"X" ing out

mini193

I read in another topic about being able to "X" out. Where when you leave the game along an X appears in ur screen and logs u off soon. I need to know about it.

1- is it true

2- how long til it appears

3- afetr it appears how long before you get logged

4- can it log u out during combat?

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

there is not x on your screen, and no you can log out on combat but it takes time it slike lagging out

~bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

And It's against the rules.
How is Xing out your screen against the rules?

LMAO.

How long does it take for you to log? I've heard of people doing it while getting attacked in wildy.. Couldn't imagine doing it though, I'd be too afraid of dying.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

not in the spirit of the game. Ppl do it all the time in wild, they'll be getting owned, and they know it, so they atk a npc with their hand and x out, hoping that they are logged out before they kill the npc...its really lame..

w4M8t.png

not in the spirit of the game. Ppl do it all the time in wild, they'll be getting owned, and they know it, so they atk a npc with their hand and x out, hoping that they are logged out before they kill the npc...its really lame..

Ooohh, yeah, that's pretty lame :evil: I did it when I was like level 40 something, and someone hit me with Sara Strike, but I just logged, and got a free trip to Lumby :wall:

I read in another topic about being able to "X" out. Where when you leave the game along an X appears in ur screen and logs u off soon. I need to know about it.

1- is it true

2- how long til it appears

3- afetr it appears how long before you get logged

4- can it log u out during combat?

When you x out, you usually log out immediately, but if you are in combat, it is 15 seconds after combat is over. I think so anyway. Although your screen is down, your character is still on in the servers.

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

Yes that post that your reading is rather confusing... here is what he meant.. If you click the red "X" at the top-right hand corner of the screen it closes the screen and if you do this while just walking around in RS you will log out but if your attacking a NPC and close the window you'll continue to fight until you die or after a few minutes the system will auto kick you off thinking your afk training.

Birdd-1.png

[spoiler=Levels]Birdd.png

I just normal log out but sometimes by accident, I hit the X button. I just fear the next time I come on I am fine. It is a scary thought to thinks what happens to you.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

Rule 7 - Macroing

You must not attempt to use other programs (e.g. bots, macros or autominers) in conjunction with our games to give yourself an unfair advantage at the game. You also may not circumvent any of our mechanisms designed to log out inactive users automatically.

There you go.

"X'ing Out" just refers to closing the game screen during play, after a certain ammount of time you will eventulally loose connection with the Runescape server and your charchter will log out.

I dont know if this is against the rules.

sig1zs0.jpg

De_Pk - Level 117 - Banned September 30th '06.

it isnt agi8anst cuz thats say you can getbanned for your power goign out in your house and it logs you out they cant tell so it doesnt matter really

~Bmms

a91e22ec.gif
Aefx(started 11/1/2002) Cb: 200 TS: 1900+
Bmms--Jr(Started on 1/24/06)(Banned 11/13/09 ) Cb: 119(pre-eoc) TS: 1700+
Bmms(Started 8/?/2001)(Banned 1/24/06 ) Cb: 101(pre-eoc) TS: 1350+

it isnt agi8anst cuz thats say you can getbanned for your power goign out in your house and it logs you out they cant tell so it doesnt matter really

~Bmms

first of all, y bump an useless topic???

second and last, its agianst the rules and it has banned rather a few peoples also some of these bans are posted some where on the forum

:roll:

seasonmovingsig1bo.jpg

Rule 7 - Macroing

You must not attempt to use other programs (e.g. bots, macros or autominers) in conjunction with our games to give yourself an unfair advantage at the game. You also may not circumvent any of our mechanisms designed to log out inactive users automatically.

There you go.

Surely, by 'X-ing out' you are becoming an inactive user, subjecting yourself to Jagex's "mechanisms designed to log out inactive users automatically". You are not attempting to circumvent those mechanisms, merely leaving yourself open to the consequences. It has already been established that your character does automatically log out of the game, so how can you be breaking the rule?

Why is 'common sense' so named, when there is so little of it about?

Welcome to puberty, we've been expecting you.

newsighq9.jpg