Your Strange Abilities...

LP

I have OCD, I can spend all my life doing something like training agility (on RS) and not get bored.

Yah but it isn't strong enough for farming, nothing is.

It is, the only reason i havent done it is because I havent set a goal to get to yet. I enjoyed getting to 48 farming. Enjoyed it.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have OCD, I can spend all my life doing something like training agility (on RS) and not get bored.

Yah but it isn't strong enough for farming, nothing is.

It is, the only reason i havent done it is because I havent set a goal to get to yet. I enjoyed getting to 48 farming. Enjoyed it.

I think everyone enjoyed getting the first 50 levels of farming >.>

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

-Unusually high reaction time. My biggest asset...i love using my super ninja dodging skills in dodgeball and stuff.

-Weirdly adept at fighting, even though i haven't learned much. Still going to karate...just to learn some more.

-good at doing flips and stuff. I have no clue how this ability was sparked, though my parents say it was from watching jackie chan movies as a kid...

-Pass ANY test in school with above at LEAST a 92. the only time i got lower than a 92 was in Algebra I, with factorizing..cause i didnt feel like paying attention that quarter. Btw, this is without studying.

-Ability to do homework in the first four minutes of a class and get full marks, without the teacher finding out.

some more stuff...which i dont feel like typing out :P

I'm telekinetic.

I used to be able to move a spoon on a thumbtack, but unfortunately I don't have a video of it. I do have a video of me moving a paper wheel for several minutes.

Also I've moved paper underneath a glass case.

But that was a little over a year ago and I haven't moved anything since. :?

wow.. i wonder if you could.. i would try again and see if it stresses your mind or try to figure out how to do it

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

andrew i love you & want you to have my babys!!! <3:

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

i can raise my right eyebrow and lower bmy left then raise my left and lower my right ans so on. i can make my forehead move back and forth its forehead to about midway to back of head. i can move my ears. my friend can bend his hand foward so far.

i realised i hav more lol i can keep 1 eye still and move the other all around.

i can stare at the sun, not for too long anymore

i can sit like those hindu guys where the legs cross over the top of each other, well i could dunno if i can still do it

i can eat a full bowl full of yougurt in 17seconds

sword2di2.jpg

thanks to mitsubishi64 who made this sig

that dude owns! :shock:

yet another way to get famous :)

who specifically?

mementh.jpeg

The following statement is true. The previous statement is false. 60% of all statistics are made up 90% of the time

Finally, I get to save the Earth with deadly lasers instead of deadly slide shows!

I know this isn't weird but....

I have perfect tonage... well, nearly perfect. I can hear pitches in my head and they are the same note, say, our first scale in band before we play anything else. I can also play things on a french horn or piano (one or two finger) without sheet music quite easily. The only problem is that it is usualy off by a few cents ( a little sharp or flat).

I also have this ability where it's usually so hard for me to recognize a person that says hi to me in the halls. Everytime they say, "Hi Carlo", all I can say is "hey" since I can't remember their name in a split-second. Some people I say hi to all the time, I don't even know their names <.< I usually learn their names, but if they don't talk to me regularly, I'll end up forgetting their name :|

I know this isn't weird but....

I have perfect tonage... well, nearly perfect. I can hear pitches in my head and they are the same note, say, our first scale in band before we play anything else. I can also play things on a french horn or piano (one or two finger) without sheet music quite easily. The only problem is that it is usualy off by a few cents ( a little sharp or flat).

Thats called relative pitch, and it's a handy thing to have.

The next step would be perfect pitch, whereby someone could ask you to sing... a G for example, and you can just sing it right on the note. This isn't a full explaination of course.

Relative pitch can be learned, I don't think perfect pitch can be.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

I also have this ability where it's usually so hard for me to recognize a person that says hi to me in the halls. Everytime they say, "Hi Carlo", all I can say is "hey" since I can't remember their name in a split-second. Some people I say hi to all the time, I don't even know their names <.< I usually learn their names, but if they don't talk to me regularly, I'll end up forgetting their name :|

Yeah, I'm horrible with faces, I usually end up associating people to their names by clothes and stature

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

Yeah, I'm horrible with faces, I usually end up associating people to their names by clothes and stature

I'm horrible with names too, Carlo. But, I'm very good with faces unlike Landon. :wink:

3898000bYVcx.png

I'm horrible with names as well.

This isn't a joke, but it took me almost 2 months to retain the names of the people in some of my subjects during my first year of uni :lol:

And these were people I associated with close to 8 or 9 times a week...

same here for me.. If i don't talk to you often and or hear your name often i wont learn it..

there is a cart pusher at walmart where i work.. and i don't know his real name.. though i call him strawberry for the abortive hair color he had for a few days

mementh.jpeg

1. I can make really good chicken noises

2. I can flex the fingers on my hand really far back

3. I get hunches about things. A month ago, I thought "I shouldn't go to the mall, there's going to be an accident." and the car in front of me blew out a tire and hit the guardrail. A few weeks later, I was the one who got into an accident at that location.

Pyrotilly.png[br]