This new skill... construction...

Pinkbullet3

What do you all think of it? :? Good idea? Bad idea?

Personally, I wouldn't and couldn't really say because I'm F2P, so wouldn't be able to enjoy the members' features. But oh well, F2P seems enough for me.

Although, construction seems like an OK idea, only to give those who find RuneScape "boring" something to do/think about. I guess it's a good idea, and it takes our minds off the "OMG I HAVE TO GET TO LEVEL 80 WC BEFORE BLAH BLAH BLAH..."

So, once again, what do you guys/girls think?

8-)

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I like for a place to call home, to have parties and invite friends. Especially the 'boxing ring' lol

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

i am seriously loving it. i already have lvl 35 construction and the only thing that is stopping me from training that is the fact that my money seems to have vanished. :P

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

i say its kinda good. The rares are deflating for the first time in years. (thats counting party hats!) I saw a santa going for 4 mil :shock:

but bad for members, its another skill to get to 99. :P

2008_121.png

Randompm1.png

Pretty cool update, quite an expansive skill but I think it needs a little tweaking yet.

On the plus side it is actually a skill that will wind up removing money from the RS economy with having to pay to get planks cut for building or buying the special cloth, trees, rooms etc. Not sure if I am crazy about a skill that is more of a money sapper than a money maker but I still like the concept so far. Maybe once I get the construction level up higher there will be ways to generate positive GP flow rather than the negative I have experienced so far. I will give it to level 40-50 and should have a better opinion by then.

Having youre own house and youre own garden is so cool in my opinion. i remember the time that i played pokemon ruby and all i did was putting seeds in the ground, water m and go from bush to bush colecting the crops. totaly cool skill

blackhart95.png

pha!

they took my idea..

where a player steps into a portal and types in the # to go to the house...

they took my idea which i even posted here at tip it...

Dr_Brinner.png

I think Construction is a P2P skill and therefore belongs in the P2P board :wink:

But seriously. I think Construction and POH's are the BEST thing that has ever happened to Runescape. Finally a skill which is all about fun, having a good time, and chilling out with your mates. It's HIGHLY addictive - I got Level 45 construction after 2 days and am still going strong. I just can't stop playing.

I hope they increase the maximum house size though :s

~Ian

newsig4ty.jpg

Retired Tip It Moderator | Zybez Radio DJ - Listen Here

pha!

they took my idea..

where a player steps into a portal and types in the # to go to the house...

they took my idea which i even posted here at tip it...

is there another way to get into a persons name instead of typing it ,

that idea does not take a years of study to come up with

nightwish8jy.gif