New prayers coming out soon?

Candymann16

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dont forget mages dont have special attacks, rnage has mage shorts and long, melle have all drag weps, mages have none *stiring it up is fun :twisted: *

The range special attack is absolutely rubbish these days, you can't even get two from a full special bar.

If they add a Mage Special, it will probably be the same as the Magic Shortbow special attack (well, using over 1/2 of the special bar).

~Jimmie

the way i look at it, no mages NEED a special attack, i mean if your a mnage you already have a full arsenal of binds, drains, attack drainers, poison, weakening spells, and even the great teleblock :lol:

Gosh, mage do have a "special attack" just not in the green bar. Remember Mage Arena? You get those three spells and they all do tons of damage plus they have an extra effect. Now on topic, I didnot even notice a change in prayer screen. Well I hope there are new prayers. I have been collecting D bones for quite some time now.

stop collecting them then, and start ectoing them lol

Candymann16.png

^^

um yea...its kinda massive.

ANd the pot thing is so true. I had a hell of a time buying mage pots, and they're like 5k ea per 3 dose. Mages use prayer too so all my pots are way more expensive than meleers, + add the price of the runes i use even if i dont get a kill + unless ur taking melee barrows armor and whips into wildy mage amor is about as expensive to lose as melee armor.

The number of times i've seen magers get 3 hitted by overpowerd meleers potting massivley to 111 str + 15% extra from prayer, they are looking at about 37's with dd(s) spec and all the str bonuses, meaning they can hit about 296 hit points of one spec bar at max. Now i'm not begrudging them that, i just want to know why the hell I cant hit 30+ with mage, when a comparitvley low powered meleer can score massivley with one.

:D And this is tunring into my little rant so I'll stay ontopic from now on :)

dont forget mages dont have special attacks, rnage has mage shorts and long, melle have all drag weps, mages have none *stiring it up is fun :twisted: *

*kuch* no specials?

So you say magic cannot

-stop someone from moving (etangle and frozen)

-leech off life to heal yourself (blood spells)

-Cannot decrease the enemies stats (curse etc)

-Do not save lifes and items (teleports)

-Are able to stop anyone from teleporting (teleblock)

Ontopic:

Combination prayers are a bad idea, unless the enemy has smite, you really have no chance to pk someone, because only half the damage is done by all types of attacks.

I think they are mage and range boosters

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

I think at least one will be a noob prayer. It will either render all noobs mute ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅFree stuff plea..ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

I think at least one will be a noob prayer. It will either render all noobs mute ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Ãâ ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬ÅFree stuff plea..ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

Candymann16.png

^^

ANd the pot thing is so true. I had a hell of a time buying mage pots, and they're like 5k ea per 3 dose. Mages use prayer too so all my pots are way more expensive than meleers, + add the price of the runes i use even if i dont get a kill + unless ur taking melee barrows armor and whips into wildy mage amor is about as expensive to lose as melee armor.

The number of times i've seen magers get 3 hitted by overpowerd meleers potting massivley to 111 str + 15% extra from prayer, they are looking at about 37's with dd(s) spec and all the str bonuses, meaning they can hit about 296 hit points of one spec bar at max. Now i'm not begrudging them that, i just want to know why the hell I cant hit 30+ with mage, when a comparitvley low powered meleer can score massivley with one.

*kuch* no specials?

So you say magic cannot

Ontopic:

Combination prayers are a bad idea, unless the enemy has smite, you really have no chance to pk someone, because only half the damage is done by all types of attacks.

when exactly did i say that mages couldnt do those things?

when i said spec i meant something extra that could be used on any spell, like a special staff that would use the spell twice but only use the runes for one cast (like a drag dagger spec), yes mages have all those things, but carrying the rune needed for them all would take up 2 rows, anyway this topic is about prayers not specs

Candymann16.png

^^

*kuch* no specials?

So you say magic cannot

Ontopic:

when exactly did i say that mages couldnt do those things?

when i said spec i meant something extra that could be used on any spell, like a special staff that would use the spell twice but only use the runes for one cast (like a drag dagger spec), yes mages have all those things, but carrying the rune needed for them all would take up 2 rows, anyway this topic is about prayers not specs

I promised not to rant so..allthough I'm itching to say things like you still can't get a goddam quick KO, even with all that stuff, and ur max damage is still 30 in any one hit (smaller than any other fighting stat - melee is liek 92 and range is about 48 (that's with specs). I won't and i'll just agree with you

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

mages are nice and powerful, meleers are nice and powerful, but ranger are so weak and underpowered

i pked with 70 mage (and ancients) and 70 ranged (with msb and rune arrows) on my pure (at lvl 49 combat). You can't get a KO in low level wildy with mage unless they wasted all thier food. However, with range I just freezed them to hold em down, then ranged them a lil, the bang in a quick ranged spec, KOed ftw. Doesnt work the same with mage at all.

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

i have been thinking about prays for quite some time now.

here are a few i though up.

(lvl 55)

anti poison pray (while this is on u cannot be poisoned and if u are poisoned it will not efect you intil u turn the pray off/run out.)

=drains once per 3 seconds=

(lvl 58)

extreme defence (20% def) cannot be stacked with other def prays

(lvl 61)

extreme strenght (20% str) cannot be stacked with other str prays

(lvl 64)

extream reflexes (20% att) cannot be stacked with other att prays

(lvl 67)

extream range (+15% range)

=drains once per 4 seconds=

(lvl 70)

extream mage (+15% mage)

=drains once per 4 seconds=

(lvl 73)

muffle (when this pray is on no player may use protections) *not efective on monsters aka jad and kq* (counts as a protect pray and cannot be stacked)

=does not drain=

(lvl 76)

close to the gods (increases ur pray at the same speed energy does at lvl 1 agility) (cannot be used in combat and cannot move while using it.)

=does not drain=

(lvl 79)

recoil (every 4 damage the opponent does, you will deal back to him.) (counts as a protect pray and cannot be stacked)

(lvl 82)

pierice (if you are hit above 10% of your hp lvl.... the next attack you do will avoid armour bonuses) (counts as a protect pray and cannot be stacked)

im back

Those spaces have always been there. Just like when slayer and farming werent there, the stats page had 3 blank spaces. When protect from melee there were spaces that needed filling also. But if this does mean anything, mabey this will happen...

lvl60prayer8hg.png

Those spaces have always been there. Just like when slayer and farming werent there, the stats page had 3 blank spaces. When protect from melee there were spaces that needed filling also. But if this does mean anything, mabey this will happen...

lvl60prayer8hg.png

the protect from melee prayer was the last 1, their was no more room after it. that was a while ago, their were only 3 prayers per row. they just wang dangled some room by stacking prayers closer

You want to know my opinion on the prayers that have been added to runescape?

The levels are CRAP. Excuse me for being frightfully blunt, but I hate it when people go waltzing around showing off their Smite prayer just because they think Level 52 prayer is "high."

I'm not saying my prayer is all fantastic or anything...but I've got 1,100,000 Exp in the skill, and nothing to really show for it. I think that Jagex really needs to cut the crap with the "Every 3 levels you get a new prayer" thing...because 3 levels aren't hard to obtain...even at my level.

In short...I think if the next two prayer should be released, they should be leve 60-65+...that way not just any idiot who spent a lousy 1mill or so and maybe a few hours of time to crush bones could get it.

Ahhh...I have ranted and I am sorry. Oh wait...no, I'm not. :lol:

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

What about an improvement on the keep item prayer? Like 2 items or somthing

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

What about an improvement on the keep item prayer? Like 2 items or somthing

Well at least all the 1 itemers would be gone.

:roll:

cyco_1.jpg

sorry if the spots have been there a while, but i hadnt noticed them befor and i thought that the prayer screen looked different, so my bad if i was wrong, but so what, alot of threads are pointless and mean nothing, at least this one created some ideas that higher levels would like to be implimented

Candymann16.png

All pray from lvl 1 - lvl 52 is through Saradomin. Maybe the other prayers will be through the other major gods of the game? Just a suggestion - personally Im kind of sick of praying knowing that its through Saradomins will, when it could be through someone better, like Zaros.

madeinpalestineborder8gs.png

In Khazakstan we say God, Man, Horse, Dog, then Woman, Rat and small cockroach..

M.A.D 4 Lyfe