Runescape vs. Forums

Estel_Teleco

There are billions of Runescape forums/fansites with billions of users - some of these users have thousands of posts.

I am wondering; do you spend more time on Runescape forums than actually playing the game? Do you play and use the forums at the same time? If you do use more time on forums than playing, please explain why :wink:

Thanks

Estel+Teleco.png

I use the forums when i'm training skill which require little attention like fishing, combat, woodcutting etc. Forum time and game play time probably is about the same amount for me.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

I use the forums when i'm training skill which require little attention like fishing, combat, woodcutting etc. Forum time and game play time probably is about the same amount for me.

Same for me, although my game time probably outweighs my forum times since I am, in general, a PKer. And that is something that requires a lot of attention.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

im on the forums more because i know i hav e to train sometime but never feel like it. i used to play a lot more.

btw someone quote this and add it to your sig.then you can hav a little piece of my awesomeness whereever you post!

customerofdreksbuddys2zr.png

customervq9.png

I definitly spend more time on the forums, I just can't stop it. I really should play more RS but I can't... :evil:

Proud Legionairre of the 10th Legion of Kandarin.

Search for "The 10th Legion of Kandarin" on RSOF to join a small, friendly clan!

270 Quest Points and counting

Remember - In the gene pool, there is no life guard. :P

You're not getting my point. If you had an IQ above room temperature you would.

Forum on and off during the day. RS early in the morning and on and off during the evening. Why? I dont think I will be allowed to play during working hours and the Firewall at the company I'am detailed at right now has all ports above 1024 blocked by default. I also dont have an HTTP accesible Citrix environment at home so thats no option either. :( BUMMER

Semper in excremento, sole profundum qui variat.

Ya I read the forums alot more than Runescape. I used to play alot but got bored real easily now. Once I get members again I will be on it more often.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

i play and read the forums at the same time, i read more when it comes to power training something in order not to give up in leveling up that skill

overyw3.jpg

F2P 4EVER; Cb 122+; Total 1288+

Pretty sure that's how it is foreverybody on these forums ;)
thhah.gif

Yeah it's about the same for me too, switch around from game to forum when i'm doing repetetive tasks or non-attention requiering skills...like now! lol

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.