Do you have friends that think runescape is stupid???

aznhiroller

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of my real life friends don't even know I play.

my friends don't know that i play cauz i don't tell them cauz they used to pay out this guy that played :P they havent actually ever played so they are just going off what they've heard but they still hate it but i love it

all my friend cares about is graphics :roll:

same here... I showed them the game when I was rcing lol.

Quote of my pals:

Oh Runescape is gay get a life :roll: I WILL NOT GIVE IN TO PEER PREASURE!!!

gesmf9.jpg

yeah one of my "friends" is a big arse hole about it.. he used to play alot and even got so into it that he bought items from ebay :roll: . Now he thinks its the gayest thing ever. ( hehe is new hoby is spending thousands of his parents $$$ on salt water fish :lol: :lol: )-now thats a real waste of time......... :lol:

Getting another sig

[removed]

heh, a few of my rl buds just sit back and laugh when they hear that i still play runescape... even though all of us used to play it back in 7th grade (a junior atm, or 11th grade) .. i've only got 2 rl buds that still play rs that have played as long as me.. they both enjoyed the combat parts of rs.. one's 122 combat, other is 120.. although the 120 quit recently :(

siggy4jh.png

sig by Misterxman

Un-Retired from RS X-mas 2009, 93/99 Fishing, 105 combat.

I have a couple friends that think RuneScape is stupid:

Here's a few and their reasons:

#1. Plays WOW, so he thinks the graphics are gai and thinks the gameplay is boring.

#2. Doesn't like graphics. He really doesn't play any RPG's.

#3. Thinks it's boring and waste of time.

#4. Boring.

They don't talk much about it, but if they do I attack them... I agree that RuneScape graphics are... ok, but it's because it's Java and it's free too (for people whoa re newbs). But I love the gameplay and all the stuff to do and nice people to meet :)

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

My friends HATE RS so much, a kid who used to play was lvl 123 and he gives me tips but he has to whisper cause he think it not cool , actually alot of kids in my class play it but we kinda keep it quiet. I like RS a lot it is real fun and the fact that java is free is a great help, but i would still rather play b-ball or hockey

My friends don't know I play, I don't talk to them about it, I don't even think about Rs when i'm with my friends. I don't care what my friends say, because all I wanna do is keep it to myself(and a few rl friends that know i play but they don't tell anyone lol)

A lot of my friends have played, but most quit around level 6 :lol: They only care about graphics now :roll: so they play some other MMORPGs

228/228 Qp

• 1 month later...

well, ask on my school "Who plays runescape?"

The next secont, 10-20 knifes and siccors will be stuck in your back

None of my irl friends plays it.

Best/latest drop list:

Rune: 18th of june 2006 [scimmy]

Other: 6th of June 2006 [3 half keys, T]

26th of june 2006 [yellow mystic hat]

untitled6kv7.gif

yes and most of them used to play it and that is really annoying, because when they played it and i didn't i never said anything then when they quit and i still play they call ME sad when i never said a thing to them!

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

I know a few friends who just laugh when I talk to another pal about where I'm at with something. I really care less, I just tell them that I enjoy the game, like you enjoy other things. Also some of my friends laugh at the fact that I'm still playing, but they were no more than 60 combat, all of them. It ends up to be me the one laughing. :lol:

61784167.jpg

They all play World of Warcraft. What can you say?

so do i. i think runescape is actually...better. i have a 60 mage currently. and with all the MC, AQ, and BWL raids we do. it does get pretty boring. i got the commander rank and quit pvping. basically raids is all i do

Ralvn.png

all my friends quit runescape a year ago. They were all merchants and hated skill building. For some reason they thought i quit to, but nope runescape is to addicting to quit. randomly they start talking about runescape just bad mouthing it but it doesn't bother me.

sorosigjq5.jpg

Most of my real life friends don't even know I play.

same my sis plays. but my mom made an account to see what my sis wanted to pay for. she got to the cook bread part of tutural and quit. that is good. i do not expect anyone of my reallife friends to play runescape except for maybe the ones from my old school yah. you know the guy that made a thread about his son being addicted to runescape asking why we play this game bashing it in everyway shape and form well....... that is how my mom was. well c ya

StarViv.png