Report Abuse

spazguitar306

I don't know about you, but when i get a message like this on runescape, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :lol: :lol:

Hi Eminem306,

Just a quick note to say that we have now had a chance to look at the abuse report that you recently sent to us.

You will be pleased to know that we have now taken action against the player you reported and we hope that they will not be causing any more trouble in the game.

Thanks again for helping to make Runescape a better game for everyone.

Sincerely,

RuneScape Customer Support

Help me do this please, and you can get a free Wii too!!!

http://gadgets.freebiejeebies.co.uk/7294

i got one of them too, i ventured onto a 'FREE SERVER' and some guy was offering 'free gold armour trimming' so i traded him, he said it would cost 1k, and the item i wanted trimmed, in this case a rune plate :P

then i was at the trade accept screen and realised, im level 102, hmm... you cant actually trim armour so i told this guy and he was adamant that you can,

so, i declined obviously, and reported him

a few days later,

we've reviewed you report...blah blah lbah, wont be bothering anyone

I3il2die: aka: BiRDiE

An Are Sole: Pure Def/Skiller...

marlin85 Posted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:42 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah makes me wonder how a invititation to be a mod looks like

Jagex invite people to be mods only through the official website message system.

Any mod who posted the message is likely to lose their crown for doing so.

yah i love to get those scammers

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

i just hope that most of you only use the report button when people are breaking the rules to an extreme. Not just reporting people, so that someday if you report enough people you will become a mod. It is those people that i hate and despise.

scam.jpg

:o

I was 16 on that day

Hmm...Magic tv your name looks a bit like that new one the guy made

*thinks to myself* maybe just a coinsidence that you happen to post about that Day and being close to the same name area..

nope im called magictv because a few weeks after rs came on the way to school andy(a friend) said he had called his base marie and we all laughed at him before nick(another friend) suggested i shold call my guitar something cool like magictv and later on in the day my mates were talking abuot it at school and i decided to sign up when i got home from school and i remembered the name magictv and so signed up for rs with that name.

And that ladies and gentlemen is the opening chapter in the story of a legend.

oversized.jpg[/bads]

Is it just me, or does it seem that the report function seem to bring out the worst in its reporters. I understand this isn't always the cause with some people as they are genuinely reporting people because they know that they are validly breaking a rule and just doing it to help out the community. But, more and more IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m seeing some examples that people just use the report function as a type of revenge.

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

Is it just me, or does it seem that the report function seem to bring out the worst in its reporters. I understand this isn't always the cause with some people as they are genuinely reporting people because they know that they are validly breaking a rule and just doing it to help out the community. But, more and more IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m seeing some examples that people just use the report function as a type of revenge.

if someone breaks a rule and a customer files a complaint, it's the company's duty to take action--no matter the underlying motives.

There has to be SOME form of customer service and ppl would use that to get revenge even if there weren't a "Report Abuse" button.

100 Combat

91 Strength

70 Defense

82 Attack

85 Magic =)

i reported the guy cause he kept saying the "N" word. Now, i'm not black, but I think its offensive when someone uses it repeatedly as an insult to people. When it is used purposely to offend people, that's going too far.

Racial Slurs + Runescape = Getting Reported :lol:

I just decided to post it on here because this was the first of like 30 or 40 abuse reports i've submitted over 3 years.. and this is the first one they've responded to. and all of them have been actual rule-breakers too.

so i decided to make myself feel all special :lol:

i don't care if u flame this post either. no big deal to me

Help me do this please, and you can get a free Wii too!!!

http://gadgets.freebiejeebies.co.uk/7294

I don't know about you, but when i get a message like this on runescape, it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :lol: :lol:

Hi Eminem306,

Just a quick note to say that we have now had a chance to look at the abuse report that you recently sent to us.

You will be pleased to know that we have now taken action against the player you reported and we hope that they will not be causing any more trouble in the game.

Thanks again for helping to make Runescape a better game for everyone.

Sincerely,

RuneScape Customer Support

I got that same exact message today :wink:

But if you keep reading, right below that it says something to the effect of "this is private content not to be shared with others" or something like that... :roll:

redbullsigortiz.jpg