A levl 3 mod

gangea

look what i have see :)

I asked him he sais its his pure skiler acount but he started to play runescape from the beging, he dind't have his main acount but i can say that after i spoke a little to him i can say he is a good guy 100%

p><p>Also, there

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really dislike level 50 ten-year-old mods that spend hours upon hours in world 1 spamming up "hide" chat trying to sell rune plates for 80k each. Seriously, Jagex must have created "Hide public chat" for SOME reason. so in a crowded place you know when someone's trading you. But what if there's some pulse-having moronic mod right beside you spamming the server? doesn't that take away from Jagex's original purpose?

Head Coach of the G!X Black Scrim Team 2007

---Wolfenstein Enemy Territory Internationals---

My mod friend told me that Jagex mods make "noob" accounts to have fun with.

Noticed the "J" in her name. It is there name and they can do what they want :roll:

Or it just might be true that she is a mod. :roll:

ssiggiewtextwf9.png

me4391.png

Me4391.png

"I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute."

-Paris Hilton

Anyone want to enlighten a f2per on how zzzamorak can have 48 slayer when she is a lvl 3? :?

LOTS of rings of recoil, and LOTS of food. And of course, genie lamps.

Uula.png

Anyone want to enlighten a f2per on how zzzamorak can have 48 slayer when she is a lvl 3? :?

LOTS of rings of recoil, and LOTS of food. And of course, genie lamps.

Explain a bit more please. I have never involved myself in the slayer skill! All I know is you go to a Slayer Master who gives you a task to kill a certain amount of a certain monster! :lol:

very fun, isnt there another one though? cant remember, im sure i saw sir stumbler once at a mod party with a crown, hes lvl 3.

~~~sorry if ive repeated anybody, i only read first page :oops: ~~~

EDIR ~ to Eelspremiers ~ yes you can get slayer lvls by killing monsters with recoils, when they hit you you hit [half?] back, so if you have enough food and recoils you can kill them without attacking them or getting any hp xp. hope i helped.

vincent.jpg

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?

Final Fantasy

Currently Listening To ~ Hotel California / The Eagles

i think recoils only hit 10% back... not sure. he would have to only fight agressive monsters that hit less than 10 max damage, and would only return damage to the monster if the hit he recieved was 5 or more. thats quite a feat

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank

i think recoils only hit 10% back... not sure. he would have to only fight agressive monsters that hit less than 10 max damage, and would only return damage to the monster if the hit he recieved was 5 or more. thats quite a feat

RS returns damage back from even if hes hit by 1.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

With the recoil rings, slayer monsters are aggresive, so wearing a recoil with full iron on and auto retaliate off, theus u take damage, eat, then the creature also takes 1/10 of the damage it dealt to zzzamarock =p its about 300 exp per hour accoding to zam

Socc.png

Socc | 99 Magic | 95/99 Range | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 96/99 Summoning |Join SODB for some monster Slayin! |

I asked him he sais its his pure skiler acount but he started to play runescape from the beging, he dind't have his main acount but i can say that after i spoke a little to him i can say he is a good guy 100%

<a href=lev35dy.th.jpg' alt='lev35dy.th.jpg'>

SO!?!?!

A mad scientist in the attic, the owner is a vampire that dwells in the basement, a witch, skeletons, ghosts....

And you thought YOUR neighbors were weird!

<a href=lev35dy.th.jpg' alt='lev35dy.th.jpg'>

SO!?!?!

this is the most stupid coment i ever heard!