What do you collect (+ pics)

Kill_Life

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought i had a lot of gems until a few post back.

But anyway, I'm not sure if any of these count as a collection. I like to think the gems are and the lobsters took a while to fish. Cakes are pretty easy to get really so I'm not sure if they count either!

nfsvu7.jpg

And by the way, I did actually read the whole topic on the way to page 41, and wow, some of those collections are crazily good!

screenshot041aoj0.jpg

Here's the stuff I collect. Sacked my 1600 tiara collection, but kept the ones I used, and a huge bunch of previously collected tools (1k of each tinderbox, hammer, chisel, needle etc) were sold to an insane collector, whom I will not name.

collection160307na6.png

PS! Accepting donations of burnt sharks/lobs and coifs. O:)

A complement to your burnt lobster collection, I, too, have one, though mine, I must say, trumps yours. :lol:

I've been collecting them pretty much since I snagged a few hundred of them off the floor one day. Just been a little OCD of mine.

collections.jpg

(Sorry its so small)

A while ago, some guy asked me if I would help him with a quest. He needed dye. So I made him follow me, and a while later, we picked up all the stuff we needed, and Aggie made us some dye. He was so happy, that he went to his bank, and took out 513 Pheonix Crossbows! He gave them to me, and since then I've been asking people for some. The highest donation so far is 102, and the rest I got in exchange for helping people through The Shield Of Arrav.

crossbowrs5.png

I'm a merchant as well, and when you're a merchant with a fair amount of cash, you get some pretty powerful amounts of the things you're buying.

oresdw6.png

I wouldn't call this "Collecting", since I sold them all afterwards (for profit :thumbsup: ) but I like the picture. It's not the highest I've had, though. Once my buyer of coal wasn't on for a couple of weeks, so I kept buying and buying and buying - I ended up at 26k coal. Luckily, he came back on, and I made lots of money! But I'm talking too much, enjoy my pictures in all their glory! :roll:

signature8xy4.gif

Thanks to Jwrm22 for helping me with the signature :D

Have a look at my 'Land of Fakes'

Private chat ON, give me a HYT and I'll HYT you back :D

my collection, before i gave them away.

untitled9yl.png

Fake? Too big space between numbers.

yea nice try :notalk:

looks like the background is too solid of a color too

EDIT: nvm i was thinking of another screen

mmh hmm, sure...

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

I collect frog tokens, used to get tons of them like 2 months ago... Now I havn't gotten one in ages.

I have 70 of them.

I guess I could also say I cỏ̮̦̮̦̉̉̉ect maples from miscellania, got 40k of those and 24k flax.

And I also collect birds nests, got 1.4k of them :)

I collect tinderboxes (almost 500 now), buckets (only like 550), and cakes (reached over 1k!) \'

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

As a crafter, I will buy a chisel from the general store instead of walking back to the bank if I need one. I have about 20 of those.

I also "collect" unenchanted ruby amulets. But it's mostly because I can't enchant them yet, and no one wants to buy them if they're not enchanted. I have about 40 of those. :(

holy [garden tool] do u get all those frog tokens? :shock: :-k

any way I'm colecting cook jublys i just sarted like two days ago so i only have 12 but wish me luck (plz) :pray:

guyx5000.png

guth8os.gif

be yourself because you suck at being that guy