Autoer/macroer discussion- please post here!

jaklumen

1. i hate autoers!!! when i go to edgeville to cut an inventory of yews, there will always be at least a guy with default clothes cutting yews... with a steel axe! omg

2.(question) how do those willow autoers get their stupid rune axe???grrrrrrrrr curse you stupid darn autoers!

3.i think i know how the fish autoers work on f2p. they do stronghold of security , get the money go to karamaja,fish the raw fish then go back to port sarim and sell the fish to the shop there!. trust me my friend uses this method to make his money(not posting any names).

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wall: Autoers make me angry, hmm! A stupid level three, hmm, with default clothes, with better mining then me! Unbelievable! No offense to you NON-stupid level threes, or you NON-autoer default clothes people of course. They must be stopped, hmm, but how? :-k ... :idea: More common random events...yes, hmm, I like the sound of that, hmm. The autoers will all die soon after they start autoing...Yeah, hmm. But for now...all we can do is reports 'em as we sees 'em, hmm. But autoers are pathetic...They can't even work themselves, hmm.

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

I just gave up on woodcutting...there are like 30 lvl 3's in the same spot cutting the same tree in the same world.

sina_j.png

Hacked on January 5, 2007 --> Lost: 56.4M, Santa Hat, Purple Partyhat, Green Partyhat, Christmas Cracker

people who get rich and do it legit like joob and I always get f'd over in the end.

What Jagex needs to do is to shut down the source of all the Macroers. This means shutting down all the sites that even say they can provide a Macro. The next thing to do is to ban the autoers before they can sell their GP which is the only reason that people auto, if they don't think they can get anything by autoing they won't do it. The next thing that needs to be done is to make there less areas that are easy to auto in, the other thing is to educate all RuneScapers about Macro programs (what they do how they work who uses them and what will happen to users).

IMG]http://sig.runeweb.net/sig/12/Superstyle4.png[/img]

Xbox Live Username: ILINI

What Jagex needs to do is to shut down the source of all the Macroers. This means shutting down all the sites that even say they can provide a Macro. The next thing to do is to ban the autoers before they can sell their GP which is the only reason that people auto, if they don't think they can get anything by autoing they won't do it. The next thing that needs to be done is to make there less areas that are easy to auto in, the other thing is to educate all RuneScapers about Macro programs (what they do how they work who uses them and what will happen to users).

Unfortunately, even Jagex con't shut down other sites, hmm, although they can try. But I do like the idea to show players how to detect macros...

When I see people say it, I pronounce it "poon" in my head. Makes more sense to me. My friend said it in real life once and I almost kneed him in the family-maker.

$DO || ! $DO ; try
try: command not found

stole this from sum1, dont remember who

hotspots for macroing like, a group of yews close together, should have questions like the ones in the stronghold, i dont think autos can select correct answers like that

ironmdefault,demon%20x%20lord.gif

pure:demon_x_king

What Jagex needs to do is to shut down the source of all the Macroers. This means shutting down all the sites that even say they can provide a Macro.

ROFL. That'd be in violation of something people call... freedom. On what legal grounds can Jagex shut down all sites providing macros? lol

Theres always a way to cheat anyways. If something dramatic happend to prevent macroes then people would simply find another way to cheat. Lol its actually with almost everygame on computers, and um I play a lot of games on Playstation2 -SOCOM- for example always a way to cheat online.

Punk Rock Lovers ~#3 clan in ARENAscape~JMH ranked 90th lvl 170~

Runescape-lvl 102 combat

You'd be surprised at what people will do. I've seen plenty of autoers on a member's server.

The other day I was in world 71, passing through Varrock. There was a whole army of those bald headed, tan shirted, green pantsed autoers walking from the bank to the rune shop, teleporting, mining, and coming back.

It was actually a very chilling sight... very eerie. Like March of the Machines.

two words for all... macroers suck

Quit runescape on Jan 6th of 2008, at level of 115 with around 150M worth of item in bank...however stats still remains

Baoding.png

World 59, the world i loved~

59.png

Now 95% dedicated to playing Microsoft flight simulator

image_mini

http://www.youtube.com/user/im1knight

my youtube channel with many FSX videos i made. please leave a comment if you will

Unfortunately, even Jagex con't shut down other sites, hmm, although they can try. But I do like the idea to show players how to detect macros...

Jagex has shut down many runescape cheating sites in the past. However, I cant name any of them because that would be against the rules.

BTW, does anyone know if you have to have 40 attack to wield a rune pick?

Spam DEF: Any post, paragraph, or sentence that does not add to the value of the thread.

Big_Stingman is the bomb!

^^^ Thats true, they do try to shut down the legit cheating communities. (honest and scam free) Yet they don't even bother with the scamming sites. I think jagex wants at least some scam sites, to put people off going to cheating sites.

l33tspeak4tk.gif

Don't be afraid your life will end, be afraid it will never begin.

a lot of you are talking about people autoing only for runescape money, this is not always true, i auto for the fun of it, to beat the system.

i dont really care about RS2 money, its just the fun of seeing my program work throught the night, i love waking up and seeing 10 hours of solid work

also, while some people just download the autos off a website, i made all mines myself, for me it is NOT do-no-work-and-get-rich

the level 3s running around are probably these non-programmers who just download it off a site (called leechers) they dont care about getting caught, but i do, i like seeing how far i can go without getting banned (this other guy i know has a level 85 miner, all autoed)

dont get me wrong, Jagex DO try very hard to stop us, i wont list the methods but there are a lot, i respect jagex for giving me a challange and a platform to auto on. those level 3s just offend jagexs and its players.

another reason that autos are mostly levels 3s is that they use a modified runescape client, since jagex spend their lives coding traps in here, these accounts never last longer than two or three days. theres no point rasing combat if it gets banned so quickly.

java bots --> breach of copyright

i dont think autoing will ever end, there are just so many methods to do it, some are very hard to destroy, but it has been done, the game engine update killed a very powerful java bot, ill just say that it created a lot of blond-haired, blue eyed germans

btw: darksniper, you do need 40 attack to weild, but you need 41 mining to acctually mine with it

hmm, some other guy is telling me ill be banned from this forum soon, so ill say some more, this is some information about the great party hat dupe

this is a screenshot of it

dupejg0.th.png

t was done with a program which interacted with the messages sent from runescape to it's server,

1.the guy would put a trade screen up

2.he would offer 28 crackers

3. normally, the runescape server would say "you dont have 28 crackers", but using this program, the message was changed into "you DO have 28 crackers"

4. this allowed the users to dupe any non-stackable item, the item of choise was the xmas cracker

5. because the dupe needed a trade screen to work, it encouraged the duped items to spread around the community very quickly

after this, andrew gower changed the runescape server to have much more security from 'rouge' packets, the program is now dead, and has been for about 2-3 years

Lol yakman, you shouldn't get banned. i have admitted to autoing on this site too, for the same reasons you do: fun of beating the system. Just as long as you don't promote cheating, and offer macros/cheating community urls then you should be fine. Ive already explained about the chinese deob bots and duping etc. I wrote a long history of rs cheating post but It got deleted as this thread gets cleaned every now and then.

l33tspeak4tk.gif

Don't be afraid your life will end, be afraid it will never begin.

oh ok thats nice to hear, heres another fun thing, camera zooming

basicly, if you modify the runescape client to request more of the map than usual, you can zoom out to see more of the map,

heres a nice screenshot

rs1wu1.th.jpg

it looks like google earth, right?

this is probably how jagex got those nice plan veiws for knowledge base