Funky Training Area on f2p woo hoo!!

simran

i don't know were, but i remember reading it will be something like comindimant plate, and will have some rules on the examine. it wwill also be somewere between addy and mith...don't ask me how i know i just do

EDIT: i found it, still won't tell you from were:

The new armor will be called Commandment Plate, and will be between mith and addy in terms of defense. You can read it the same way you'd read a book if you're not wearing it, as it has all of Jagex's rules stapled to the front in a helpful li'l book. It cannot be sold.

I believe that is what you were looking for. Also- where is the ooc forums. I want to check this out myself.

Currently:whacking noobs with rubber chicken

F2p and 52 prayer :-P

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know were, but i remember reading it will be something like comindimant plate, and will have some rules on the examine. it wwill also be somewere between addy and mith...don't ask me how i know i just do

The new armor will be called Commandment Plate, and will be between mith and addy in terms of defense. You can read it the same way you'd read a book if you're not wearing it, as it has all of Jagex's rules stapled to the front in a helpful li'l book. It cannot be sold.

I believe that is what you were looking for. Also- where is the ooc forums. I want to check this out myself.

Sounds like **** to me :?

Something like trimmed armour / god armour / castle wars? What? Bronze g or so??????? :lol:

No, I think its like the clothes you get from the frog random event. But the Commandment Plate sounds logical to.

I'm also pleased that they are getting rid of the bugs. We dont want an other disaster like doomsday!

Lilah enjoys long walks between dungeons in her favorite RPG's, romantic fragging by the glow of plasma

rifle discharge, and sensitive... analogs.

lol bronze (g) that would be the awesomest thing ever, I would wear it all the time!! :D I just hope it looks cool.

also hope there will be some highish lvl monsters somewhere.

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

Sounds like **** to me :?

No, duh. Did you honestly think that Jagex was going to give the F2Pers anything real good? They might have put this in the game only to keep the majority of the RuneScapers playing.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Out of curiousity, why did the author put EDIT:WARNING ON PAGE 7 :-k

Anyway I'm definitely looking forward to it... first major f2p update since RS2. ahaha :lol:

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Out of curiousity, why did the author put EDIT:WARNING ON PAGE 7 :-k

Anyway I'm definitely looking forward to it... first major f2p update since RS2. ahaha :lol:

I put that in before jagex released the bug fixes updates. i thought there might be some bugs and glitches causeing you to die in this event, so i thought keeping your items in your bank the first time you went inside the building would be safe. Anywho, ill edit that part out now from the title cause jagex will make this almost absolutely glitch and bug free.

Man, i've been waiting forever for this event to come out. But if it means glitch free, i'll wait. \' Funky armor \'

Currently:whacking noobs with rubber chicken

F2p and 52 prayer :-P

^^^^ Awesome Video ^^^^

If it's based on security information safety, you must think that it will be based on people >30... But you know, we can hope for something that wont be as "cool" as Castlewars Armour :lol:

the reward will not be good (at least not as good as rune, in which case there is no point of having the reward besides being 1 of the first 2 get it).the best monsters in f2p are greater demons wich are easily crushed with a lobby in ur inventory.Unless they make a new monster, that would be awesome :D

reportbuttanerfb6.gif

orly8pv6jt4vmui1.gif

LOL!!!! You only get boots that have +1 stab for doing the maze. But, I can agree that it is a great training area.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

well the boots are a great improvement on the normal leather boots (which give minimal defence) or random event boots (which give nothing) so i wouldnt be complaining about that. its an extra couple of defence points which dont do anyone harm. just dont wear them when maging or ranging, simple solution.

Stallion4589.png

Both styles are the same, equivalent to Bronze boots...

bronze_boots.png

With a choice, different functions would have been nice - or no negatives compared to leather. Got them on my pure mage, but will probably dump them - can get 'em back anyway.

Mind you, failed curse trainers can add thes to their armour, for an additional -3.

The Sceptre is another case, though I'm still treating it as a challenge, though the reward is hardly worth the bother (though cool to walk around with one on a lower level).