Design Challenge: Knight. Have at thee!

Godslayer

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[cabbage] i forgot... im going on vacation in 2 days.... im in new york for 4 days and then Washignton for 4 days... dont know if im gonna be doing this 1 after all... we'll see. unless when i come back this lil contest is still going. If not hopefully the winner or whoever will make a new challenge. :)

pureleaderpixelie1.png

leoricthelionhearted007un.png

well there is my character 'Leoric the Lionhearted'

Leoric's Bio:

Sir Leoric is a noble man brought up with nobal blood, he lives for and serves his king and is a very valorous warrior who will die for his king.

Leoric was Knighted by his king, This gave him the name 'Sir Leoric the Lionheated', the name 'Lionhearted' comes from his valorous and gallant personality.

edit: Sorry for the background render but it doesnt really have anything to do with my character so i guessed it was ok.

Leoric's Bio:

King Leoric is a noble man brought up with nobal blood, he lives for and serves his king and is a very valorous warrior who will die for his king.

Leoric was Knighted by his king, This gave him the name 'Sir Leoric the Lionheated', the name 'Lionhearted' comes from his valorous and gallant personality.

edit: Sorry for the background render but it doesnt really have anything to do with my character so i guessed it was ok.

At the begining of your bio shouldnt it be Sir Leoric? not King Leoric?

Leoric's Bio:

King Leoric is a noble man brought up with nobal blood, he lives for and serves his king and is a very valorous warrior who will die for his king.

At the begining of your bio shouldnt it be Sir Leoric? not King Leoric?

:oops: yes

I might have a go... Ages since I tried anything requested... I recently slipped into a wierd Art-Block where I'd draw loads, but it all felt to personal to show off...

Ugh, wierd :S

Nice Idea though GS :)

monotonesiguv2.png

nice one so far random. You have some real talent when it comes to anatomy and perspective!

Here's a little sketch in PS for fun. supposed to be a helmet and shoulder pads :?

knightretouch6nw.jpg

nice one so far random. You have some real talent when it comes to anatomy and perspective!

Here's a little sketch in PS for fun. supposed to be a helmet and shoulder pads :?

knightretouch6nw.jpg

That looks nice, though it kind of reminds me of pears :P

image1ne5.png