Wait a min......Fairy tale?

bigsword33

most people can remember the "A Fairy Tale Part 1" quest. well after a few months ago remembering the mirak(sp?) story line with the update to it player new it would have the blood alter come from it.

well now i thought about "a fairy tale part 1". WE can tell that will be a series! so from my idea and point of view, i say that this series of future quests will sprout the long awaited SOUL ALTER. Of cource, the blood alter would come first :wink: . well post your idea

i dont know, there weren't any major requirements for this quest, maybe would have to have a high rc lvl and high farming lvl for maybe for this to happen

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

I'm not sure a soul altar is "long awaited". It's not as if souls are used anywhere near as much as nats, deaths and bloods.

Apart from a few super rich people using the higher exp for quicker RC (and they'd have to be rich as i doubt many people would bother running for Souls) i don't think it would be that much used.

Considering this lack of use, and the usual length in time between introducing new altars, i would be surprised to see to see this as an addition any time this year. And i see no real reason at all for it to be attached to the fairy tale quest.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

the quest is mainly about zanaris and zanaris already has the cosmic altar

And you're asking for another one? The blood would be nice, but a soul altar :? that would be rarely used.

I'd rather have healing spells (fairy magic) that use up soul runes

*thinks for a moment*

Those spells would make the need for an altar a lot higher though.

the quest is mainly about zanaris and zanaris already has the cosmic altar

And you're asking for another one? The blood would be nice, but a soul altar :? that would be rarely used.

I'd rather have healing spells (fairy magic) that use up soul runes

*thinks for a moment*

Those spells would make the need for an altar a lot higher though.

That would just ruin B2P

I definetly think that there wont be a soul or blood altar in zanaris, probably somewhere else, since there is a cosmic altar already... However I think that there would be enough use for it...

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

maybe it might be like the plague city,regicide, mournings end series? starts as easiest and ends as near hardest with a great reward (and new altar :wink: ), this would be great :) . I'd finally get some inspiration to start runecraft again.

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

At 91 rc youg et soul runes right (thinks)?

well look at the mournings end series. it starts in ardy, then goes underground and to the elf lands. blood alter will probably be in swamps, but the soul alter would be somewere else, like.......well that elfen palacium place would be a great place for it!

It may just be me, but I thought I heard that the blood altar would be somewhere in Morytania. Could be wrong though. Aren't souls used in ancients though? So someone would be using them, and those ancienters usually have a lot of cash to throw around.

A blood alter in Morty would sound reasonable, but just dont get ahead of yourself. There are a ton of storylines in runescape: Plague City, Troll Plateau, Ancient Magic, etc. This may be a small one or a big line. I hope this revolves around farming because then people would be forced to raise it. The reward may be a good one but a new alter, as if. I dont think that it would go that far.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

You can craft soul runes at 90 runecrafting, which makes it useful for only one level because after that, nature runes are more money to craft.

but if souls get craftable high lvl anchienters will have more ammo and pay more for it......so what are they at now? add 100gp+-200gp+ each.