Things I Miss About Being A Low Lvl

red_hydra

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss freaking out when I got an Iron Plate for free 8-) .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Being a low level was fun, there was an entire world just for me to wander around in and look at. I would never do it again however and if I lost my acount, I would move on with my life. Also the frequent teleother to lumbrage by the Zammy was a mixed blessing that I am willing to freget.

Atleast Runescape has inspired me to make a game like it and do something mildly constructive with my life.

I miss freaking out when I got an Iron Plate for free 8-) .

ironically I'm just in the process of alching 10000 iron plates while reading this(I hate alching)

the only thing i really miss from "being lowbie" is RS1 and doing stuff for the first time.

DjMike.png

The whole beauty of RS and discovering new things on a daily basis, and the look of surprise on your real life face when you found out the enormity of the game.

I mean RS is still brilliant, but nothing like that first month or so.

I agree. I just miss my first feelings. Seeing the cool-looking flames at first, and then disappointed when seeing login + password because I thought you didn't have to register and pay and stuff. So I go back, make a new account easily, and login, thinking it would be like a first person non-multiplayer game and stuff. Was kind of surprised when I saw it.

It's just that feeling of exploring a whole new world. I still remember doing the Cook's Assistant quest, and following the road north to Varrock trying to memorize all the turns and signposts so I wouldn't get lost. Seeing chickens and thinking chickens = eggs? Seeing eggs and seeing people running to grab them, and then wandering around in Varrock getting lost and on the 3rd day of playing I see a bucket of milk appear on a table in a house and I'm like yes yes yes! I grab it. Whew.

Fun days. I miss them now. There's being strong in a game but there's also the first few days. Which are THE best.

I miss thinking 25k was a fortune.

I dont miss being scammed out of it for an addy pick :evil:

I miss mining silver for good money-100 each.

I miss getting 200k from ess mining and then blowing it on full mith and full black.

I miss

- exploring new places

-quests that were simple for me ( i really do miss you sheap shearer lol)

-training at rats behind Lumbridge Castle, I met a ton of people there

-meeting people that werent egotistical snobs...

-learning new things about runescape, now i know most things...

maxsig28nv.gif

I miss asking someone if they had the plague from west ardounge when they were drinking pots for vials :lol: and dieing in wild with full rune and my shiny new D-baxe and then having some 100+ giving me rune legs to go away.

Birdd-1.png

[spoiler=Levels]Birdd.png

For me, I'd have to say...I miss...Cheap partyhats.

4mil for 10 red partyhats? I think so.

Things like that.

Other than that...Not much I really miss. Mostly just friends.

i miss the simplicity

if u remember ur noob days, ull know wut i mean

when u played with no clue and talked to highwaymen (i got a funny story about that) i remember that i was killed by one of the highwaymen under fally, and so i ened up back there, now at like lvl 4, he attacked me and i said "im strong than the last time we met" no joke i thought it was a player

anyways, i also miss not trying to make millions to afford the barrows and ragon armour that are accesible nowaday :cry:

click here to see a kickin' clue reward!!!!!!sigri6.th.jpg

double ownage--->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_oblEe9bQ4

ROFLMAO--->

Oh man, the whole effect is thrilling. I mean everything is new, the quests, the areas, and the monsters. I remember how long it would take me to kill a lesser and after i did, I was pretty proud because i beat one of the toughest monsters in f2p. But by far I miss leveling so many times a day.

Falling for the zammy wine trick.

Everything was so exciting.

Mining 500 coal and buying a rune2h when i couldnt even use it.

Getting members at level 36, having everyone laugh at me. (back in like early 2004 people usually got members at a higher combat lv)

Getting 40 range..wearing dhide for the first time- then 50 range for blue dhide

Wishing i had 140k so i could buy my friends red h'ween mask.

Meeting a person from new zealand and thinking im cool because of it

I remember doing dragonslayer..i was shaking after i beat the lesser demon. finished at 48 combat :)

lots of memories..

opera94x15.gifsolaris.png

I finally beat runescape.. YES I have quit.

~-I am athiest-~

my best memory from when I was a noob wa back in classic, and me and my friends would go up to the greater demons in wild just to watch the higher levels kill the demons and they would give us all the mith and steel drop :lol: We thought we were godly, and being that far out in wildy all the high level pkers would try to kill us, but the higher levels killing greaters would come and protect us.

I miss the days when most of the people you might were nice

Rsn: Scootenhaben

Combat: 82 ::: Skill Total: 1238

Current Goals: 71/80 Fletching, 51/50 Construction

I miss getting the fast levels, making full bronze and being happy about it, I miss merchanting small amounts of essence to get myself some rune armor, I miss doing all things noobs enjoy.

I miss how it was exciting like an actual RPG is supposed to be.

I miss all of the discovery.

I miss cutting logs to afford a steel axe... by selling them to the general store.

I miss clicking accept on bank sales thinking people were donating. :lol:

I miss that I wouldn't blow off updates if they didn't equal fast cash or xp. :roll:

I miss killing goblins in no less than 15 swings.

I miss checking the stats on every single item I encountered.

I miss thinking that scimitars were worthless since they had poorer stats than warhammers.

I miss the excitement of leveling multiple times a day.

Ahh, the good old days. Too bad they are forever gone.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Wow I have to say a few posts had me laughing so dang hard ,, Milemuster and fatbird , omg!!! funny posts . :lol: The things I miss the most is my old friends I had to leave behind when I came to pay world mostly ( Paladinwoli ), who has since quit the game but talked me into playing longer. The levels being so easy to get back then was so much fun, what I don't miss is running from the highway man.. I used to be so afraid of that guy I would only go near him if someone was killing him. I like to still kill the highway man to pay him back from all the times he made me die . :evil:

queenvalerie.png