scared...

Rozzbow

im little bit scared im am a owner of full dragon now but im scared that they migt add new armor or new dragon armor dos anybody know, would jagex go better then dragon and dont suggest me to get barrows :P :oops:

rozzbow1073ex.jpg

I am a dragon chain away from full dragon but I would rather pay the 22-25m for a chain than to have some new armor come out and be better than that. I've been working towards it for a while now and it would be nice to buy it for less but it will be worth more to me to get it for the current price.

greatham.png

- Affliction - 100 Combat - 9/15/06

Merchant / Skiller

lolyr0.png

Dragon plate is almost assured to arrive... EVENTUALLY. It could be this coming month and it could be in 2 years. I will never own a chain longer than it takes to sell it because I prefer cash for more useful things than a status symbol. To each their own I guess. :wink:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Jagex said that Dragon Plates, Kites, and Full Helms are never coming out. The only thing that might come out is dragon boots, arrows or weapons. :wink:

Kostyaf.png

What's the point of asking us? This is a descisin you have to make on your own, and if you want some help on the subject go to the Help and Advise board. What do you want us to do, predict if the prices will go down?

Jagex said that Dragon Plates, Kites, and Full Helms are never coming out. The only thing that might come out is dragon boots, arrows or weapons. :wink:

prove it with a pic with jagex saying that

They've had better armor out for a year now. And personally, I think the barrows sets look better! :P

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

• 2 weeks later...

I used to have full d no chain, and I think somewhere they did say a d plate would never come out, not too sure. But some day they will release something that needs 80 defenfce, the game is constantly evolving, if you can't keep up, eg. get barrows, then don't complain. I think you're right about paying full price for the d chain though, it is a status symbol these days and not greatly used for training.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

They've had better armor out for a year now. And personally, I think the barrows sets look better! :P

Omg thank you! Finally someone said Barrows is better than Dragon and looks cooler!

I have been saying that since it came out! :D

i bet you a new aurmour will come the moment i get a dchain, its always like that with me, the day after i finnaly sold that blue mask that has been falling for months, it rose several mils...

Then Don't get a Chain then :D

All Quests completed

99 Thieving achieved on January 10th, 2008

99 Defense achieved on August 3rd, 2008

85 Slayer achieved on July 31st, 2008

6 Dragon boot drops, 14 Whip drops

Omg thank you! Finally someone said Barrows is better than Dragon and looks cooler!

I have been saying that since it came out! :D

How you like the look of something is a matter of opinion. The FACT of the matter is Barrows IS better than Dragon.

Luring master.

I don't think they will, but if you're too afraid of change then you should sell it all now.
Thats exactly what started the great depression

Good day sir, how may I help you?

Id like to access my bank account please.

Certainly sir.

If you're still playing in five year's time, I bet you'll be saying "Isn't it about time Jagex came out with some better armour?". Would you like to still be playing Pacman? Of course you wouldn't. The best thing about Runescape is that its constantly changing, evolving and improving. Inevitably that means that today's best is tomorrow's second best. Prices are always going to be depressed for items which are obtainable by all (i.e. not 'rares'), that's life. Go out tomorrow and buy a brand new Porsche and see how much you can get it for in two years after the new model has come out.

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg

Dragon plate is almost assured to arrive... EVENTUALLY. It could be this coming month and it could be in 2 years. I will never own a chain longer than it takes to sell it because I prefer cash for more useful things than a status symbol. To each their own I guess. :wink:

here here, the status sybols come with their own disadvantages and risks, you just gotta decide on your own... i personally prefer skilling and leveling up, my freinds prefer gaming and my bro prefers status symols, it's realy just showing you own opinion...

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...