Guide from 1 construction- 45 construction, the cheap way

lifeguard200

Hey, this is a guide to getting from 1 construction to 45 construction the cheapest way. First off, do NOT buy planks and oak planks. They are a waste of money and like I said, we are trying to get construction up the cheapest way.

First off, do the basics like buy a plot of land in Rimmington. To do that, go to Varrock and pay the real astate 1k to buy a plot of land in Remington.

Ok, now cut about 200 normal logs. The best place I would offer to get normal logs the fastest is in Dranor. Start at the bank and cut the normal tree right next to the Oak tree and cut the normal trees west of the bank. Once you have 200 normal logs, take them to the sawmill in Varrock and âââ¬Ãâconvertâââ¬Ã

Hey, this is a guide to getting from 1 construction to 45 construction the cheapest way. First off, do NOT buy planks and oak planks. They are a waste of money and like I said, we are trying to get construction up the cheapest way.

First off, do the basics like buy a plot of land in Rimmington. To do that, go to Varrock and pay the real astate 1k to buy a plot of land in Remington.

Ok, now cut about 200 normal logs. The best place I would offer to get normal logs the fastest is in Dranor. Start at the bank and cut the normal tree right next to the Oak tree and cut the normal trees west of the bank. Once you have 200 normal logs, take them to the sawmill in Varrock and âââ¬Ãâconvertâââ¬Ã

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Good Guide. I'm gunna use it once i get some more cash to spare. Hopefully these fire giants will reward me well.

Off Topic: Too bad construction has changed everything's price. Just as I was getting used to them too!

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

This guide is pretty good. I chopped around 200 regular logs and used those for some construction levels. Switched to oaks up to 48. And as I did that....I found out that building ponds from 48-50 would be cheaper than spending 1.2M like I did....so went and mined 450 clay's. Built ponds (10 clay per each pond = 100 exp per each pond built) with a butler to un-note my clay's. Let me tell you...watering the clay takes forever!! Anywho, I did get my level though :) 50 Construction FTW!!

Basically what I'm trying to say is.....just build ponds if you do not wish to spend a single gp!! And if your butler/cook/whoever asks for money, just click the noted item on them and they should bring it back to you un-noted :wink:

PS. Now I just want 55 for the cheap barrow repairs

mathisfun.png

Haha, I guess I should have waited for this guide. I'm only 40 construction with, for the most part, fully stocked rooms. Thus far it has taken me roughly +/- 500k. Oh well. The price you pay for a house (literally).

panoramiadk9.gif

thanks for the guide, i need it when i come back...

weeee.gif

Sorry for the off-topicness, but is that the god for Pastafarians? I've heard so much about these cultists/teenagers/people

I just finished using this guide and it has worked great. Only thing I recommend if you guys follow it :

Get extra of everything because im pretty sure i used more than 200 regular logs. And the servants guild is north of the shops in Arndounge. Other than that, it's great.

Thanks a lot life!! But now I need a guide to get more than 45.. I dont know what to do lol jk. but it would be nice actually for another guide on higher lvling...

sabst3r.png

The way I treated construction was this;

Have a target construction level in mind >> you do not build anything other than your "leveling" rooms until you reach your target.

My target was lvl 35

You build "Training" rooms as close as possible to the portal (N/E/S tiles)

Planks + Nails

Lvl 1>12 build a parlour and make chairs - remove/repeat build until lvl 12

Lvl 12 > build a kitchen and make and remove tables/larders until lvl 22

Oak

Lvl 22 > build a dining room and make and remove tables until lvl 33

Lvl 33 + make and remove oak larders and tables on going.

You need to find a combination that works for the number of planks you can carry. Off the top of my head I could carry 22 oak planks. My current routine (level 45) is;

Cut oak logs in bulk at Draynor

Equipment; (Earth/Fire/Law and carry air staff, hammer, saw and..... money!)

Tele to Varrock - load up on logs from the East bank on way to sawmill

Cut into planks and the teleport to house

Make and remove furniture until planks used

Tele to Varrock.... and repeat

After lvl 35 I couldn't resist and built lots of rooms and furnished them but atleast I gave myself time to think about layout. I still keep a "training room" next to my portal.

Always buying;

Seaweed @ 400ea

Green DHides @1500ea

Blue DHides @ 1800ea

Equipment; (Earth/Fire/Law and carry air staff, hammer, saw and..... money!)

I have airs & laws in inventory, wearing a lava staff :wink:

1 more inv space :idea:

Uula.png

ah thanks for the tip - I lost mine recently :oops:

Not sure what I can do that extra odd plank though (other than lots of kitchen tables).

Always buying;

Seaweed @ 400ea

Green DHides @1500ea

Blue DHides @ 1800ea

comments are great so far... :), what bout the mods, what do you think about it?

As for a higher guide, im not sure about that yet lol, i kinda took a "break" from construction after 45. Mayb, when i get back into construction later, i mite thing about doing a guide for 45+ construction...

I saw this guide yesterday and finally started construction for real since it didn't seem so expensive this way!! Thanks :D

Went to find you today to find out my next step and took awhile to get here.......now it's printed out for me! Great job

Very nice! When I can play again, in about 12 days, I will use this guide if something better hasn't come, although I heard making fireplaces is the cheepest method, I would have no idea how to do it properly without spending more than necessary.

I just hope Jagex drops prices for construction items, then it will be funny to see all the high levels complain that they spent their money for nothing!

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png