if you could have one piece of modern equipment in RS

ixfd64

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ive read all the posts before mine saw some i lied saw soem that were pointless but that what i think what counts is what the creator thinks

instead of gp a credit card except its called liek a scaper card and if u die u with ur card instead of gp u keep ur card which has all ur gp

a b25 bomber with a ton of atom bombs and just some reg bombs not to mention a cyber fish i can ride!

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

A ghettoblaster to intrudace al of you rock-people the genres of "trance" and "hardstyle"... :P

Nah, I'd prolly go for the Pesticide plain to be able to do efficient KQ-runs...

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

LIGHTSABERS!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I was gonna say U235 isotope and a free neutron, but that's better!!! :D

LIGHTSABERS!!!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Got a new one- A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA!

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.