The Phantom (AKA Skeith)

KillUAll

The phantom.. A weird story. Perhaps the oddest thing since 2003.

Well I heard this earlier on today, all through the RS.com forums. There has been many people dying to some invisible force, 1 hitting players. The first I've heard was at the Gargoyles, and then at the Tears of Guthix's mini game.

I went on RS, not sure if it had any affect in f2p and banked as much of my stuff as I could, and hugh out with the phat wearers in world 1.

Didn't get anything.

So I went back to RCing, and after I was done, I went to check up any further threads on this. There is a lot. I've read that at least 1 f2p got killed in Draynor. Another said when he was killed he got this message, something along the lines of "I'm killing you!".

A lot are thinking someone hacked RS, all I know is that Jagex's current update about a RS fansite being hacked came after I first noticed the threads.

I suggest everyone bank anything you don't want to lose. It would stink if someone hacked a J Mod account and is killing people, skulling them even before killing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not an "it"

I'm 75 percent sure that it's a player.

But there was a similar incident around a year ago..

Someone posted it under stories on RS forums.

They said that they were in the wilderness and had their chat on friends only.

And then... Someone they didn't know sent them a message.. It read.. "I see you."

Then they added the person and they weren't on.

And there was no one around them.

Perhaps whoever it was then has started it again. Who knows.

Was it a ghost? A glitch? Nobody knows.

And I too died from this "It."

I have a strong felling it's a player though.

But the part that they said "I'm killing you."

Idk.. It's odd.

I'm so metal I don't need a sig.. [Yet]

I kinda remeber a story somewhat like that but it was in the wildy and this guy and a few other people said that this guy turned invisable, i dont really believe it though so yea. I really dont know whether to think this is a big hoax or is real i have no clue. =\

No message when you die, you just get hit and die and lose all your items... There is a video in the Random Death thread, the one that said he got the message was making it up and it is just a bug/glitch, player mod in world 2 Falador confirmed it

smudgerequestredbluesigxs5.png

Check out my blog here!

Thanks Jopie211 for the sig

Wow, this is like a horror movie?

Anybody seen The Ring?

'You will die in seven days......'

Except this is just weird. The only reports ive had of people being 1-hit-killed are on the forums. Not sure if it can happen on F2P because all these reports have been at the.... garagoyles....? and at the Tears of Guthix mini game. As far as im concerned all thsoe places are p2p.

ohdearyouaredead3dl.png

ihavearightfinald5er7be.gif

Anybody seen The Ring?

More like .34 of a second :lol:

On topic, i've read that invisible man post a while ago, i think it was titled 'want to be a wildy researcher', and had a stack of rs related 'urban legends' if you would call them that.

They kept me entertained for hours, especially the Zamorack Cult one.

Anybody seen The Ring?

Except this is just weird. The only reports ive had of people being 1-hit-killed are on the forums. Not sure if it can happen on F2P because all these reports have been at the.... garagoyles....? and at the Tears of Guthix mini game. As far as im concerned all thsoe places are p2p.

Oh no! Its revenge of the gargoyles

firefoxowns8si.png

9913a.gif

89qdw.gif

Anybody seen The Ring?

More like .34 of a second :lol:

On topic, i've read that invisible man post a while ago, i think it was titled 'want to be a wildy researcher', and had a stack of rs related 'urban legends' if you would call them that.

They kept me entertained for hours, especially the Zamorack Cult one.

link plox? sounds funny. and this was weird. i saw someone get hit a 95 randomly in front of my eyes

parents17dc.gif

I've heard of him, i once was killing hellhounds and saw someone/something saying, i will get you, when i dyed.. :oops:

Pretty weird as i was killing hellhounds and noone was around..

record.jpeg

Yes, something of the sort used to happen to me involving a j-mod (or something). At the time I was the richest person in the game and was very well known. I made all my money staking. So with that in mind I always kept my private messages on off while at duel arena. Every once in a while I would get a message from an un-crowned (un-modded) person speaking through my private off messages somehow. Usually it would be something along the lines of "something has happened to your account and we will need your password in order to fix it". Obviously it was a scam so I never gave them my password but it still happened every so often and not always by the same person. Its definiatley not at the extreme of randomly killing peoplel, but I am guessing they happen for similiar reasons.

blacksignaturewn1.png