wht is ur least faverorite band or artist

guss

Id love to respond to your posts Atticux (possibly named after the "alternative" band Atticus?) but it's in such small writing I cant read it very well. But it's not too big a deal because it just means that theres less space taken up scrolling past your inane drivvel.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have glasses, I also have a monitor thats quite big. Your pathetic posts show as tiny weeny lines. Perhaps reflecting something else?

All you seem to do its show up to a thread, post about how much they/it suck(s) and then flame other people when they post thier own rightlyfully allowed opinions. You are quite frankly one of the worst posters in this forum section right now making it chore to post here rather than a pleasure.

Edit: Nice use of the "get glasses" comment. Wow how original, only ever seen you say that 3 times before. What next? How about "And I care cause?" :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

A bunch of useless crap.

Who the hell cares?

Not only do I agree with Merc (Which is enough of a suprise in itself) but I agree with Merc.

Ghost: I am prejudice towards ignorance, so that would explain why I appear to be so.

A bunch of useless crap.

Who the hell cares?

1. It didn't take 5 hours, more like 5 mins.. and he asked so I answered.

2. It isn't useless.

3. He probably cares as he asked.

I do have glasses, I also have a monitor thats quite big. Your pathetic posts show as tiny weeny lines.

That's your loss then, or gain, whatever you feel.. but it looks good to me so I apply it to my font. If you don't wanna read my posts fair enough but don't complain about it if you hate what my posts contain anyway. If you have a personal problem, just PM me and stop destroying threads.

Perhaps reflecting something else?

Yes............................ I can see how that works. Or was it another one of those jokes? Oh funny.. wait what's the terms you nerds use nowdays? 'rofl'? Get over it and back on topic.

just PM me and stop destroying threads.

You're an idiot.

He isn't the one 'destroying threads'.

After reading all this thread again, I have to agree with you...

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

You're an idiot.

I find it rather amusing the way noone respects his small fonts on quotes :lol:

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

You're an idiot.

I find it rather amusing the way noone respects his small fonts on quotes :lol:

And it should be?

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

For what it's worth, there are 2 people on this entire board who's posts do not get read by me. There's the guy who always post in blue, and there's mister small font here.

I don't feel as if i'm missing out by scrolling past either one of them.

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

For what it's worth, there are 2 people on this entire board who's posts do not get read by me. There's the guy who always post in blue, and there's mister small font here.

Blue to die has quit tip.it some time ago, I'm pretty sure, so all you have to skip are the small font guy posts :P

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

Wait, am I meant to care?

Blue to die has quit tip.it some time ago, I'm pretty sure, so all you have to skip are the small font guy posts :P

Hmm yeah! No more probs with those blue letters so :P

Hmm yeah! See:normal letter. Not a tinny one. ;)

~komodo

komododabst3cn.png

Ahaha, oh you total Internet bad [wagon]! Stick it to the man!

Who are you lot flaming? I can't see :(

Atticux of course. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

Who are you lot flaming? I can't see :(

Atticux of course. :P

Daan, it was a joke about his small text you melon head :P

Ooh, stupid me! :D

On a more serious note.

I decided to take this to a higher level, as normal or unfriendly talking to Atticux about his font won't help. And I also decided to speak for the crowd saying his font was annoying. I hope nobody has got any problems with that. Normally I don't these childish acts, but childish people ask for childish acts.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

ROFL, i told you he'd say something like that :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

It's actually not Blue to Die that he's talking about. Some other girl who's more active in the OffTopic forums post in blue. Forgot her name though.