Funky Training Area on f2p woo hoo!!

simran

So much speculation...

Well it's gonna be easy i betcha. Like this:

If someone says i'm a mod but they don't have a crown what do you do?

A (Kill a blue lesser): Report them

B (Kill a purple lesser): Act Normal

C (kill a silver lesser): Tell him your pass

lol u get to the last floor bet it is filled with lvl 80s training on the lessers so only the silver 1 is open to kill and when u do and if u do u get booted from the tower and have to start again rofl.

customerofdreksbuddys2zr.png

customervq9.png

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guthans for f2p plox :P

and i have a strange feeling that its going to be near Makeover mage... odd :?

Not a bad idea, alot of low level players fight cows just south of the make over mage. Alot of open space for the building too. i wouldnt be too surprised if it is located there.

Currently:whacking noobs with rubber chicken

F2p and 52 prayer :-P

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^

grrrrr..............always with the new f2p items but no more bank space!!!!! :evil:

Indeed, especially with the random event stuff. :-( I do not believe that this funky training area will appeal to higher leveled players though. I imagine this new piece of wearable item would not look to great and would not be beneficial to the higher leveled f2p players such as myself.

Thank you, Lord, thank you. *drops to knees and looks toward sky*

You mean Zamorak, right?

On topic, it'll probably be in lumbridge as that is where new players start, it may even introduce a bank to lumbridge for f2p, but I doubt that. As to the armour, it is most likely to be a shield with magic bonuses, as f2p doesn't really have anything to boost their magic bonus. I think you have the layout just as a lot of people imagine it, I think though there will be higher level monsters to beat than lessers, maybe a greater :!:

F2P NEEDS A MAGIC UPDATE!!!!

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

I think this training area will probably be kind of like melzar's maze but simpler, and i think its gonna be located somewhere in between falador and rimmington, or maybe in the huge empty space near the body altar.

And to all the people that say that its gonna be the last update just cause its last in the behind the scenes article, read the top, it says:

So, in no particular order...

scaperunesigjw5.png

Check out my Pocket Slot idea!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! been playing since 2001 ,quit for 1 year 5 months and finally a mjor f2p update!

once its gets updated ill be there asap...

try and see coolpokemon on a canadian world

A dragon is only a lizard with a Diploma

I think the armour would be something with the stats of mithril, like the blurite sword.

And the training area would be mostly medium levels, maybe slightly better than the Draynor Sewers.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

cool pokemon i saw you in runescape. you were fighting moss giants in varrock sewers.I think you had like trimmed armor or something.I didnt know you were on the forums. What a conicidence.

Currently:whacking noobs with rubber chicken

F2p and 52 prayer :-P

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^

I think it might be near the Chasm Mine in Al-Kharid. Mabye a little bit south. there is a ton of open space, and there is a bank not to far away.

a>

I don't suffer from laziness, I enjoy every minute of it.

i think the monsters will be low lvl enough for most f2pers to kill them(nothing above lvl 60) the armor will come in this order, helm, legs, kite, pl8. the stats should be around the same as mith and require 1 def as many f2pers are pures.

edit:it might be placed somewhere like varroc as many f2pers go there.

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it

Rats to lesser demons!? Oh wowza! :roll:

Then again, beggers can't be choosers and we got SOMETHING, so it's nothing to complain about I guess.

RSN: F T T W, 1167 Total, 117 Combat, All F2P

Current Goal: 97/99 Defence

I am The Walrus.

i think a lot of people here are missing the point. the update is not because f2p players should have cool armor or better places to hunt for a change, but because PEOPLE ARE STILL BEING SLACK ON SECURITY. and i dont know why people think this is only or mainly for new players. ALL players, regardless of level and membership, would benefit from a minigame that helps you be more aware of scams and ways to lose your account and stuff. and high level players and members have even more to lose from being hacked than new people. everyday people get scammed for their passwords, and even though the scammer gets banned, the account is already stolen and you cant recover it.

things like recovery questions, setting a pin, changing your password, not using your rs pass on other sites, etc. thats the goal of the update, not because they want to make f2pers happy, and not because high level players or members are more wise about security. look at the people that had their accounts locked after the tip.it hack. lots of them were decent levels and playing the game for a while, plus being members of tip.it they had access to lots more game info. and all that still doesnt mean youre less vulnerable to losing your password. instead of focusing on what the new armor will be, understand that the point of the update is to teach players how not to lose their password

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

think about...wat kind of people dont know about security of their account....low levels right. so wouldnt it be obvious that the maze would be able to be completed by low levels??

obviously thats not obvious. lots of high level and mid level players also had their accounts locked because they used their rs pass on the tip.it site. a 12 year old with a level 100 member account is still a 12 year old and might still fall for a password scam or use their pass somewhere where it could get stolen. security affects high level players even more than newbies, because high players have more to lose. think about that...

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

think about...wat kind of people dont know about security of their account....low levels right. so wouldnt it be obvious that the maze would be able to be completed by low levels??

obviously thats not obvious. lots of high level and mid level players also had their accounts locked because they used their rs pass on the tip.it site. a 12 year old with a level 100 member account is still a 12 year old and might still fall for a password scam or use their pass somewhere where it could get stolen. security affects high level players even more than newbies, because high players have more to lose. think about that...