What Good Deeds Have You Done Lately??

No_OnE

Most recently...

A guy who was in the Fishing Guild was lagging bad and died due to Troll.. only lost about 20 Raw Lobsters and his Lobster Pot. Got enough Lobsters to compensate for him and waited for him to arrive to return them :D

And the other day, I was down at Cave Crawlers and some guy comes in without the required Slayer level to kill them (is it 10?) and he gets poisoned.

He is down to low health and I say to him that I shall look after his stuff, persuaded him to let me and I did. He was pleased.. I'm glad to help people like that.

Not much.. but hey.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about, instead of bragging about what good deeds you've done, we share stories about how other people have done good deeds to you?

On my first day of members, i teled to cammy but had no idea where ardougne was, but a guy that was cammy tele training was nice enough to lead me there.

helped at least 10 people get the watch, chart and sextant for the lvl 2 clue scrolls... A guy died and dropped a whip and I gave it back... And another guy died and i gave him back his full blck d hide....

I'm such a nice person.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I lent 100k to a friend who needed flax and then gave me 24 green dragon bodies and 24 natures to high alch. If you can do the math, it was not necessary for him to do that.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Well this is about deeds that IVE done but ive had some ncie deeds done to me ever sicne i lost all my stuff;

- Got given a rune pickaxe to get mining coal

- 100 steel bars

- Someobdy bought my full mith for 40k. Not sure if he knew it was only worth 10k.

And a deed I did before I lost my stuff was:

- give 10k to my lvl 5 friend

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif

Loaned Sk8ermaster 500k in dss and rune pl8s based on the promise of a double return. He logs out everytime I log in and won't answer my messages here, so I assume that he feels the need to scam 1mil off me. Last time I help somebody who asks. Feel free to reply with why you did that and why you won't pay me back; I would love to hear the "reason". :|

I am always doing nice things for people who don't beg/steal/scam/cheat/etc. Feel free to ask me a question or two in-game but ask for loans or donations and you will encounter my ignore list quickly. :wink:

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

gave my freind a warrior ring when he lost his warspear at dk,s

also i gave my younger ( and far less attractive) brother a rune square and a row when he died.

and i gave batty an ahrims staff and a warrior helm when he got scammed for his whip money :D

DwarfSig1.jpg

Got Xbox Live? Gimme a call - Gamertag = Razoid

gave my freind a warrior ring when he lost his warspear at dk,s

also i gave my younger ( and far less attractive) brother a rune square and a row when he died.

and i gave batty an ahrims staff and a warrior helm when he got scammed for his whip money :D

bah, that was ages ago.

nothing. thats right nothing, i found a cooked chicken and spared its life i guess. thats good right?

parents17dc.gif

you gave away 13 santa"s. my god your a legend! wish i could do that if i had some lol. as for my deed, i gave m friend a free set of rune when he got 40 atk-def, luckly ,i just got hacked day after. heh he was lucky.

7 years playing, no respect and no phat. talk about owned wth a capital "O"

made 5 sets of iron full took them down to lumbridge and handed them out for free

is it just me or are newbs less willing to trade nowadays hardly anyone would trade me back but i could hardly say giving away free iron full cos then you get flooded with pms or just normal messages

ahahaha IMA A IDIOT

cant argue there mate
Real world? *looks around confuzzled* Real world?!? :ohnoes:

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

have now quit rs :-( (but i still browse these forums :-)

you gave away 13 santa"s. my god your a legend! wish i could do that if i had some lol. as for my deed, i gave m friend a free set of rune when he got 40 atk-def, luckly ,i just got hacked day after. heh he was lucky.

Lol i posted about it at the time.

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=202213&highlight=

Those were the days. Wish I would of held on to them.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.