Funky Training Area on f2p woo hoo!!

simran

think about...wat kind of people dont know about security of their account....low levels right. so wouldnt it be obvious that the maze would be able to be completed by low levels??

obviously thats not obvious. lots of high level and mid level players also had their accounts locked because they used their rs pass on the tip.it site. a 12 year old with a level 100 member account is still a 12 year old and might still fall for a password scam or use their pass somewhere where it could get stolen. security affects high level players even more than newbies, because high players have more to lose. think about that...

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess your right shade_bandyt but i still dont expect anything challenging on this maze or that it will be anything like melzars maze. It will probably be popular the first 2-3 weeks its out then will be empty once everyone has the "prize" which will probably be some kind of untradeable armor like castle wars

Drgnriderx11.png

Well, I used to be f2p, and I've realized that the game gets EXTREMELY BORING on f2p. Thus, any kind offers from Jagex to the f2p world is GREATLY appreciated.

Also, I think it will be like a maze filled with various monsters, ranging from level 10-80. The higher the level of the maze, the higher the level of the monsters. When you come to a door leading to the next level, an NPC asks you to answer this question to pass to the next level. If you answer correctly, you are rewarded with xp. Once you complete the maze, you have total access to the monsters, and you are rewarded with armor that is as strong as mith, but can be worn by any level.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I'd really like to see a F2P ring that game some stats.. Even if it was none at all.. Or was like a Ring of Life/Forging/Dueling ect.. And did something around those lines.. Although this won't happen, because the article did say it was an armour piece and is supposed to look good..

I'd still like to see a F2P decent ring..

Just my two cents though.

Wha.. What..? Where am I?

well being a f2p pure for 5 years(is that good or bad) it is going to b pretty highly anticipated being as how its the first f2p update since......... runescape2 came out lol but it probably isnt going to be as great as people think..... at all. but the fact that jagex wants to improve free play is a big step.

live to kill...

live to die...

live to love...

well being a f2p pure for 5 years(is that good or bad) it is going to b pretty highly anticipated being as how its the first f2p update since......... runescape2 came out lol but it probably isnt going to be as great as people think..... at all. but the fact that jagex wants to improve free play is a big step.

True, it's pretty anticipated, and it probably won't be all that great..

But I think people should welcome this update (Whenever it does come.) With open arms, no matter how bad or good it is..

Plus! It should help people with secuirty problems, so that's obviously going to be good.

Wha.. What..? Where am I?

I hope it will be good, and educational to new players.

This update isnt just for new players. Some old players still aren't informed about security tips. Like when tip.it lost the database for passwords, lots of good players lost their account for various reasons, like they didnt set password recovery questions, even after jagex told them to many many times. I am happy to know most of the security guidelines so my account and items are secure.

Currently:whacking noobs with rubber chicken

F2p and 52 prayer :-P

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^

i think it'll be released the 19th or 26th and wont be a big thing, just some lvl 5-40 monsters in a four-floored building, and some doors telling you to set a recovery question and a bank pin.

BTW, as im f2p too, im waiting for it with open arms.

"hasta la victoria siempre."

Beated Monkey madness lvl76.

Beated haunted mine at lvl 77.

cmb +75 and total +930 all stats +46 before p2p.

Al f2p stats +50 (15/02/08)

so isnt this a little like melzar's maze then?

you describing it sounds pretty similar

<the49ronin> O_o methinks ard is acting mighty high and pretty -.-

<Ard_Choille> I am pretty

<Ard_Choille> fo shizzle

i don't know were, but i remember reading it will be something like comindimant plate, and will have some rules on the examine. it wwill also be somewere between addy and mith...don't ask me how i know i just do

EDIT: i found it, still won't tell you from were:

The new armor will be called Commandment Plate, and will be between mith and addy in terms of defense. You can read it the same way you'd read a book if you're not wearing it, as it has all of Jagex's rules stapled to the front in a helpful li'l book. It cannot be sold.

Sounds like the kind of mental thing JAGeX will do. Quite unexpected though, although I always knew it had to be a platebody armour piece.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~