full dragon not really full dragon?

gizmo2k3

well as i was on a role with all my staking on b4rr4ge i was up by about 25 mill ( started off with 2 mill and rest is profit :P ) and i decided to go to fally to buy afew things like afew mage bits and so on, and i walked up north just to check what was what and i see a person saying 'selling full dragon for 25mill' and i was like :shock: :shock: i'm going to have abit of that and rushed over

i trade the person and i put up my 25mill and wait for the dragon, chain appears first, followed buy the legs, then the obby shield appears followed buy a berserker helmet

now i closed the screen and he said 'noob' now i put him on my pm and i said to him i wanted full drag, not just chain and legs and he said that was full drag

so my question is what has happened to the drag square and medium, surely for the toughness of getting them and the quest you have to complete to get square they should still be being used?

gizmo2k5.png

People like the obbyt shield better because if it's str bonus, and the obby shield also costs 2.1m less then the d square. And the warrior helm is just 2 def points lower then the d med and costs a fraction of what the dragon helm costs.

People like the obbyt shield better because if it's str bonus, and the obby shield also costs 2.1m less then the d square. And the warrior helm is just 2 def points lower then the d med and costs a fraction of what the dragon helm costs.

etleast the helm gives str bonus...

but full dragon is more like something yo have then wearing for real combat... bttr buy battow if you need it for combat :P but its still buttr then rune etc...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

but full dragon is more like something yo have then wearing for real combat... bttr buy battow if you need it for combat :P but its still buttr then rune etc...

i'm sorry i didn't understand a word of that

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

if you dont understand that maybe you should pay attention more in english lessons :S

The warrior helm doesn't give str bonus. Berserker helm gives str bonus. Warrior helm gives slash bonus.

Noctis666.png

thats was just that guy,alot of ppl say things that is competely crp. its just easyer to say selling full dragon rather than selling obby sheild d chain d legs,etc. etc. in lv 75 terms alot of ppl sell rune pl8, rune legs ,berker helms,and g shield and say selling full rune(its just easyer to type m8 :wink: )not saying its right though

if you dont understand that maybe you should pay attention more in english lessons :S

Too bad what was said has nothing to do with what's taught in english classes. At least my teacher never taught me about words like btter and buttr and how sentences can exist without punctuation. I must have missed out on that day. :(

Back on topic - I don't think the guy who was selling should have marketted that like he did. If that's full dragon, then what's the old full dragon called?

Well... If it wasn't already obvious... This community has really been dumbed down in a certain respect.

From the English lessons comment... to the noob who thinks full Drag consists of two drag items and two non drag items. Its just really sad to see something like that.

You were right by closing out the trade screen.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

Well... If it wasn't already obvious... This community has really been dumbed down in a certain respect.

From the English lessons comment... to the noob who thinks full Drag consists of two drag items and two non drag items. Its just really sad to see something like that.

Agreed one-hundred percent.

I hope that's directed towards jwrm, because I've never heard of bttr, battow and buttr. That's just me, though. :lol:

I think that still means full dragon, it's just nobody really uses the med since the warrior helm is better and looks better, I prefer the square to obby shield but more people use obby shields now.

123 Combat / 1900 Skill Total / 99 HP / 7x 99 Stats

"If you do not understand, maybe you should pay attention more often in English lessons."

I apologize, but I felt the need to grammatically edify your attempt at correcting someone else's grammar, above anything else. :lol:

Anyways, the person selling the "Full Dragon" was obviously trying to falsely advertise in order to attract more attention. He apparently did, if you traded him wishing for a good deal. (As you should have. Full Dragon for that mere of a sum would have been a steal.)

What it all boils down to is: If it seems too amazing to be true, it most certainly is.

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

jwrm22 is in my post, i feel so honoured :D :D

Lol :lol:

Outsanity, that was a very good post =). Gave me a good laugh, and I liked what you said about things seeming too good to be true.

On topic: Is it necessary to make a topic due to one person's misinterpretation?

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

jwrm22 is in my post, i feel so honoured :D :D

Lol :lol:

Outsanity, that was a very good post =). Gave me a good laugh, and I liked what you said about things seeming too good to be true.

On topic: Is it necessary to make a topic due to one person's misinterpretation?

it wasn't that, the main question is why people arent using the full dragon term in the correct way anymore

gizmo2k5.png

I agree with you completely. Ive also learned that to many, "full rune" doesnt include a kiteshield, anymore. :(

I hope that's directed towards jwrm, because I've never heard of bttr, battow and buttr. That's just me, though. :lol:

Wow, you know Adam007 didn't say that exact same thing like 3 posts up? :? Why bother replying to threads if you dont even read all the replies?

Give the guy a break, English isn't his first language and I bet that if you were to post on a forum in his language you'd do a whole lot worse.

On topic: when I read the title I though this was going to be a topic about full dragon not existing because there is no d pl8, full helm and kite, I'm glad to see it isn't.

I would have closed the trade screen aswell because if I wanted to buy full dragon I'd expect chain, legs, square and med just because any full set contains those items (barrows excepted because of 2handed weapon). I don't care that the obby shield is better because that's not what I'm buying at that moment. You don't walk up to someone buying full mith and offer him mith pl8, legs, then add a rune large and addy kite just because it's better?

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

Too bad what was said has nothing to do with what's taught in english classes. At least my teacher never taught me about words like btter and buttr and how sentences can exist without punctuation. I must have missed out on that day. :(

Back on topic - I don't think the guy who was selling should have marketted that like he did. If that's full dragon, then what's the old full dragon called?

the old full dragon is called full dragon classic

Piscis_Rex.png

99.99999998465% of the world's population is not me, if you are the 0.00000001535% that is me, put this in you signature

-"being famous is like being a woman, if you have to tell people you are, you aren't"

Agreed one-hundred percent.

Yes, I agree too, altho i do prefur the obby sheild because of the strength bonus,

I3il2die: aka: BiRDiE

An Are Sole: Pure Def/Skiller...

+1, And to the guy who flamed sheep: Jwrm22 is the one who should concentrate on his english skills. He writes awful english. And yes, i know he aint english, but neither am I, english is my what: 3rd best language after finnish and swedish. Yet I try to type as good english as I can and really pay attention on typo's and other grammatical errors before I post.

Ontopic: the guy was a noob yes, that's not full drag. And the guys who said "the old full dragon is called full dragon classic" are just rs2 products :mrgreen: