Abyssmal Demons No Ring Of Wealth Experiment!

darkashuran

ive had 85 slayer for 3 weeks so for the first one and ahalf weeks i used row i got a total of 1 whips the last week and ahalf no row i got 4 whips

my conclusion a drop is just a drop and row dosnt affect it much

and yes omg another row dosnt work post!

Haley610 and Ashuran22 Together IRL and RS ,I Love You Forever !

yeh i've been gettin a lot of better drop with rol on(ring of life) or a recoil then with a row :D

yeah i like my beserk ring gets me more whips then row ever did :lol:

The dry spells at Abbys can make you come to some conclusions that aren't exactly on the target, but I can see where your coming from.

Seen many people have dry spells of over 2 weeks and 7 slayer assignments with no whips. All in all it is just luck and hours spent there.

9 Whips in 10 days ((with 2 day and 425k xp dry spell)) all with ROW ((Axe Mans lucky ROW to be exact))

Good luck

I'm already testing on black demons without ring of wealth. I usualy do my demon slayer tasks (~150kills) with ROW. But now I'm testing without and already got 2 teeth halfs and a rune chain.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

lol dark dont u think uve been making a bit too many new topics lately ? :P

Try posting on other peoples topics a bit more ;) :P

Btw ring of wealth gives u a small extra chance to get better items people that get it done that way dont post people that get it the other way around because its all based on luck start complain and make it look like its not working ;)

I gave my row to one of my friends that started over 4 months ago and have not used one since. My brother also has not used one for about 4 months as well. We have both got d left halfs with ring of life on. Yesterday we were dharoking gargoyles for slayer task. We both were not wearing any type of ring at all. I got 2 mystic tops and 1 g maul. My brother got 3 mystic tops and 1 g maul. Once myself and him get 85 slayer we will be killing abyssal demons with beserker ring. ROW is evil.

133rd to 91 runecrafting. 212th to 99 runecrafting - 145th to 99 construction

Whip drops: 38

Dark Bow drops: 12

Owner of fire cape: 7/30/06

dp_crazy.png

Why would they invent it if it does nothing? To really find out you would have to kill the same number of abbysal demons at the same speed in a very large quanity; without that you couldn't prove it was in affective. Yes you have good days and bad days. In simple terms it s a big wheel that spins around. Each time you kill one it spins and lands on something. The common drops have a better for the spinner to land on them the whips dont. The ring of welath increase the rarer drop.

Just a single observation:

I forgot RoW during my last nech task. I actually gotten more rune boots this task than ever before (4). But i did notice a drop in Deaths, and alchable stuff when I wasn't wearing a RoW.

I had about 100 deaths less, and made less cash in the RoW'less task because less 'steel 2handers' and such were dropped.

But this is only a comparision between 2 tasks so hardly convincing. It just made me wonder if the main effect of a RoW is to increase drops other than just a few coints, that is deaths and all the middle stuff such as mith kites, steel 2h's. And rare rares are so rare you will hardly notice if there is a difference with or without a RoW.

just switch it out for a berserker ring of worrier ring or whatever you need for what your training. Thats what I do and ive had 57 whips currently and im 92 slayer :D

666 post count :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

If you don't have hundreds of thousands of kills logged with and without a ROW you can't comment with any authority on it's (in)effectiveness. Regardless of whether it works or not your tiny sample is HARDLY proof either way. Not trying to be mean but this topic is as old as the ROW itself and just as inneffectively debated now as then.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

If you don't have hundreds of thousands of kills logged with and without a ROW you can't comment with any authority on it's (in)effectiveness. Regardless of whether it works or not your tiny sample is HARDLY proof either way. Not trying to be mean but this topic is as old as the ROW itself and just as inneffectively debated now as then.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

lol if you actually read all the post mine said that

lol if you actually read all the post mine said that

Yep. Unlucky did mention that first, or something like it, but either way it's correct thinking.

The fact that it took about a week, doesn't mean the same number of kills. Gotta log the number of kills total and have a lot of them. Not just kill for an hour or two and say "Omg! ROW doesn't work!" And stop blaming the ring. It's bad luck is all it is if you don't get exactly what you want after kill for a little while.

Noctis666.png

why all the conspricacys about ROW jagex wouldnt make a item on runescape say it does something and make it do completely the opposite, think about it.

lol like when barrows came out and all the drag owners cried so they made it where u have to repair it 2wks later because of the wines :roll:

WHEN WILL THIS END!

Jagex has comfirmed that ring of wealth gives a 20% extra chance of getting a rarer drop. Yes this is comfirmed, no I can't find the fitting post, because it was said on runescape.com forum by a jagex admin !

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

The dry spells at Abbys can make you come to some conclusions that aren't exactly on the target, but I can see where your coming from.

Seen many people have dry spells of over 2 weeks and 7 slayer assignments with no whips. All in all it is just luck and hours spent there.

9 Whips in 10 days ((with 2 day and 425k xp dry spell)) all with ROW ((Axe Mans lucky ROW to be exact))

Good luck

seeing your sig and your whip count, you have no idea what a REAL dry spell consists of,

hm try 24 abby assignments, 140-190 per assignment dry spell thats when the conclusions roll around :oops:

Clean_Staker.png

It's easy to track of a Ring of Wealth works or not. Track rare drops.

No, not the 1 in 400 rares like abyssal whips, but all of the rare drops.

Gems (saphires, emerald, ruby, diamond), Half Keys, Dragon Mediums and NOTHING. Remember, NOTHING is a rare drop.

Now, team up with 5 to 10 other guys. Have all of them track their drops (very easy if you use the forums). When you build up a 20k drop database, switch to the ROW for another 20k drop database.

Look at the Drop Rates, has the NOTHING drop rate decreased 20%? If so, then you proved right there the Ring of Wealth works in accordance to that 3 year old Letter from the Gods post by Guthix.

nukemarine.png

Learn how to Learn Japanese on your own - Nukemarine's Suggested Guide for Beginners in Japanese
Stop Forgetting Stuff for College and Life - Anki - a program which makes remembering things easy
Reach Elite Fitness - CrossFit

Good luck

seeing your sig and your whip count, you have no idea what a REAL dry spell consists of,

hm try 24 abby assignments, 140-190 per assignment dry spell thats when the conclusions roll around :oops:

Sk8... that's a serious dry spell man!!

My dry spell was only 720 Abbys with no whip.. Which I am not complaining.. But I have heard stories at the abby's off such luck as yours. That being said, it's not all ROW but also Luck.

Anyway.. glad to see your back sk8 and goodluck to every1 on whips

It's easy to track of a Ring of Wealth works or not. Track rare drops.

No, not the 1 in 400 rares like abyssal whips, but all of the rare drops.

Gems (saphires, emerald, ruby, diamond), Half Keys, Dragon Mediums and NOTHING. Remember, NOTHING is a rare drop.

Now, team up with 5 to 10 other guys. Have all of them track their drops (very easy if you use the forums). When you build up a 20k drop database, switch to the ROW for another 20k drop database.

Look at the Drop Rates, has the NOTHING drop rate decreased 20%? If so, then you proved right there the Ring of Wealth works in accordance to that 3 year old Letter from the Gods post by Guthix.

When it comes to abbys, gems and nothings are not rare drops at all.

Slap_My_Feet.png

the increase is only slight but i think i trust jagex over a couple hundred kills without a whip....

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...