Trojann's Video of How to Power-Level Construction :D

Trojann2

woohoo! just finished it!

Great vid, loved the music. I didn't know how fast that servant was... took him about 5 seconds :shock:

I'll need to try that, thanks trojann :)

I Didn't know he was that fast either, till Wakka told me he's VERY FAST...Tried it, and as you can see, I can't empty my Invo Fast enough for him...LOL.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't heard that Blue song for about five years give or take a few.

So basically we need to build the table over and over again eh? Why not just do it in your workshop and have your servant take the finished product to your bank then sell them when people become too lazy to level the skill that far (if that time ever comes I do not know).

It looks extremely fast but I guess I'll be sticking with building the best thing I can build when it comes out and decorating my home a bit further and then working on the best Oak thing I can make at my workbench.

You didn't read what I said in the post...See ATM, the best thing I could make was mahagony Bookcase, so that's what I made, over and over and over again...The only reason I made Teak is because I had some left in bank :P.

Vitafides.jpeg

could someone find it in thier heart to type up an over view for us poor idiotic college students with aol dialup? itll take me over an hour to dl it and thats if i dont do anything while its dling... yea... aol... we put the ol in sol

LK1

ps if your from aol reading this then all i have to say is 1) truth hurt? and 2) FREEDOM OF SPEACH you chain yankers!

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

It wasn't all that informative, but the only reason I watched it was because I can't get on RS, or at least not members until July :( and this makes me feel good to watch what's going on :D. Thanks Trojann, you've made my day.

-Kuroi

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Cassiius|Level 70 Night Elf Preist|Runetotem

Sambora|Level 37 Tauren Shaman|BurningLegion

could someone find it in thier heart to type up an over view for us poor idiotic college students with aol dialup? itll take me over an hour to dl it and thats if i dont do anything while its dling... yea... aol... we put the ol in sol

LK1

ps if your from aol reading this then all i have to say is 1) truth hurt? and 2) FREEDOM OF SPEACH you chain yankers!

I'm on AOL, took 27 minutes while browsing the forums. Not that long, man. And you can always read a book or watch TV in the meantime.

-Kuroi

wiseoldmanv2jpgvx2.jpg

do u wow?

Cassiius|Level 70 Night Elf Preist|Runetotem

Sambora|Level 37 Tauren Shaman|BurningLegion

Very nice :) Looks like it's time to go and get a servant now, I certainly didn't know they could unnote stuff for you :D

Happy constructing! :P

How many runescape players does it take to change a lightbulb?

1 to change the bulb and the other 49 to complain about how it was better before.

THE MODS THERE ARE COMPLETE AND UTTER IDIOTS!

So why are you here?

^servants unnote? :D wooooo.

bleh i was teleing to edge all the time

"Y2kadrian" a.k.a. "Baby Ady"

138 Combat, 99 Herblore, Farming, Crafting, Slayer, Summoning, etc

Playing since 2001.

What I do:

Get oak logs in bank.

I tele with duelling ring to Castle wars

Get logs out of bank

tele to house

Let servant get logs cut

Make carved oak tables at the workbench (No need to be in construction mode, its fast too)

Tele back to castle wars

Bank 3 carved tables and 2 planks

Every now and then if I have 20+ planks I just let my butler get me the extra planks...

Lvl 51 in about 3 hours of construction. 60 xp per oak plank. No nails required.

And your house is open to show off..

Vmser.png

Very nice way of doing it, I'm gonna use it if thats ok?

Like the music btw lol!

sigstuff4qe.png

I don't know what it is, but something keeps telling me you "own"?

"When you're happy it's like you're a bird; you can fly. The only trouble is, you need other birds to fly with"

So basically we need to build the table over and over again eh? Why not just do it in your workshop and have your servant take the finished product to your bank then sell them when people become too lazy to level the skill that far (if that time ever comes I do not know).

It looks extremely fast but I guess I'll be sticking with building the best thing I can build when it comes out and decorating my home a bit further and then working on the best Oak thing I can make at my workbench.

You didn't read what I said in the post...See ATM, the best thing I could make was mahagony Bookcase, so that's what I made, over and over and over again...The only reason I made Teak is because I had some left in bank :P.

D'oh! I'm such a noob.

But why didn't you just work on them in your workshop and possibly sell it later on (or high alch them)?

D'oh! I'm such a noob.

But why didn't you just work on them in your workshop and possibly sell it later on (or high alch them)?

*shrugs*

They are kind of hard to sell, But I NEVER THOUGHT OF ALCING THEM!

Vitafides.jpeg

troj nice guide man!

Quick question.. is the lvl 35 made/cook/butler worth it or should I just wait to 50?

I am thinking to get anyoen at this point..

Also I thought I read somewhere you need 2 bedrooms for servents.. do you need beds too?

thanks man and again nice job

LK1

aol is evil

on topic:i hope this is good (prays)

On the topic of the Butler does anyone know the costs, labour wise, that you need to pay them? and how often? I've heard rick at about 500gp but nothing else.

Any help appreciated

Kahor.png

On the topic of the Butler does anyone know the costs, labour wise, that you need to pay them? and how often? I've heard rick at about 500gp but nothing else.

Any help appreciated

somebody said the demon is a one time charge... im not so sure.

i have the butler guy under it... 5000 to buy....and 5000 more every 5 minutes. its rediculous!

siggykv.jpg

I skill. If you skill you should join.

Any help appreciated

i have the butler guy under it... 5000 to buy....and 5000 more every 5 minutes. its rediculous!

eep! That's a real money drain. Can someone comfirm the demon costs? Or any of the others?

Kahor.png

umm... is the guide suposed to stop when you give the demon the notes? thats only like 45 seconds into it... and mine just stops o.O probly got corrupted during download :oops:

ps... awsome music! I'm blue hehe

LK1

this random comment brought to you today by ADD: ADD, bringing random entertainment to all for generations

Loading as I type.

What level are you now trojann?(too lazy to look up highscroes :D )

Just watched...

Now I really want the butler :shock: .

Also one question, how many hours did it take to get up to level 50?

Nice video, enjoyed it, especially the song :D

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

troj nice guide man!

Quick question.. is the lvl 35 made/cook/butler worth it or should I just wait to 50?

I am thinking to get anyoen at this point..

Also I thought I read somewhere you need 2 bedrooms for servents.. do you need beds too?

thanks man and again nice job

Yes, The Cook is worth it, cause at that low of level, if you are still making chairs, you NEED the time to build and rip.

Yes, two beds are needed.

Any help appreciated

eep! That's a real money drain. Can someone comfirm the demon costs? Or any of the others?

Yes, you have to pay them again, you have the option to say no, but I just pay since it makes him shutup for 20 minutes again, lol.

Vitafides.jpeg