Help me plot real life revenge!

RockyMaivia

I live in a dorm and the person in the room beneath me makes me so angry...He plays incredibly loud rap music for hours at a time and at any time of day...i'll be sleeping at 3am and then all of a sudden BOOOM, huge bass coming from his room and i can't sleep...To top it off it is finals time so i'm supposed to be either studying or sleeping, neither of which i can do with his stupid music playing.

I go down and knock on his door but he just doesn't answer it. I've told him numerous times to turn his music down but he doesn't listen...I've had an RA tell him to turn it down but within 5 minutes he turns it right back up...I've been putting up with this for close to a year and he's not going to get away with it...

So anyway, help me come up with ideas of revenge...They should be tricky schemes...No beating up or anything like that because the police tend to discourage that these days. Keep in mind it is a dorm, so people can walk by at any time, so i can't spend a ton of time in the hall outside his room picking his door lock or anything (plus i don't think he leaves his room).

Please suggest reasonable schemes too, nothing crazy like sending a top secret midget spy into his room to melt his speakers with a laser...

As of now my best idea is sadly just sticking gum in his door lock so he has to pay for a new one at the end of the year...Well actually i have another idea but it may be considered disgusting (so disgusting suggestions are welcome too!)...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could stab him with a spoon as well.
[aussieaccent]Ahh i see you've played knifey spooney before.[/aussieaccent]

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I haven't seen that simpsons, so I can't play along with the jokes. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

On the laser part, you can get those green lasers that melt plastic. May cost a couple $100 though....

They melt thin, black plastic - and even then you have to focus it on them at close range for several minutes. The videos on wickedlasers.com show this...

Some people are changed by being a moderator. I wouldn't be.

You call that a knoif?

I'd just ring the police and if he turns it down and turns it back up again, ring them again. Nothing funnier than seeing an idiot get arrested :)

Either get these two to help you with the plan: Pinky_and_the_Brain.jpg

Or get this guy to take care of your problem real fastterminator13vs.th.jpg

Also while your at it, you could perhaps get a small group together of people who are allso annoyed. a few people on one shouldnt be bad...

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Sneak into his room, place cocaine and tip the police! I'm sure you'll get rid of him that way. But Lord knows what'll come in his place.

21o4pav.jpg

Of course if you want to do something a little more subtle, wait until he leaves a window open and start pumping cement into his room...

Of course if you want to do something a little more subtle, wait until he leaves a window open and start pumping cement into his room...
Why wait for a window to be left open? Cut a hole in a roof and pump it in through the ceiling.

Then when you're done, just replace the plaster in the roof and win for you.

Anyone got ideas to get rid of the stereo which doesn't involve death? :P

Well, you could have the "break in at night, re-wire the stereo and stab anyone who happens to be in the room with him" -- that's not got much death in it.

Hmm... I can't really think of anything you can do to the stereo alone without getting into the place - and if you don't know him that well, or don't get along, I don't see you being able to do it. Perhaps if you know someone else who does get along with this person, you could get them to do something...

Replace his music with Maria Carey and glue it shut? :?

I think you're better of with rap than Maria Carey.

Damn, I don't know why you're so soft and asking for 'revenge' on this forum. Just kick in his freaking door and beat this guy up! That's what I'd do. Damn, I'm getting more aggresive of this topic by the minute.

21o4pav.jpg

Replace his music with Maria Carey and glue it shut? :?

I think you're better of with rap than Maria Carey.

Damn, I don't know why you're so soft and asking for 'revenge' on this forum. Just kick in his freaking door and beat this guy up! That's what I'd do. Damn, I'm getting more aggresive of this topic by the minute.

*notes to keep away from Daan in future*

knkcopy.jpg

Normally I'm realy calm, but stupid things make me angry. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Stop making random noise, Bubs. Dirty spammer.

21o4pav.jpg