Runescape Couples

darkashuran

just wondering how many rs couples we have in here.Im lucky my girl friend in real life also plays runescape with me. so i saw the pic thread with hyt members and thought why not a rs couples pic thread :D

to start things off my and my beautiful girl friend Haley!

untitled3id2po.png

Haley610 and Ashuran22 Together IRL and RS ,I Love You Forever !

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And just for the record, this IS the correct forum for this, the media forum is for fakes only. [/slightly-off-topic]

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

And just for the record, this IS the correct forum for this, the media forum is for fakes only. [/slightly-off-topic]

ty bloodveld cheers!

Haley610 and Ashuran22 Together IRL and RS ,I Love You Forever !

I don't know if you know it ;) but back in Runescape classic there was a wedding between a Runescape Couple, and I mean a REALLIFE WEDDING. A brittan female with an American men who met via runescape. Runescape has even posted it on the mainsite :D

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

Well, the most insane couple I've met is the Deatherune666 and Runewidow couple (they fellow Tip.iters? Not sure, but I think so). They're married irl, sorta recently, and whenever they play they go EVERYWHERE together (everywhere), as in if you see one your bound to see the other right next to them. They have matching Ful Dragon and White phats, and last I checked Death was 123 and Runewidow was 120. Best couple in Rs :D .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Well, the most insane couple I've met is the Deatherune666 and Runewidow couple (they fellow Tip.iters? Not sure, but I think so). They're married irl, sorta recently, and whenever they play they go EVERYWHERE together (everywhere), as in if you see one your bound to see the other right next to them. They have matching Ful Dragon and White phats, and last I checked Death was 123 and Runewidow was 120. Best couple in Rs :D .

So if she divorces him will she get 1/2 of his rs stuff as well? :twisted:

The self-proclaimed king of bronze.

So if she divores him will she get 1/2 of his rs stuff as well? :twisted:

::RIP:: Rips the P Hat in half.... Theres your half woman...

:twisted:

Soz only have Irl girl and she doesn't play RS. Glad she doesn't.. She prob have me fishing and fletching....

Having fun as a couple in RS is great though... good luck on thread..

free bump

I myself dont beleive in rs dating. In my clan tho, Runewidow and Razy Raka are a couple, and they are prolly one of runescapes deadliest couple(Runewidow at lvl 125 and Razy Raka at lvl 124)

w4M8t.png

I myself dont beleive in rs dating. In my clan tho, Runewidow and Razy Raka are a couple, and they are prolly one of runescapes deadliest couple(Runewidow at lvl 125 and Razy Raka at lvl 124)
Uh oh... conflicting stories.

I don't have a problem with rs couples as long as I dont get involved with it lol. If I know the person irl (which I doubt with an extremely strong passion as all the girls I know don't play computer games.) Then it'd be a little awkward for some reasons. I think this would be a pretty good topic if everyone lets it be so and refrains from spamming and flaming.

Slack_Tide.png

being girlfriend/boyfriend with someone on RS when you know them IRL is a bit contrived in my opinion; why would you want to spend time with them on the internet when you could be having fun with them in person? (other than both people being addicted to the point that the game has consumed their lives)

ubersig2se0.jpg

No slayer training for them :P Or at least they might trade off and go with the other on every other assign.

I've seen quite a few of the full dragon/white p hat couples actually. I guess it's the official super rich couple uniform :P

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

yea there my friends but uhh they met on rs then met in rl and yadda yadda yadda they got married and what not

91 Att 90 Mage

90 Str 83 Range

90 Def 65 Prayer

92 HP 112 Combat

yea..

yea there my friends but uhh they met on rs then met in rl and yadda yadda yadda they got married and what not

:shock: Really? Can you confirm that from a reliable source?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

In January 2003 two couples who met in RuneScape and married made the Runescape news. I'll quote the news stories below:

29th January 2003 - In low HP,and in health

It had to happen eventually. When 200,000 people interact online, it can only be a matter of time before someone pops the question...

We heard from PugXSi, a veteran of Runescape who is currently 4th overall with 1473 total stats. At 99 in magic and 96 in firemaking, there was still one stat that seemed to be eluding him: romance. Then Runescape "gave me something I didn't think possible- eternal happiness with a fantastic woman."

The woman in question was Jenstarr, a regular of the Dwarven mines. PugXSi soon noticed that she was a bit handy with a pick. "She worked extremely hard to become a rune miner...I hadn't seen such devotion to a skill before."

Sensing that they had struck gold, the two miners would chat online for hours. "It didn't take me long to develop real feelings for her", and an in-game marriage duly followed. Some time later, PugXSi flew from England to the U.S. to meet Jenstarr in person.

A second trip took place at Christmas, but it was more than just santa hats that were up for grabs. On January 3rd PugXSi and Jenstarr got married at a local courthouse. "Runescape is the sole factor in bringing Jen and I together, and for that, Jagex will always have our gratitude." Don't thank us, PugXSi, thank the magic of the runes.

I had the pleasure of knowing both of them. Great couple.

29th January 2003 - Runescape romance turns real

Yet more wedding bells! So Runescape rings DO have special properties.

"I started playing 8 months ago...The last thing I was looking for was another relationship, especially via an internet game. But find one I did, or it found me..."

Lady Pooh met Topcat0711 whilst playing Runescape, and being more charming than the seven hundred odd Topcats that had preceeded him, they soon became trading partners. An act of chivalry took the relationship to a whole new level.

"One day he'd won a stake duel... because of the winnings I teasingly said 'hey wanna be my rs bf?' not meaning it... But after that we joked about it and kept talking, until we fell in love through Runescape and got to know each other better."

Lady Pooh, who hails from Ohio in the USA, is now set to become Mrs.Topcat0711. She even flew over to his native Australia, swapping server-lag for jet-lag to be with her new love.

"I've been here in Australia for 6 weeks now and we get along great! We are making long term plans and its all thanks to you! We just wanted you to know that you created more than just a game...it's a connection to life and happiness." So it's official then: Cupid does exist. As an NPC in Runescape.

I have 2 good friends named Nopigs and Loony Spoon. They are married in rl, but Loony lives in Australia and Nopigs is in the Army in the US. They even have a kid that plays RS: Shain 219.

They're alike in every way. They have full Dragon, matching Black Cavs, Legends Cape, White Gloves and Boots, anything. Plus their crazy about eachother, never leave eachothers side. :lol:

fishingwithsomeonespecial.jpg

somethingprettierthantrees.jpg

Nice thread and here is my contribution with Laikrob's approval.

Thats Laikrob and me, Golvellius07.

It started out as just a joke on the whole runescape bf/gf.

But, we are having too much fun together to stop.

I can't say where its going at this point, but for now, if you see us both online, then we are probably together and happy. :D

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Saw you two at Rogue's Den ^^^^

I play (Rahkurwrld) and my wife of nearly 4 years plays (Cower In Awe) but we usually can't play at the same time due to having two young daughters. It is funny because our characters are opposite of our own sex. My stats are in my sig but my wife is like 60 combat or something. She refuses to take on anything higher than half her level. :roll: Other than that she just spends my rs gp like my real cash but I still love her. :wink:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

This is a really interesting thread :D

My husband and I met online through a gaming site, he's from Spain, and I'm from Australia :) Unfortunately he doesn't play RS (yet - I'm working on it ;) LOL!) but I'm sure he'd love it once he starts!

being girlfriend/boyfriend with someone on RS when you know them IRL is a bit contrived in my opinion; why would you want to spend time with them on the internet when you could be having fun with them in person? (other than both people being addicted to the point that the game has consumed their lives)
There's a whole lot of reasons for that.

Sitting beside each other in a room, playing the same game ont he PC can be a lot of fun, and you can make both RL and the game more fun by doing so, in a whole lot of ways ;) Friendly competing in game, with prizes awarded IRL can be fun ;)

It's no different than sitting watching a DVD or TV together :) Hubby and I play together on the Xbox as well as all the other "normal couple" things we do together, it's just a hobby, to fill in spare time :)

The one thing I don't get about RS couples, is the way someone will go up to someone they never even spoke to before, and do the whole "will you be my gf/bf?" thing - that leaves me switching between laughing out loud, and sitting shocked when someone actually says yes! And then the expectation that the guy will be giving the girl so much of his "stuff"! Just weird to me :P

Edit: Just for the people that are really sceptical about this kinda thing, neither hubby nor myself were looking, or interested in finding someone online, in fact we spent ages when first chatting paying out the people that we knew that "thought they had fallen in love" online, because, after all, we're both logical, rational people, and we KNOW it isn't possible :P

... yes, we laughed at ourselves too - still do ;)

rscouples6uy.png

Both wearing full dragons and they said they were married in rs and irl. Dunno if this breaks the "no naming names" rule but i doubt it does.

True...I have seen them before a few months ago. If I am not mistaken, they told me they had 2 kids. Also, I use to see them in world 24.

Jokingly I asked them whether they are gonna get nimshskid or nimshsson. =] They told me that their kids are too young...haha

mine ex girlfriend lived away more then a 100 miles form mien house thats impossible todo on schol days :(