New updates...

pop101

Im so happy that there is a new update. Us f2p's got nothing new, not that im asking for anything, but I hope I am quite satisfied about the new to be update.

What are your thoughts on what armour its going to be?

F2P got updates from that POH updates they got to see the portal, sawmill, and agencies

um... right. that comment makes lots of sense. i got a house icon on my minimap, and that constitutes a f2p update? hmm...

yay f2p update! i dont care what it is, im just grateful jagex are taking the time to update f2p. it will give us something fun and new to do, so im sure every f2per out there will be very grateful.

Stallion4589.png

fine the sawmill and the agency might not be great but you have to admit seeig the portals is cool

F2P got updates from that POH updates they got to see the portal, sawmill, and agencies

Off topic: Can somebody tell me where you can see those? :oops:

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Yes, i'm a girl! I like to watch NBA, so? =]]

Thanks star_in_the_sky for the AMAZING sig and eckered for the great avvy!!

I think the armour piece will be a cape or some gloves, nothing too special. And I like how they're going to introduce it because it looks a lot like Melzar's maze :P .

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

yeah, apparently the only to get an f2p update is to go "PMG!!1! HEHAXORRDMEH!!!" enough times that jagex gets sick of it and programs the game with lessons on how to avoid pass scamming. its kinda funny, actually, we rejoice at the update while jagex quietly goes "whew, maybe that will shut a few of them up..." :P

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

Finally, we have a brand new FREE TO PLAY release this month. After years of giving security advice to players via our website and our customer relation teams, we have decided to build it into the game via a rather funky training area. Players are invited to hack and slash their way through 4 floors of beasts, all the while answering questions to some pushy doors. Various treasures wait on the different floors, with the top floor giving free players a new piece of armour... and it looks pretty good too! Hopefully youâââ‰â¢ll learn a few tips on how to keep your account secure on the way too.

Any ideas what the monsters in it will be? Or what the reward armor is?

Personally, I hope the armor is colored boots, but I'll be glad whatever it is. F2P finally gets an update!

blurredsigla2.jpg

Will this shut you up now? I doubt it.

You're generalising here. The smartest f2pers stopped, or never did, ask for f2p updates. And I think the whole f2p world will be happy to have a nice update. The mob will start nagging again in about a month probably, but there will be more people that stop, at least I hope so.

So if you have to yell at somebody, try to jell at the ones who do deserve it. Please?

I was waiting for someone to crash the party on this topic...

Members get jealous too. :twisted:

I second the above question...

I get the feeling it's really obvious and everyone but me knows. Then again, I get that feeling whenever there's an update.: P

I'm off to quest RuneScape and see if I can find it. And if anyone posts where it is... thanks

Finally, we have a brand new FREE TO PLAY release this month. After years of giving security advice to players via our website and our customer relation teams, we have decided to build it into the game via a rather funky training area. Players are invited to hack and slash their way through 4 floors of beasts, all the while answering questions to some pushy doors. Various treasures wait on the different floors, with the top floor giving free players a new piece of armour... and it looks pretty good too! Hopefully youâââ‰â¢ll learn a few tips on how to keep your account secure on the way too.

Any ideas what the monsters in it will be? Or what the reward armor is?

Personally, I hope the armor is colored boots, but I'll be glad whatever it is. F2P finally gets an update!

I hope its colored boots too.

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

Will this shut you up now? I doubt it.

You're generalising here. The smartest f2pers stopped, or never did, ask for f2p updates. And I think the whole f2p world will be happy to have a nice update. The mob will start nagging again in about a month probably, but there will be more people that stop, at least I hope so.

So if you have to yell at somebody, try to jell at the ones who do deserve it. Please?

I was waiting for someone to crash the party on this topic...

Members get jealous too. :twisted:

No, you are quite right and I apologise to you in this instance. However, you have to understand, it would take me forever to differentiate between the fine F2Pers and the one's that beg, so I just went ahead with this statement, knowing not all F2Pers are ungrateful. I also happily accept that P2Pers have proven to be just as ungrateful.

There, well that sounded official :P For the record, I've quit.

QUITTING IS FOR THE WEAK!!! :)

Anyways, I am f2p and I don't think that f2pers deserve any updates(other than bug fixes) I still enjoy them, though :) Also, the 100th quest should have been partly f2p. I thought it would be special...

Barrows: 9~2 V Brass,V Flail,2 Dh Plate,V Helm,V Skirt,T Legs,Malevolent Shield DKing: 48~6 W Ring,13 A Ring,8 M Staff,9 S Ring,7 B Ring,3 Seercull
Dragon Drops: 500+~50+ Med,26 Axe,3 Chain,10+ Legs,10+ Spear,2 D2h,10+ L Half,49 Boots,2 DDs,10+ Lump,9 Claws,50+ Dagger,14 Visage,50+ Mace,4 Scimitar,7 Hasta,Baxe,50+ Long,30+ Royal,2 Kite,4 Ward,2 Plate,Staff,Hammer,Limbs, Mattock,Halberd
GWD: 156~4 S Staff,50+ Shard,9 B Tass,13 B Plate,5 B Boots,6 A Plate,11 S Sword,8 A Hilt,4 A Skirt,9 A Helm,S Hilt,3 B Hilt,B Glove,2 A Buckler,Z Ward,Z Garb,2 Z Boots,B Shield,B Helm

Corp: 3~Elysian,2 Sp Sh Nex: 6~Torva Legs,Cere,P cowl,Z bow,2 T boots + GWD2: 9~2 Glaive,Wand,2 Crest,Blade,2 Essence,Core Araxyte: 5~Web,3 Pheromone,Fang + Raids: 4~3 Codex,P Boots  + Trails: 2~Bob Shirt,Fortunate

Etc: 64~3 Sceptre,B Mask,16 Whip,2 Focus Sight,5 D Bow,7 SOL,Ragefire,2 Steadfast,Arma Staff,6 Rider Armor,5 Vine,2 Razorback,2 A Wand,Abby Orb,3 Blood Shard,6 Hydrix,Gland,Asc Xbow
[spoiler=Capes]Quest Cape Aquired 12-7-07 ~ Level 93 + + + Completionist Cape Aquired 5-22-15 ~ Level 138
Hitpoints Cape Aquired 9-21-09 ~ Level 131 + Magic Cape Aquired 9-24-09 Attack Cape Aquired 3-5-10 ~ Level 135 Summoning Cape Aquired 3-12-10

Strength Cape Aquired 6-1-11 ~ Level 137 Fire Cape Aquired 6-23-11 Defence Cape Aquired 7-5-11 + Ranged Cape Aquired 8-1-11 Kiln Cape Aquired 2-26-12 ~ Level 138
Dungeoneering Cape Aquired 4-22-12 + Slayer Cape Aquired 6-25-14 ~ Level 200 + Herblore Cape Acquired 12-9-14 ~ Level 138 Prayer Cape Acquired 12-20-14
Agility Cape Acquired 1-4-15 + Hunter Cape Acquired 1-30-15 Construction Cape Acquired 1-31-15 Crafting Cape Acquired 2-22-15 Thieving Cape Acquired 3-18-15
Runecrafting Cape Acquired 4-14-15 Mining Cape Acquired 4-19-15 Fishing Cape Acquired 4-25-15 Firemaking Cape Acquired 4-26-15 Woodcutting Cape Acquired 4-26-15
Cooking Cape Acquired 4-26-15Smithing Cape Acquired 4-28-15 Farming Cape Acquired 4-29-15 Divination Cape Acquired 5-3-15 Dungeoneering Mastery 5-4-15
Fletching Cape Acquired 5-4-15 Max Cape Acquired 5-4-15 + Invention Cape Acquired 11-9-16 Invention Mastery 5-16-19 + Archaeology Cape Acquired 10-30-20

When I saw the portal for the first time I was very excited (I was thinking: WOW, A NEW F2P UPDATE! MAYBE IT'S THE TRAINING ARENA!)

Then I CLICKED IT AND... "You must log in to a members world to use this feature" (The most hated message by all the F2Ps :lol: )

Oh, well...

Every path you have trod, through wilderness and through war, has led to this road...

ne1 got a clue where teh place is

Haven't been released yet..going to..soon. :wink:

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Yes, i'm a girl! I like to watch NBA, so? =]]

Thanks star_in_the_sky for the AMAZING sig and eckered for the great avvy!!