmet on lol. They would be on the left hand side of the sig if we were looking at it, with dharok to the right of them. The tome would be further to the right, the walls made of bricks etc. That would be fantabulouistic.

you would see maybe the top half of the guy in the sig? oh make him have [bleep]ey blond hair and a semi tanned complexion. i'll give u the reigns on this one, do what you like.

could i have remoteman472 and "barrows master" somewhere on it.

hope i have enough detail..

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

Hello Terley

For my request would like a picture of The Subaru Impreza Rally Car(http://www.mobilecomms-technology.com/contractor_images/european_antennas/3_wireless_LAN_antennas.jpg

I would like this car going around a corner similar to the one in the picture above. The corner should be a little sharper. I would possibly like people on the outside of the corner cheering the driver (Solberg) on. he car should be kicking a substantial amount of dust. The dirt and dus should be somewhat chili colored but with a litle more brown. The people watching the car should be wearing mainly t-shirts and shorts, some with sponsor shirts on (like vodaphone, stI, BBS, ect.) In the sky maybe a helicopter with a news camera on the car. Behind the spectators some oak trees. I would like some text saying "Coldvenom" in the lower leftthand corner. Font doesnt matter.

Here is a simple example of the sig:

pixelexpample19hh.png

sorry im not a good artist ^^^

Thanks, Coldvenom

cv2.gif

sig by me avatar by: born2die

My Website -> Coldvenom.CO.NR <- My Website

Terley, I'd like to thank you for the sig you made in my competition. I wish I could have paid you, but you never got back to me in my pm and now I see you aren't accepting money :(

Anyways, I've really liked the Pink Floyd vector you made me.

if you have time i'd like one:

a guy neeling on the ground holding duel d scimis crossed against his chest

waterfall backround

(i know kind or random but i've been dreaming about it for a while)

the guy can be wearing anything i just want him to have a white gnome hat on his head :)

thanks very much if you can do it :)

Shamuuu.png

Listen to the mighty words of Bloodredsword.

Tip it MGC Xbox live leader board!

If u can plz make me 1

A guy im full dharok rune boots white gloves and a obbie cape

hes on realy low hp dharoking against shadow warriors and he 1 hits

a shadow warrior

backround: make it like the place were shadow warriors are

i hope u have time to do it ill be very happy