i've met the famous limparse!!!

rkc98446

haha! i was in the members dungeon and i stumble across our good buddy limparse :)

and he was really nice too ;)

i'm glad i could finally meet a famous tip.it person ;)

limparse5ry.jpg

i guess he meant to say "humbled" and that's definitely not cheese, but i'm cool :)

newbankofrsyq0.gif

haha! i was in the members dungeon and i stumble across our good buddy limparse :)

and he was really nice too ;)

i'm glad i could finally meet a famous tip.it person ;)

limparse5ry.jpg

i guess he meant to say "humbled" and that's definitely not cheese, but i'm cool :)

i did mean to say humbled, and i was and i still am.

I was so taken aback from pms and online recognition that my typing skills locked up lol, thanks to everyone who supported me, i am very greatful and i am very greatful to jagex for reinstating me :) i look foreward to meeting new people and making new friends of all levels ( im not a lvl snob lol) and once again, thanks to you all !!!

2hrmo37.jpg
limparse.png

Back in the old days Ive met people such as ladykilljoy, bluerose, paul, and several others I can no longer remember. I have pix on my dads computer but he prabably tossed it out by now.

Good day sir, how may I help you?

Id like to access my bank account please.

Certainly sir.

i ve met some famous people on the f2p top 100 list

oh yea and this 1 (from last sunday)

Oldnitedeath.png

got 23 rune ores and rune skimm ;)

rsname: lord rex.
december 2011: ranked 107th best f2p player
march 2012 became member.

Lord_Rex.png

I could of sworn his stats were wiped...

It's not that much of a big deal really, i've seen zezima about 8 times and never bothered him (always when there was a new quest :P )

Does limp still come to forums? if he's here then grats on getting your account back! :)

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

I could of sworn his stats were wiped...

It's not that much of a big deal really, i've seen zezima about 8 times and never bothered him (always when there was a new quest :P )

Does limp still come to forums? if he's here then grats on getting your account back! :)

not to be mean or anything but if you read the previouse posts in here you'd see he still does

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

Who is Limparse????? :?:

rofl!, i am limparse, and,as phil said, its no big deal, but its nice to be back, and hi Bubsa :)

What makes you famous?

famous

From Wiktionary

English

Adjective

famous

1. Well known.

2. In the public eye.

* A celebrity is famous

:)

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

I remember the thread you posted when you got banned. Glad to hear it was reversed!

RSN: F T T W, 1167 Total, 117 Combat, All F2P

Current Goal: 97/99 Defence

I am The Walrus.

Who is Limparse????? :?:

rofl!, i am limparse, and,as phil said, its no big deal, but its nice to be back, and hi Bubsa :)

What makes you famous?

he was banned for his name one time because jagex misinterpret it as "limp" "arse." but it's supposed to be in portugese "limpar" "se" which is portugese for "to cleanse oneself."

when he was banned, he posted his complaint over the rant section and we all supported him. i guess it created an internal riot that jagex decided to reinstate him.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

errm yay?

If I see him i'll report his name again and hope a newby jagex mod checks the report XD

Idiot.

Nice one, it was great when you got your account back btw. Wierd that you could become so famous in this community for simply having an 'offensive' name! Lol

And yeh, I seen Zezima, and met the guy with #1. thieving, but I forgotten his name now and can't be bothered to check.

Oldnitedeath.png
:shock: You killed The Old Nite!!!?? Nooooooooo! Is that actually him dying, or someone else? Nice work if it was him, what level are you?

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg