Argh! Dreams are so mean!

Umega

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a couple of weeks ago i remembered i had this dream that i went upstairs of the fally general store and found 70m on the ground that someone was probably drop trading, i was dissapointed when i woke up though. but i knew it was only a sign, so i went and logged on world 2 and went upstairs to the general store and guess what i found!!!!!! nothing :lol:

Kuja_Cocoa.png

I've also dreamed about runescape...I have crazy dreams like once I was working on some level and went to bed and had a dream that I finished my goal and logged on the next day happily knowing I got to my goal...WTF Where's my -insert goal because I forgot what it was-! I also had a bunch of christmas crackers once, don't remember much about it though.

i dunno why but lemme just say this about the only RS dream i've had:

Runescape meets Monty Python and The Holy Grail.

Yup... my strange dream was me fighting the Rabbit of Caerbog in the wildy, and i was wearing full steel... perhaps i was wearing a steel chain, but i dunno. but then, for some odd reason, when i started to fight it, it turned into a greater demon. i can't remember if i killed it or not... but still, that's my odd RS dream.

RAVE BREAK!

I dreamed i had finally buyed my santa and i went pk with it, i had killed lots of person and then i lagged and got killed. I woke up and thanked god that is was just a dream...

5 hours later my main got hacked, i allmost cried with the dream...guess how i felt when my main got hacked :cry:

how about dreaming about getting a fire cape at lvl 3 combat? i woke up logged in and lvl 85, no fire cape:(

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

O god....Dreams about RS

Well I had a dream where I was doing Underground pass again...and and and I laughed at the squished Unicorn cause i think it is funny, O and that i smacked someone with my rubberchicken and then they flew away

....don't ask

lol i dreamt jagex created a new item: dragon eggs and yo could have a pet dragon. well being the idiot i am i kept sleeping to see what would happened. well my stupid brother kicked me irl so i woke up thinking my dragon egg, has it hatched yet?! then i realized it was a dream curse my infernal brother :x

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

i once dreamed i was playing runescape... then something chaotic happened but cant recall when i woke up i felt like i made a free fall from like very high.

not everybody wants to hear the bubblegum pop garbage.

im gonna burn in hell and drink all of satans beer.

trashmetal/deathmetal/hardrock/folkmetal die hard

I had another dream about runescape, but I forgot what it was about.

About a year ago though I remember having a bad dream about RS, it was about RS changing so quickly that I couldn't keep up with the updates. Also remember losing a santa, then I woke up and realsied I never had a santa, so no loss there. :D

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

This night, I dreamed that Life Runes were released in Runescape, it were runes with a symbol of the sun on them. Some monsters in the wilderness rarely dropped one and there weren't made any spells for the runes yet so all you could do was collect them and sell them for lots.

Runescape: Lodev (Combat level been fixed at 101 for years now, Total level 1500+, playing since march 2002)

Arenascape: Lode (Level 240+ Warlock)

i remember a really good dream bak in rsc.

me and my friend were both noobs right and we thought that when they dropped santa hats and stuff they were droped in wildy, like they spawned.

i dreamnt that it was the day they droped em, and me and 2 other of ym friends were doing this:

2 people wold walk bak and forward in and out off the willdy collecting loads of santas, they would then trade them with the person not in the willdy and he would bank them. we had like 150 santas at end

Ever had a dream you could hit 40s with Ice Blitz... i have 8-)

Ever herd of the pker in your dream who could hit 60s with Ice Barrage? i have :(

Ever had a dream that you was owning jad? when suddenly he uses dragonfire when nearly dead.... i had :P

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

I once dreamed I won a dual in Al Kharid, which stakes I got was 700kk and the other one had like 5 Santas on.

I put prayer on and he kept hitting 0s on me and I hit him with 30 with Dragon Battleaxe.

Came out as a dream..

I had the weirdest one, I dreamed I had millions of gp but when I went to my bank to get it out all I found was a watermellon.....weird huh?

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."