Argh! Dreams are so mean!

Umega

well the funniest dream i had about rs was...

i was a kbd and i found every single rs player every meaning 1 bil of ppl

the catch was they were chanting my name then they all jumped on my charcter and killed me

LOL yah not very funny...

A dragon is only a lizard with a Diploma

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once, i dreamed i got into n0valyfe's account (i thought he was a girl back then :oops: )

He had full dragon and all those crazy stuff, and somehow i was members.

So i went to wolf mountain on n0va's account, logged off and did the drop trading thing. I was soo happy! I got full dragon, whip, phats, santas, and other dreamy stuff.

Then i woke up, found out i was dreaming, cursed, went on runescape to check (3 am :oops: ) and found out nothing happened.

I was sad... :cry:

I've only had 1... It involved pie, Phats, Hitler and a meatball :oops:

should we be scared :?

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

heh, i once dreamed i finally had killed the 702 :lol: then when i woke up i was dissapointed for only seeing an obsidian cape :cry:

I'm 106 and I'd do it if it wasn't for what Reb posted...

If Reb jumped off a cliff, would you follow him?

:lol: Who wouldn't? :wink:

Lol, I had a dream before... it was when I was still lvl 60 f2p. I dreampt that I was a member with all the rarest items... phat, dragon, etc. I was in a place, dark... and there were mountains... (I didn't know what the white wolf mountain was like, so that's probably where my dream took place). I dreampt that it was the wilderness and there was some person trying to pk me. I was running to my bank, hoping to lose the person, but i kept getting entangled.... thank goodness dreams have unlimited inventory space, so i kept eating my unlimited supply of tuna (I never really used lobbies) and kept running to the bank in the wildernes... I finally got there and tried talking to the banker, but it kept getting interupted by the person atking me. I ended up waking up, sweating like crazy... :oops: Thank goodness that's the only dream i had about runescape, lol.

i can slightly remember one, wont go into detail with it..

basically i got tempted by an item(lured into deeper wildy) and got stabbed by a girl, 1 hit kill and i lost all the items on me, kept like ashes bones n logs(i think i had some expensive items on me in that dream)

well i would like to putin that u r sad to dream about rs, someone had to coem on lol

Wow - Zuu - Lvl 55 Destructo Lock - Neptulon

Rattus Jr - Skill totaler Nub ( Zuu's Back)

Archer003 - 92 80 99 92hp Rsc trained

I once dreamed about getting a d chain at the dust devils then selling i and buying a yellow phat. I woke up the next morning to find out that it really happened because I was dreaming about something that happened the day before :)

I had this realy weird dream a month ago:

Well , i was making nats at karamja when suddenly i got teleported there were blue phats and dragon chains evrywhere. But my inventory was filled whit cabbage and i could not eat it or drop it. It only showed poison cabbage (in the dream) And then i ... woke up.

single_skill1134811550.png

also i dreamt that i was walking towards the thazzard place and soome one pushed me ontp the volcanoe and i turned into jad zezima killed me and got the firecape then while zezima slept i stragles him with a potatoe with cheese

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

that makes no sense how was your inventory filled with cabbage if you were making natures?

You do know he was dreaming right? When dreaming, the illogical happens. :wink:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

I never dream about rs, but I always dream about bloodvelds. ;)

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I remember recently I had a dream about Runescape... It was like last week, and I was doing barrows. It seemed very realistic. Every time I went I would get full guthan, and I sold it and I had like 100M and 4 sets of full guthan. I then bought a dragon chainbody and was so happy. Then I woke up, and was like, "Yes!!! What a successful day at barrows!" It wasn't until I was at the computer loading the game when I realized that I didn't actually have any of the stuff. So then I went and angrily slept another 3 hours... I was very angry and grumpy that day... Lol, that's my story!

Click here.

If you go there good things will transpire.

lol last night i dreamt i was rc pking (the last thing i did before going to bed) but i couldnt kill any of them! they all ran away/didnt get frozen/got out of runes or something else

someday i dreamt that i got hacked

and countless dreams that i do not remember

p.s. im getting lots of lag on rs as i type this

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

ive had a really ironic dream

i dreamt that i was in edgeville gen store when all of a sudden a red phat pops up and i buy it for 3gp then i see another pop up and i kept buying them and buying them

then the next day when i was actually playing RS i went to cwars bank to find someone dying, they died and about 10 items dropped, i randomly clicked in the pile and i hear that pop from when you pick up items. i check my inventory and i see a red partyhat ( true story ill post a pic of me wearing it oh and i was in f2p that why my scim and gives no bonuses)

the really ironic part is that about 1 month later i found out that my best friend in life had recently moved, i was kinda bummed so i went on rs to talk to him and where is that party hat?? you guessed it

Easy come easy go but hey ive been playing since 2001... what are the odds of someone dying with a phat in cwars bank =\

well heres the pic to the "no pic no proof people"

06mar022210237xd.jpg

ive had a really ironic dream

i dreamt that i was in edgeville gen store when all of a sudden a red phat pops up and i buy it for 3gp then i see another pop up and i kept buying them and buying them

then the next day when i was actually playing RS i went to cwars bank to find someone dying, they died and about 10 items dropped, i randomly clicked in the pile and i hear that pop from when you pick up items. i check my inventory and i see a red partyhat ( true story ill post a pic of me wearing it oh and i was in f2p that why my scim and gives no bonuses)

the really ironic part is that about 1 month later i found out that my best friend in life had recently moved, i was kinda bummed so i went on rs to talk to him and where is that party hat?? you guessed it

Easy come easy go but hey ive been playing since 2001... what are the odds of someone dying with a phat in cwars bank =\

well heres the pic to the "no pic no proof people"

06mar022210237xd.jpg

what are you saying? was it your friends?

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

I'll admit it, I've had a dream about runescape. I dreamy I was skateboarding (even though I don't skate) on a half pipe and a red phat was placed up really high. I got it and I was walking arounf fally acting big and hard when someone slammed me with a abby whip/ sledgehammer type thingy. I remember waking up and grabbing at my head, searching for the phat....... So yes dreams are so mean :D

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!