P Mods: Get Exp While Getting Rid of Yew Bots!

Biabf

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't a witch hunt. I believe witch hunts are hunts where a mob goes around looking for something they aren't sure exists. Correct me if that's wrong...

Yeah, I got this idea from seeing a picture Metallica did. There was level 3 left, maybe even a pure?

sig5235ro7.jpg

If a player mod feels like hunting autoers, there's nothing preventing him from doing so. It's just that he doesn't NEED to.

As for high-alching, I'm fairly sure you can even bring noted yew longs to a f2p server, and still alch them for their normal value.

As much as I like this idea, I think there's an easier solution already mentioned: an agressive low level monster around the trees. It doesn't even need to be such a high level monster, level 7 would do (rabbid squirl sounds fun to me :D ) With 10 hp all the autoers would end up in Lumby before you know it.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

As much as I like this idea, I think there's an easier solution already mentioned: an agressive low level monster around the trees. It doesn't even need to be such a high level monster, level 7 would do (rabbid squirl sounds fun to me :D ) With 10 hp all the autoers would end up in Lumby before you know it.
That sounds easier for the player mods but make it more than level 7 like 10 and they will all go. An aggresive level 10 squirrel at all yews and magics would be great. Maybe like a fly fishing at all fishing spots and falling rocks at mining spots? :)
sig5235ro7.jpg

You can't high alch on f2p servers, player mods are asked not to go deliberatly hunting out rule breakers, they are to play the game as normally as possible.

Yes you can.

Not all macroers are using the same program. Perhaps they developed their own and did not include the "See a crown, log off" clause in it. Jagex cannot have their player mods who are indeed supposed to play as normal just mill about there because that's a temporary solution. We need something more permanent, dare I say it? Pure Yews? Something similar to that that will defer people from using bots to chop wood.

Many suggested that autoers be stopped right after the Pure Ess bit that every time you click on the tree you have to solve a sort of puzzle or do a bank pin with a certain number. That would destroy power cutting/mining but it would work, that is until they figured out a way around it.

I remember hearing a quote from somewhere that stated whenever Jagex releases some new deterent for Autoers, just wait a while and they've already beaten it (or something to that extent).

sorry it was late when I typed that, I meant you can't high alch yew longs, and theres not much else worth alching in runescape anymore, save smithed items.

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

yea but where would you find that many mods

Would be awesome if that would work tho

Mod forums? To answer you, we're are doing it all the time but we only log on, talk, and log out so people don't see much of us :)

ashmsig1uq.png

overseerlp5.png

R.I.P. Shiva and Steve

Upside down world:

Jagex should make Pmod bots who go around the worlds talking and making autobots log off.

haha...

Damn you, stealing my idea! Beat the autoers at their own game!

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

Upside down world:

Jagex should make Pmod bots who go around the worlds talking and making autobots log off.

haha...

I'm sure the people behind the bots would realize that it's only an NPC. And I'm also very sure that they could make the macro recognize it, and not log off.

Blakdragon39.png

That sounds easier for the player mods but make it more than level 7 like 10 and they will all go. An aggresive level 10 squirrel at all yews and magics would be great. Maybe like a fly fishing at all fishing spots and falling rocks at mining spots? :)

if they put a low lvl monster the autoers would have no problom with getting 2 lvl 20 combat so the monster owuldnt attack them anymore, wow, 10 minutes of training 2 auto.... it wouldnt work trust me! :roll:

rsn: dragon x boy

137+ combat

500+ mil gp

Upside down world:

haha...

I'm sure the people behind the bots would realize that it's only an NPC. And I'm also very sure that they could make the macro recognize it, and not log off.

And then there'd be REAL PMods coming and checking every hour - half hour or so, and reporting them, since they wouldn't go. :)

Upside down world:

haha...

Lol that would be funny, we could report the bots..but we would just be telling other bots :o!

I'm a player mod.. I literally say hello be my friend? and they log instantly! :lol:
Lmfao! When my friend says something, I log too :wink:
mathisfun.png

Upside down world:

haha...

the only way they could do it that it would recognize that its not a real pmod is if the pmod bot has one known name like mod chris. if rs made it that the pmod bot has a random name everytime, then the bot won't be able to detect which one is fake or real.

Runescape Supreme Destiny

120/122 combat http://www.supremedestiny.com.my

99/99 str lvl 300 mortal

94/95 def lvl 220 god

99/99 att STAYCW2

Jagex is fully capable of sending global messages, All they have to do is send a message with a gold crown that says, Any body that logs off within 5 seconds of this message will be banned.

Then sift through the few legit players that lagged or logged with reason, and perm ban the macroers.

If a player mod feels like hunting autoers, there's nothing preventing him from doing so. It's just that he doesn't NEED to.

As for high-alching, I'm fairly sure you can even bring noted yew longs to a f2p server, and still alch them for their normal value.

Not any more. :cry:

They wanna make autoers Jagex should make Macroing Mods.

deadforumslol.png

Upside down world:

haha...

And it would take two seconds to take off autolog feature.

If i catch any PMods doing this i was surley report them for spamming!

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.