Dry Spell from Abby's is Officially over!!! @-WOOT-@

deangut

Axe's lucky ROW and my persistance paying off.. Another whip last night from only 110 abby's... WOOT

I am riding this streak till it ends ((Cuz this will not last forever!)) then selling off the whips for another red mask or some Santa's....

Queen.. good to hear the whips are coming your way!

Steel.. The XP from Abby's if pretty fair and you get actualy drops that are stackable and worthewhile to alc or Bank (Whippys!)

Thanks for posting and your interest... 85 Slayer was a rough goal to get to but it was worthe it.. Not only the whips, but the people I met on the way and some of the people I meet up at abby's ((The ones who talk :wink: ))

P.S. Tradin 3 whips for a santa :twisted:

I can't wait until I get a high enough slayer level to kill Abbys. Actually, I just want high enough combat to kill these good monsters and enough money to afford the supplies I need. The best drop I've ever gotten was a Rune Med Helm off of a Lesser Demon... Although, I only killed 5 of them.

:shock: Nice loot :shock:

And death glitch was a glitch where a monster hits you insanely hard or you just get randomly 1 hitted and die without attacking anything

(15:14:25) <Vidi> Peter likes barbie xD

(15:14:30) <Peter> totally

(15:14:46) <Peter> I've got all the accessories

uh oh man, i think you're going to provoke my begging side!!

oh no...

i'll try to restrain...

but those whips seem to be so appetizing....

weeee.gif

Sorry for the off-topicness, but is that the god for Pastafarians? I've heard so much about these cultists/teenagers/people

What is the "Dry Spell"?

Its an Ancient Magiks spell that at lvl 98 Mage causes a "drought" (hence the name dry spell) throughtout Runescape. If you wait an hour everyone will die from the drought and you can take their stuff. Very useful in World 2 Fally.

Disclaimer: This is a joke, do not take it seriously. A dry spell is actually when you go without a rare drop for much longer then the average rate.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

whats axe mans lucky row?? :oops:

I went to his 85 slayer level up and gave him a gift of a ring of wealth that I had used for a long while.

Its like magic...

:twisted:

oh ok thanks :)

Eddie+682.png

Eddie_682.png