2 people in BUILD MODE

Riptide Mage

ya idk how it happened...as you can see were both in build mode (my house)

untitled3copy1vi.jpg

ero has pic on lower post, srry with my comp it dosnt show up without link...

IMG pic fixed - misterxman

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

fake, there is no way to get in to your build mode because he's have to type in you name for build mode which he can't

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

fake, there is no way to get in to your build mode because he's have to type in you name for build mode which he can't

Hence why it would be a "bug." You're not supposed to be able to, but the skill is only 2 days old. Who's to say there aren't many bugs still in it?

- Dan

LMFAO at people who shout fake at stuff. EVEN when the skill has ONLY JUST BEEN RELEASED. Its a bug, theres a way to keep ppl in your house while you turn building mode on.

Oh and heres the image for you people who are too "safe" to click.

untitled3copy1vi.jpg

Mystical.

Mystical+Jin.png

happened to me a few hours ago.

I reported it at once.

Trick: You know that when someone enters your house they seem to "flicker" (appear, disappear, appear again)

If you quickly change mode when they disappear, you'll end up having build mode with a friend... They cant do a thing though. I noticed it when I was upgrading my toold and my friend came walking in afte rI had changed mode when he tried to enter saying "where are the doors!? lol"

art_crazy.png

nice find.

also, sometime when im not in build mode, just chillin with my frends, the door hotspots suddenly pop up. now i don't think that's supposed to happen :D

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

nice find.

also, sometime when im not in build mode, just chillin with my frends, the door hotspots suddenly pop up. now i don't think that's supposed to happen :D

yea i kow it happens when the door close by themself after a while.

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

Yeah, happened to me tons of times. Hehe, still pretty funny though. My mate told me when I was having a party NOT in build mode, he got into my house IN build mode. He went out again without doing anything due to begs from me :wink: lol

sigforrooneyxu0.jpg

ÃÆââââ¬Ã¢Ã¢ââ¬Ã

happened to me a few hours ago.

I reported it at once.

Trick: You know that when someone enters your house they seem to "flicker" (appear, disappear, appear again)

If you quickly change mode when they disappear, you'll end up having build mode with a friend... They cant do a thing though. I noticed it when I was upgrading my toold and my friend came walking in afte rI had changed mode when he tried to enter saying "where are the doors!? lol"

I say it's a bug... But Arty Crazy's my friend :lol: 8-)

My friend and I found that out on accident like 2 days after POH came out. I left and went to building mode and he thought I was still inside the house. He couldn't find me and decided to use my cook to find me. Pretty trippy. I have some screenshots, but I'm to lazy to put throught photobucket and that fun stuff.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D