Funky Training Area on f2p woo hoo!!

simran

i don't know were, but i remember reading it will be something like comindimant plate, and will have some rules on the examine. it wwill also be somewere between addy and mith...don't ask me how i know i just do

EDIT: i found it, still won't tell you from were:

The new armor will be called Commandment Plate, and will be between mith and addy in terms of defense. You can read it the same way you'd read a book if you're not wearing it, as it has all of Jagex's rules stapled to the front in a helpful li'l book. It cannot be sold.

Interesting...

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Yes, i'm a girl! I like to watch NBA, so? =]]

Thanks star_in_the_sky for the AMAZING sig and eckered for the great avvy!!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, sounds like fun! :)

I hope 19 june! Cuz thats today! :D

And then i'd be one of the first ppl with the new pl8! lol :D

Now jut hope it looks good ^^

Why do we bake cookies, but cook bacon

99/99/80+ looking for monster hunting group

RS07: mb nb

Ahhhh, same here! I'm just so eager to find out about this new traning area and the armour. Hope it will happen soon, or at least this week...i just can't wait! lol. :-w

shannonta5.gif

Miami Heat 4ever fan.

Yes, i'm a girl! I like to watch NBA, so? =]]

Thanks star_in_the_sky for the AMAZING sig and eckered for the great avvy!!

But how was that information gained? I tried searching fragments of it on Google but didn't work... is it from the Official Forums?

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

i have just realized a possible danger with this update. Just like the many combat updates jagex has releases, some of them have had glitches and errors on them, causing players to lose their valuables. So when you start this update, please store your armor in bank and come to this update with nothing on. Or if it was a one time thing that you could only do once, then i highly suggest you wait one week or so for jagex to fix up the glitches. You don't have to listen to me. Its just a thought. Besides this update is for security.

Currently:whacking noobs with rubber chicken

F2p and 52 prayer :-P

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^

i have just realized a possible danger with this update. Just like the many combat updates jagex has releases, some of them have had glitches and errors on them, causing players to lose their valuables. So when you start this update, please store your armor in bank and come to this update with nothing on. Or if it was a one time thing that you could only do once, then i highly suggest you wait one week or so for jagex to fix up the glitches. You don't have to listen to me. Its just a thought. Besides this update is for security.

You've got a point there... I think I'll do that just to stay safe. :-k

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

I highly doubt it'll be glitched, at least not to badly, for 2 reasons. 1, because of the incident that happened with construction. And 2, there's no player vs player involved. I really can't think of anything that could go wrong. But then again, you never know. I'll probably head in with like 20 lobs, mabye some tele's and full rune. I doubt anything bad will happen.

I doubt it is similiar to Mith armour with no Stats requiremnets, otherwise, Iron pures would be obsolete.

Visit Popsumpot's Regular Log's Shop on Fletching, where we specialize in getting Regular Logs.

Buying all Regular Logs around 82ea, highest anywhere

Its common sense.. :?

finally a GAME UPDATE. XD i cant wait for it but its now 27th. bet they are so busy with construction and those p2p stuff and decided to push f2p updates out of the way first..

Forever F2P

skill total: 1053

My Stats + Bank

<!-- m -->http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=516379<!-- m -->

Projects mentioned in June's Behind the Scenes article but not yet released (such as the brewing minigame and the non-members' security update) have been delayed for a little extra testing, but worry not, as we'll make them available next month instead. And that's in addition to all the stuff we already had planned for July...

bah

not fun

but update wil be tested good without any bugs

rsname: lord rex.
december 2011: ranked 107th best f2p player
march 2012 became member.

Lord_Rex.png

Yeah i would test it out with the three item rule or nothing

prob telllys and good food get a feel for it before going for the prize

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

ya and check your back pin... this securety update might hack you... :lol:

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

i guess everyone can be assured that this will be a glitch-free update. im glad jagex are taking the time to check this one out, so we dont get another 6/6/6 incident. personally, i dont care how long they take to test this one out, as long as the update is glitch-free.

Stallion4589.png

My f2p friend is very excited about this update. He messages me all of the time talking about when it's going to be released.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

I doubt It will have any good stats, otherwise all the lvl 1 def pures would be going in, gettin the armour, wearing it, then they would be able to pk loads of other people.

I suppose it will just look similar to the god armour, the trimmed armour, and the castle wars armour. \'

Egg+Or+Bacon.png

~R.I.P~ Old Nite. Your Generosity will NEVER be forgotten ~R.I.P~

I think it is a platebody. Definitely.

Besides, didn't someone mention a "Commandment Plate" from the OoC website before or something? Something like when not equipped, you can read it; and it has JAGeX's rules on it? that sounds plausible.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~