What's the meaning of your name?

Dez_trukshun

Well mine is from Yu-Gi-Oh when I used to play. Mirror Force was my favorite card. On a fansite, my name was Mirrorforcedog, and well it didnt fit so I stuck with Mirrorforced. Now I love it.

rebd38bt.jpg

Red Eyes ownz Mirror Force :P . Too bad I grew out of the game (just became too childish after a while :? ) but Red Eyes B still ownz :mrgreen: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so my RS name is slaytanicc

I hate when people come up to me and aske me if it has something to do with slaying the titanc... hmmm no not anything to do with that. Infact i am a metalhead die hard. I love the band named slayer. Infact they have a fanclub called the slaytanic whermacht. wel now we all know were i got my name from

i am a slaytanic

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

I used to watch wrestling. There was a wrestler that used to be pretty cool and was on TNA Impact!. He was pretty cool so I made an account named 123 X Pac. He was known as 123 Kid and X Pac. I chose my Tif name to be Guthan312 because my favorite barrows bro is Guthan. 312 is 123 backwards, so it also has parts of my rsn. I also have a skiller called Kick Me Nao to see what happens if I go into other chats that people don't me.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

I used to watch wrestling. There was a wrestler that used to be pretty cool and was on TNA Impact!. He was pretty cool so I made an account named 123 X Pac. He was known as 123 Kid and X Pac. I chose my Tif name to be Guthan312 because my favorite barrows bro is Guthan. 312 is 123 backwards, so it also has parts of my rsn. I also have a skiller called Kick Me Nao to see what happens if I go into other chats that people don't me.

Yeah i remember that dude... he was pretty awesome... if i remember correct his sig move was the x-factor

slaytanicc.png

|Tip.it's TOP F.o.G player|Current Goals: 95STR/95ATK/95RANGED|

slaytanicc.png

slaytanicc.png

Cabbage Boii. First was just my tif name because tif is known for t3h kah bah gee then other file swagger g (basically was just a gangst name...) i made my rsn cabbage boii. Most people think it is good because i love farming :D

Let your yellow mellow.

Spooferfish

I used to have a pet Green-Spotted Pufferfish, named Spoof. I don't know where I got the name spoof from for the fish, I think my mom called him that once after he had eaten, 'cuz he looked like he was gonna pop. She mixed two words and got spoof out of them somehow. It stuck, and when I was making my rs char, I looked over and watched him finishing off a crawdad I had thrown in there, and decided to immortalize that little fish in pixels.

35b9enp.jpg

Seogege, the name of my Tip.It account, is not my RSN. But of course, if you looked to the left just under my avatar, you'd see that. Xiaogege, is my RSN and here is its story:

Years ago, when I was quite little, my mother used to call me "Xiao Ge Ge". In chinese, that meant "Little Big Brother". Quite confusing grammar wise, but it meant I was still little, but growing up every moment. Well, okay maybe not, but that's what I take from those three words now that I'm older. ;) Anyways, I chose to take this name and use it in my RuneScape account. Other than that, my Xbox Live Gamertag is also Xiaogege. The reason my Tip.It name is Seogege is because I got quite annoyed from people calling me "Xia" or "Xiao" or even "Ge Ge"! The meanings of those are "Shrimp", "Little", and "Chicken" or "(makes me a man)". Of course, this got annoying so, one day, when I got my Macbook (grr Microsoft ftw!) to say my RSN, it pronounced it "Seo Jee Jee". My mother quite liked this (don't ask how she found out about it) and said how cool it was. I thought, what the heck, its better than shrimp. So here I am, with Seogege and Xiaogege as my usernames.

r2kuft.gif

Click Here for my RSOF 99 Construction G&A thread! Post your support!

well the alex is because my irl name is Alexander and the rn was because i was 9 when i created the account and i wanted it to be named Alex ørn (ørn meaning eagle in danish) but as things go you couldn't(can) not add an ø to your char name so thats why i ended up with ALEX RN

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Wizzkid785

My first RS character was Wizkid785, but it got hacked when someone told me to change my password to something for free items. Well I don't miss that character, that was like my first time playing. So I made a new character and named him Wizkid785. I chose the numbers 785 because I had a friend who on the internet would put his Username the the number 785, I got used to it also. I picked Wizzkid because my friends, they always call me, that or Smart [wagon] <.<.

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Wacko-red-head = wackoredhead: Well it's simple i have red hair and I was young when i made the account so, i thought wacko haha that's cool. Nowaday's people don't really read my name and i get called odd names like: work, watch, warlock, wared and waffle once :? (it was on purpose)

New Siggy in progress.

Proud Construction cape owner

Jard Y Dooku - The Dooku part is from Count Dooku in Star Wars, "Jard" is a common (at least seems to be) fanon first name for Dooku, and the Y is an initial which stands for "Yan", another fanon first name for Dooku which I put as his middle name. :) Yan is the name of my RuneScape cat, too!

My original account was Jard Dooku, which was incorrectly banned the day after I got 85 Slayer, so I made Jard Y Dooku, and eventually preferred my new username over the old one. The old account's unlocked now, but Jard Y Dooku pwns it in every way possible now anyways. ;) http://hiscore.runescape.com/compare.ws ... jard+dooku Plus full emotes, music, quests, etc...

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

went for atom smasher.... it wasn't taken, so w/e. this was back when dexters lab was stilll on LOL I loved that show

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

My rs name is sir dricula and i got this name from Batman which remind me of vampire then dracula but the name was chosen already -.-

huntintheenemy-1.png

Legendz - 100+ F2p combat !! Join today and get TWO free cookies @@@@@

crowngolduh9.gif - Proud Leader of LEGENDZ

warsword.gif - Proud Warlord of Clan Europe

Well my name doesn't mean anything but I would like to think it means 3 warriors in 1 (like prince of persia with the 2 warriors 1 soul concept) but yea, i've always been fascinated in the white lion and thought it should represent melee, the black jaguar which should represent magic, and the falcon which should represent range =D in fact i've been so inspired by these 3 animals i'm planning on making a series of books, gonna call the book: TOTEM ;) it's a work in progress but i'm hoping for them to be bigger than harry potter \'

Oops forgot to mention the 3-warrior idea came from the first part of my name; "tri" which means three =D

2vuhgcn.png

Newfie_Chris

Easy enough. Newfie is short for Newfoundland (providence in canada) and my names Chris :thumbsup:

I don't know which mod did this. I don't know why they did it. If they're looking for money, I can tell them I don't have any as I'm a student. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over 4 years of RuneScape. Skills that I have worked hard for and people like them can't take them away. If they give me my particles back now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for them, I will not pursue them. But if they don't, I will look for them, I will find them, and they won't like what'll happen