What Good Deeds Have You Done Lately??

No_OnE

Meh... This topic really has no point other than the fact that I want to know the kinder things that some of you have done lately. For instance, today, I took someone from Varrock to Camelot because they didn't know where it was. Anything you have done is fine, as long as it's nice. :D

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i gave one of my newer friends some rune and a rune wc axe, and 100 lobs. He was greatful and said he would repay the favour one day..i said don't worry about it. :roll:

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

Current Goals: FIshing 91/99 Cooking 93/99

Someone died and I took his stuff. He asked me for it and I alched it and told him I alched it.

Nah. I'm not that evil.

Umm, I added my old enemy from HS and we talked about stuff... Not really a good deed but something I did recently.

Gave away 13 santa hats when i was drunk.

Wrote a slayer guide.

Gave skatermaster a set of rune and dragon dagger to get back on his feet.

When you get drunk again add me.

had a 79 slayer level drop party and invited 7 of my best friends online at the time, dropped 3 black mystic tops, 20k fires, 8 ring of wealths (made from the 16 half keys i put together and made from all the slayer drops) and sum other stuff, my friend dropped like 2m worth :o he didn't have to but it made the party so awesome :P

gave skatermaster 100k to get back on his feet

wrote an agility guide for the clan serenity (which i left a few days later :cry:)

2vuhgcn.png

Gave away 13 santa hats when i was drunk.

Wrote a slayer guide.

Gave skatermaster a set of rune and dragon dagger to get back on his feet.

i demand you get drunk while stood next to me with santas in your inventory

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

Just an hour ago i gave away some mithril armour that was hanging around in my bank to a lvl 34.

Pier pressure?

I can just see you being threatened by a wharf or jetty because you're a teleporter. Yes, I can see a large wooden wharf uprooting itself from the shore, walking over to you and slapping you in the back of the head for teleporting.

:lol:

I love doing good deeds on RS:

I loaned one friend 250k when he just got scammed out of that same amount (big bones- d bones swap :evil: ), I'm really not expecting it back unless he makes it big in merchanting.

I gave two of my friends a members starting pack consisting of mystic hat boots and gloves, dueling rings, games necklace, glory, wealth, ring of life, snake boots, magic short, addy boots and some laws.

paintdry6yn.png

forceny5.png

Haven't played RuneScape since 12 january 2007 and it feels great :)

My most recent deed? Well I got some people a free trip to Lummy. Im sure they enjoyed it.

I also helped a lvl 10 get to Varrock from falador. then he complained that he wasnt in varrock and turned out he actually meant white knigths castle.

Back to falador i went....

And i a kind little boy?

Yes I am

Yes I am!!!

Yes I am!!!!!!! :)

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif

While slayering at fire giants, someone else was dharoking. Died.

Gave him his helm back. After I did, he felt the need to ask for the cash to repair it because it was "my fault".

Some people...

Gave away 52 rune arrows to a rsndom ranger at duel arena

Restaked a guy's 500k, and lost on purpose (He had been totally cleaned, and im to much of a softie to be a hardcore staker)

Made 2 new great friends in cw

Showed a noobie the chaos elemental.

And all of this today, jeesh.. I'm usually not this nice..

Someone died and I took his stuff. He asked me for it and I alched it and told him I alched it.

Nah. I'm not that evil.

Umm, I added my old enemy from HS and we talked about stuff... Not really a good deed but something I did recently.

Lol :o

Is it just me or is the sole purpose of this thread to brag about yourself :? .

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

Nah. I'm not that evil.

Lol :o

Is it just me or is the sole purpose of this thread to brag about yourself :? .

No its so the whole TiF Can brag about themselves (me included)

I've been too kind in rs. I gave my brother so many goodies i won't name em all but recently i gave him 2.5k yews bcuz i stopped fletching (to slow). I gave the last few ppl that died fighting black drags their stuff back and i've help lots of randoms out.

I've recently had a change of heart though. Everytime i do something for someone they ask to add me and ofcourse i say yea. Then they keep constantly pming me asking for favors and rlly pestering me. It gets so annoying i always tell em that the friendship would have to consist of more than me doing favors for them all the time. Now im not doing ne thing for ne one sry.

sig02.gif

Helped out some lower level players.

Earned 12k good karma exp points.

Got lucky in runeboots drops because of good karma

Gave a pair of runeboots to a friend because I promised I would give him a pair when i would have collected 10. He had forgotten. I hadn't. That cheered him up a bit. Sometimes he asks if he can buy something from me (like lobs) but I have given him so much stuff already that it has become pointless to try to make a profit on him. So I just give it if I can spare it.

Earned 8k good karma experience points more.

Good karma should be a skill ;)

gave a friend 100k and a rune pick because he got hacked(lost close to 4million) :( and the rune pick so he could make some cash again

Gave a friend a dragon long as he got scammed of a whip.

Helped out a few people on tutorial island as I was starting a new account there.

Helped someone doing the jungle potion quest and showed him the tzhaar caves so he could bank his lobsters there.

blueyyy1.gif

blueyyy1.gif

-gave away free cooked trout, salmon on f2p near barb ville

-gave away free potato and onion seeds at cathbury

-free swordies to people fighting blue, green drags

-gave out free iron armor to new players

-free gem cutting

-free cooking

- free smelting and smithing

tyluke.png

Tyluke.png

only 2 skills below level 50 :)