Anybody else anal about organizing items while training?

jabb

I do. I find life a lot easier to deal with when things are organized.

(Example: food goes down at the bottom, money goes in the top left, runes go in the 3nd row, weapons and armor go in the 1st and 2nd rows, blah blah blah... :))

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Yeah, I reorganize inventory every time I pick something up. It's a good and bad habit. :)

Reorganizing is never a bad habit unless you're talking about a situation in which you don't have the time to.

For example...

In the Wilderness when you've just finished picking up your hard earned Rune (g) when a team of 8 level 90s [you're level 89] are close on your back... actually, you'd end up in Lumbridge if the team was experienced, but I won't go there.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Yeah, I reorganize inventory every time I pick something up. It's a good and bad habit. :)

Reorganizing is never a bad habit unless you're talking about a situation in which you don't have the time to.

For example...

In the Wilderness when you've just finished picking up your hard earned Rune (g) when a team of 8 level 90s [you're level 89] are close on your back... actually, you'd end up in Lumbridge if the team was experienced, but I won't go there.

Your example sounds so much like me. :\

My inner OCD definitely comes out when I play Runescape. I try keeping my bank organized, and I do for the most part, but it ends up getting unorganized near the end where rows of miscellaneous items are and things I withdraw often that I do not have two of. Although I cringe a lot when I see it, it doesn't bother me too too much because I only use the bank for a few seconds at a time so I don't see my mess much. However, when it comes to the inventory and training, totally different story since I stare at it quite often. I constantly rearrange it to make it look nice and organized.

I organise my invent seeing as it's actually safer.

take for example barrows. you're lagging and you don't notice you're prayer gone down to 10 (which is a very bad mistake). now, if you don't know where your prayer potions are then you'll have to spend precious seconds looking for the potions in your invent. if the barrow prayer drain happens in that time while your fighting dharok it could easily be the diffrence between life and death.

I normally keep:

rune at bottom (seeing as you don't need to click them), armours, weapons etc. at top (seeing as you need to frequently swap between them in certain places), pots in the middle, food top-middle, quest, minigame etc. stuff bottom-middleish and sometimes some random junk crammed between them :wink:

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

Wow, I honestly believed I was the only obsessive compulsive in Runescape. I have a lot of OCD habits that are involved with RS, like my screen has to be positioned just right, same with the forums or "other" browser screen I have up while playing. My Dew has to always be in front of the right speaker. I must always be wearing the same Sponge Bob boxers. J/K About the Dew.

(now some1 quote me and add me to ur sig)

I have a lot of OCD habits that are involved with RS, like my screen has to be positioned just right, same with the forums or "other" browser screen I have up while playing.

I also have to orginaze my windows, inventory and bank space, it drives me crazy when it is not.

i organise it depending on what i'm about to do, lesser or crafting, and i always have money on me (except wilderness), same items always together, food normally on the bottom

i organize my bankspace too... i would never find the chisel if it wouldnt be upper right....

When I train I usually end up burying a lot of Big Bones and gathering lots of Runes, Steel Bars and Uncuts. I usually carry a Fire Staff too for High Alchemy. I like keeping food and potions separate from the main bulk of my free space and a barrier of Runes, Steel Bars or Uncuts between my staff, coins and weapons (like Rune 2H for getting those drops when the monsters get crowded). It's way too easy to waste food or potions by accidentally trying to bury them or to mistakenly High Alchemy a staff or weapon in one's haste to free up space for the next round of drops.

But that's just a type of sub-logic within which my OCD works.

Gaelforcwynd.png

And I thought I was the only anal-retentive freak...

Coins upper left, tools/spare weaps top 1-2 rows, seeds (if I'm picking them up that day) down the right side, runes down the right. Food towards the top or bottom, and bones or space filling garbage all together as well.

I even go so far as to group stuff within groups. Not only do I group say, shields together, if the black shields aren't together in a small, tight group, it drives me NUTS! If my Nats and Laws aren't right next to each other, it drives me NUTS!

I am SO relieved to find out that I am not the only nut-job that obsesses about his invo...

And don't EVEN get me started on my bank...

:shock:

"Duty, then, is the sublimest word in the English language. If I do my full duty, the rest will take care of itself." ~ Robert E. Lee

gz_sijan.png