The cure to white screen!

the_one27

thats weird... i get the opposite, when i'm playing sometimes i'll have tipit open and runescape and go back and forth and everynow and then runescape will work but then i'll go to tipit and when i come back to runescape its white. so for me switching is actualy what causes the whitescreen :?

nversaydie13.png

20i9enb.jpg

trapped1yn6.png

PKERS CAN ALL BE DAMNED TO HELL!

thats weird... i get the opposite, when i'm playing sometimes i'll have tipit open and runescape and go back and forth and everynow and then runescape will work but then i'll go to tipit and when i come back to runescape its white. so for me switching is actualy what causes the whitescreen :?

its the cause and the cure.

i've been getting them since last update.

not really had them before.

its getting to annoy me so much i will soon not be playing the game till they fix it

Runescape nick : Fat_Slug

Owner of Ears, Scythe and a 10 year veteran cape :D

its getting to annoy me so much i will soon not be playing the game till they fix it

yea, it has something to do with the new engine.

ok ive gotten a few white screens a day and it pisses me off royally, but i found the cure! just switch back and forth between runescape and another window (forums or something)

It works!

sweet thanks

Hehe, I have a 3.4 GHz and get it every once in a while, just really noticed it today. I was like 'WTF? What 'white screen'?'. A moment later, I got a white screen while heading to wild. XD

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif

yea, it has something to do with the new engine.

Bull-Cabbage.... I've been getting them since i got this Cabbage computer (10 of September 2005)

penguinesigrq6.png