Quitting, What to do with the cash lying around.

Fierce-Penut

i think it would be really cool for you to spend the majority of it (say 15 mil) on fun little things like beer, nome firelighters, wine of zamorack and something like baked potatoes and cheese :D Something everyone can enjoy, then also you will not be having all those people just coming for cash, and then moaning because there friend got this and they didn't....

Then with the rest of the cash i think a fancy dress competition should be held with a prize for, the coolest, the most lame, the funniest, the most random and the noobiest.

These prizes should be about 1 mil each or around that region but say only 500k for the noobies one.

Then with the rest i would say just keep in your account incase one day you get that urge to restart again!

I hope you think this will be fun and have some friends you can trust to help you buy the beers and stuff.

Hope you enjoyed this game and well done in making that much cash!

c ya dragons m8 RSN Toby_Ghose

dragonmansiglq0.png

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol ive considered that after uve got all thoose lovely ideas about for to give all the money away that if i gave u some ideas i propably wouldnt get 3mil or something like that... so why bodther? well insted i will akt like any other noob and say "man im the poorest guy in runescape lvl 80 only 90k in bank! give it to me!"

if u dont give em to me i think u should give em to ur best runescape friend or buy noted sets of full rune and then hold the greatest drop party :) well but the chance to get a share is like winning the lottery or finding it in my back garden... but who ever gets a share i congratulate you!

and i realy hope that u take ur time to read this else it have been a waster!

i havent made a signature of this small format :(

how about this:

go around and give 100-300k to random ppl(make sure they are not a noob tho)

or just go around and when you see someone nice giving somthing free to a newb or helping some one you could be like "you have won this " and give him\her money

So, you're quitting because you don't enjoy merchanting anymore...

Hmm....

May I suggest spending the money on items for other parts of the game that you may enjoy?

Buy a ton of Unid'd herbs, and have fun raising your herb level.

Buy some barrow sets/cool weapons, and have fun with Slayer.

Buy a ton of sharks, and have fun KQ'ing.

Make a clan, and have fun financing their events.

Buy a cannon and cannonballs, and have fun owning multi areas

Don't quit, just spend your money and HAVE FUN on the other many many things the game offers. I'm sure you'll find something on RS you can enjoy.

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

few idead

1) have a gathering of people say 20 and the one that shows u say over 1k of and item (like bukets , Knives , gnereal shop items) gets that much in gold so 1k buckets gets u 1m or like 100k

2) scavenger hunt let people kno a world eg wrld 71 giv em a clue soming like "at this place of prayer bones you will find " prayer altar in wildy drop say 100k there then say to people there wrld 100 then another clue etc

3)huge drop party at remote loaction say canifis swamp away from by passers and have a drop party wiht nice items rune drop cash etc

4)drop all in 1 place where high levels usually rome and would actually have need for cash buy high i meen 50-70 so that can get them on there way to becoming a desent high level player.

5)make a easter egg hunt just not for easter using somewhere like canifis swamp again leave a trail of items occasionly leading to big items and invite a few freinds

theese are my ideas

if you like em and want to giv me 3 mill

blur-media in game name enjoy

however u get rid of cash have fun doing it

okay im gonna give 50 mil to the TET people and somehow incorparate me as a goodbye party or something , and 3 mil each to whoever suggested it. whom do i give the 50 mil to, and if u posted to give it to them pm me with the quote. 8-)

You could go help those people who are 'poorer' than us(like very poor on rs...) and not give anything to beggars. I know it'll take a while, but it will make you feel god. You really should save some incase you come back... :wink:

Edit:

RuneScape Username: Runeman231

Runeman231.png

yeah a good-bye party would be cool, but if you dont want millions of people coming, i wouldnt post it on any forums. just PM the people you want to come and hold it somewhere remote on an mpty world.

thats my suggestion

In Soviet Russia, glass eats OTers.

Alansson Alansson, woo woo woo!

Pink owns yes, just like you!

GOOOOOOOOOO ALAN! WOO!

sucks that u are leaving, i recomend u atleast buy any rare, santa would be good and leave ti in your bank, u will never know if u will want to come back and play. but u should have a goodbye party where u make a list of the people that are invited from here and u drop half of the $ there, with about 25 peps so atleast each person have a chance of getting atleast 1mill ea

then other half of it give it for the TET peps

Give it to a new player in f2p.

This way, you never know what will become of it.

Dont show anyone the name, or anything.

That's how I plan on going out. I like the idea that my money has a future of it's own, that I cant control.

i think u should giv it to me lol only joking but.....

i think you should make up a game where u get everyone to meet in the same place and ask random people questions about runescape and if they get it right they get some millions or a million or something like that it up to u how much u want to giv them really.

or even the harder the question the more the person get :D

pm me in game khandar if you want to giv me any of ur millions :twisted:

sorry to c u go dude :cry:

Spin till you drop-We all meet in some place and start spinning. Last person to be spinning, wins.

You could also turn private on, everyone adds you, and we all look for the green dot on the same world as you. First to find you wins.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

A list of things:

1) Give it all to me (j/k)

2) Invest in Santas or Masks

3) Drop it 1 gp at a time

4) Give it to a friend who needs it

5) Randomly give out 1m to random noobs on f2p (preferably the ones at the chickens or barbies who arn't begging ;)

6) Buy all the rune stuff you can afford and walk around f2p dropping it

7) Number 6, but you give it to random level 40s who arn't begging you for it.

Those are all the good ones right off.

I can say however that just keeping it without investing in rares is a bad idea, as rares will go up... gp will go down.

I know a guy tht just sat at a bank and gave away 150k to random people. It made my day just too get the gold. Then i died but thats off the subject. i also think that a drop party would be an awsome thing. you could get d items and potions. or just spend all ur money on bones and praise ur prayer and not waste all ur money. U might buy some rare items and stash them in ur bank so that if u play again they will have gained value and ull have more money than when u left. Thats what i would do. LIVE LONG AND PROSPER! 8-)

N_odie

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Lol that's alot of money...

Well perhaps you should make a really good guide on how to get all that money. I would be the first one to read it!

If anyone remembers me... PM ME. having nostaligia issues D: