Collecting & Anti-Littering Guide - Over 700k items so far!

RAHK

• Replies 372
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to be added.

Viktorkrum77------------------- 95 Waterskins ------ 10ea --------------------------

Viktorkrum77------------------- 1010 Barbed Tip Bolts ------ 200ea --------------------------

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

This is taking me about 5 minutes per person to add their collections in so I would GREATLY appreciate it if people would use the following format when entering their collections. Feel free to post pics as well especially if your collection is nearly unbelievable.

YOUR NAME HERE------------------- Your collection ------ Donation/price paid--------------------------

The total characters should be around 75-85ish. I will try to add all of the people who have already posted and have not yet been added as soon as I can. Not a load of time tonight and I would like to play a little runescape as well. :XD:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Toast647-56838 feathers-collected about 10k on my own and bought the rest 5-10 ea

Please add the appropriate number of hyphens. I can't believe how popular this thread has gotten but multiply the number of responses by 2-5 minutes each and you will see the amount of time that I have put into it, lol.

Thanks.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

ugghhh here..

Toast647-56838 feathers-bought 46838 5-10 ea

Lol, I will do it for you:

YOUR NAME HERE------------------- Your collection ------ Donation/price paid--------------------------

Changes into:

toast647------------------------------ 56,838 feathers ------------- 5-10gp ea---------------------------

RahkUrWrld.png

Cdub_Foo ----- 212 Drunk Dragon Cocktails ------ Made from Goods

Not enough hyphens to fit. :( Maybe I should just take out the whole idea, lol. Am I honestly being to confusing? If so, please tell me how to fix it. :(

RahkUrWrld.png

Not enough hyphens to fit. :( Maybe I should just take out the whole idea, lol. Am I honestly being to confusing? If so, please tell me how to fix it. :(

We are just too lazy to read or think about it :wink:

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Big Chewy------------------- 35 Right Skull Pieces ------ Lots of trout--------------------------

archermanme----------------153,486 Feathered Arrow Shafts------ 10ea feather--------------------------

Edit: # of skulls 2 times

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

2875+ chefs hats now, by the way.

Added.

455 4 dose normal attack pots ^^

and 6198 tiaras :P

Pick one. Please use the correct format since I am lazy. \'

I'll go for the lockpicks. Thanks RAHK.

Kk, done.

if anybody has kegs of beer i buy them for 500 gp each

trying to start a keg collection

DONATIONS ACCEPTED!

(also accepting thread)

if nobody is on the record for thread, i have 1127 peices of it

So do you want the kegs or thread? If kegs please say the total so far. Use the correct format as well, please. It will help me loads.

i got like 1500 hammers

Kk, added.

About 70K strange fruit.

That is insane! Can I get a pic for the exact amount?

146,051 Feathered arrow shafts. Taken me ages. Still climbing, pluss I'm going to make them into mith arrows soon. Much fun there... :roll:

Yikes, added.

I have 19900 ectotokens

Trojann2 is going to be mad, lol...

I wouldda replyed earlyer if the title was diffrent thought it was one of those "Be Nice this week and help noobs" kind of thing, then i saw RAHK the author

I think i have a bigger amount of weed then the person who was on the list

Currently 575 Non bought, ppl drop now and then so i collect :thumbsup:

Also

786 onion seeds (non bought)

55 Woad leaves (uhhh i boguht them myself but i bought them from the gardener so bought or non bought??)

So I don't like noobs?!?!? Lol. Pick your favorite collection and use the proper format, please.

just a small update on my enchanted gems

enchantedgemscolletionik8.png

Kk, added.

Just thought of a new on, 17 right skull halfs on my pure, going for 100+

Big Chewy

I will add that to the non-tradeable things but only full staves, sorry. I don't want to update each piece, the combos possible, AND the full staves, lol.

buckets of sand

1,423 so far

Kk, done.

rahk could u update my 28k feathers to this

56kfeathersbi3.png

Updated before this post. I probably mentioned that but oh well.

lol i got 371 weeds in my bank ::' i really haven't a use for them but wouldn't mind if i got some more

Kk, done.

haha, i got 25 spinich rolls, cuz i thought that nobody knew about them so they were worth something, but nobody wants them, pity, im sure they taste good

They taste great. Added.

I have 16605 Ecto-Tokens right now.

Second place. Added.

I'd like to be added.

Viktorkrum77------------------- 95 Waterskins ------ 10ea --------------------------

Viktorkrum77------------------- 1010 Barbed Tip Bolts ------ 200ea --------------------------

Choose one. THANK YOU FOR USING THE CORRECT METHOD!!!!

vegeta ssj -500 burnt monkfish dunno offer

I need a firm price. Tell me if there are any other offers because I want only firm prices, please. Use the correct method as well, please.

Just cuz you are so dubby I will fix it and add it.

Cdub_Foo ------------ 212 Drunk Dragon Cocktails --------- Self-made-----------------------

We are just too lazy to read or think about it :wink:

Lol, I guess I can't ask you to not be lazy when the whole point of it is because I am.

Edit: # of skulls 2 times

What does this mean?

I win with Ecto Tokens!! :D

11.3k Wewt!!

Actually there were 2 other people that I hadn't updated yet. Sorry. :oops:

FINALLY updated. Sorry for the delay. I will not be adding any more collections unless they are in the correct format with the correct number of hyphens. It just takes away too much runescape time to edit it for you, sorry.

Nice job of keeping the streets free of litter people!

RahkUrWrld.png

Chenw2------------------- 452 Attack Potion (4) ------ Donations--------------------------

also add this in the none-tradable zone:

Rune Defenders - 31 - Chenw2

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

Chenw2------------------- 452 Attack Potion (4) ------ Donations--------------------------

also add this in the none-tradable zone:

Rune Defenders - 31 - Chenw2

Added and wow I thought my 10 was a lot. Good idea for an untradeable so added as well.

THANKS FOR THE CORRECT FORMAT!!!!

P.S. There are still donations waiting to get picked up people. *Hint Hint*

RahkUrWrld.png

181 fire lighters (89 red, 64 blue and 28 green). So yeah I love treasure trails :P

Edit: Should be like this, right?

Fire Lighters - 181 - Gugge - Second Place - RAHK (70)

:P

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

bigsword is f2p , so he cant accept my donation and laikrob got his monks :D

Got HER monks... well hopefully for Golv's sake, lol.

Want to donate the buckets and sand to somebody else?

2k Shanty Passes.

Grr, Trojann2... make me work. :boohoo:

Trojann2------------------ 2,000 Shanty Passes----- Donations--------------------------

delaet--------------------6766 air talismans-------------donations---------------

THANKS for using the correct format.

181 fire lighters (89 red, 64 blue and 28 green). So yeah I love treasure trails :P

Edit: Should be like this, right?

Fire Lighters - 181 - Gugge - Second Place - RAHK (70)

:P

Sigh, I am defeated yet again, lol. Thanks for taking the extra steps to save my finger tread. :XD:

RahkUrWrld.png