hello

ironori

Obviously, I'm a newbie by the name of Ironori. I'm a 17-year-old girl who plays whenever it's not going to affect grades, so I logged on to quite a few surprises this June, after 180+ days of inactivity. I was lurking on the site for a long time, mostly to use the calculators. I'm usually the lvl 53 kid who likes to kill ice warriors and apparently stun all of the guys around her. When I'm not playing Runescape (or doing something boring like mining or fishing), I'm usually on either MSWord, the Jedi Council Forums, DevArt, various TF forums (I know, I'm the fangirl who loves something that's just celebrated its 20th anniversary last July), or a fanfic site, usually more than one of these at a time thanks to the tabs of Firefox. I usually go by SilSolo, Master Solo, or Robotindisguise on most places and this one is an exception because I saw a friend play the game and drew my inspiration from what I saw on his screen.

"People are idiots. Some just like to say they reported you to see your reaction, others are just spastic losers that believe everything is reportable, and others got banned and end up reporting everyone because they are mentally disturbed"

Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy here, I enjoyed reading your post. You can also talk about the other sites you go on and your enjoyments and hobbies on the Off-Topic forum. Feel free to add me on runescape as you sound like a very nice person. Hope you enjoy the forums.

Retired 8th October 2007 | 99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | Owner of a Red Mask and 2 Santa Hats |

Welcome to the forums. We will (try) to do all we can to help :D

Currently P2P.

I don't want the world to see me, 'cause I don't think that they'd understand.

Formerly known as: Ghstkill8, Serene Ghst, Genius Goats

Wow. Thanks, guys. You all seem to be much more mature than the general population of Runescape.

Dalcyte: On most forums, there's usually an intro forum/registration office where all the newbies say 'hi' and since I couldn't find one here, I assumed that it'd be the general forum.

Chaosgone: Yup, Ironori is my Runescape character's name and thanks.

Potter_pkr: Thanks for the tips. You seem like a really nice person, too.

Smile: Thanks

Bubsa: Thanks

abyssalreaper: Thanks. I can kinda tell that since there's so many interesting topics here.

bionisam: Thanks

pinkbullet3: I will ;)

ghostman: Thanks, I'll remember that

Mat: Thanks

scorpion999: Thank you

aznmidget448: Fellow Asian, are you? Thanks.

Mat: Yup, I sure do. I like it already.

n8myton: Thanks

riku: I won't, since the only true, persistant annoyance about the game is its censor system.

Once again, thanks, y'all.

"People are idiots. Some just like to say they reported you to see your reaction, others are just spastic losers that believe everything is reportable, and others got banned and end up reporting everyone because they are mentally disturbed"

yea most of the people that are like 12 year old brats that play runescape dont go to the forums or things like tip.it. and trust me im tired of getting yelled at by little kids who think they are the best at everything. so we welcome u here

live to kill...

live to die...

live to love...

yea most of the people that are like 12 year old brats that play runescape dont go to the forums or things like tip.it. and trust me im tired of getting yelled at by little kids who think they are the best at everything. so we welcome u here

Well said. :lol:

And welcome Ironori, enjoy your stay.

Wha.. What..? Where am I?

Well said. :lol:

And welcome Ironori, enjoy your stay.

Hey im 12!!Im mature for my age though..

Welcome to tip it!

_Behappy_

Behappystupi.png

Welcome.

Things you should know.

a) Double posting is evil.

B) The search button is your friend.

c) I am not your friend. [-(

A mad scientist in the attic, the owner is a vampire that dwells in the basement, a witch, skeletons, ghosts....

And you thought YOUR neighbors were weird!

armourboy05: Thanks

hockeypro91: Tell me about it. Once, when I went fishing on Karamja, somebody took a poll of how old everybody was and [sarcasm]surprise, surprise, all of the extremely annoying dirty mouths belong to 13-14 year-old kids, some even younger[/sarcasm]. They are worse than freshmen and badly-written fanfics put together. Well, I already figured that you all would be much more mature than those kids from the moment I read the posts/rules in the Welcome forum since writing improves with age (I know that as a fanficcer) and it takes alot of years to collect the amount of skill/experience to write something as well-written as those posts.

Overture8: Thanks