Absurd ideas...

Pinkbullet3

I was in the shower this morning (what? I try to stay clean...) when I was thinking about how RuneScape would be if it had fast food restaurants in it... like, you could walk into a McScapes and order a Runeburger or something... I don't know.

I think you play to much runescape and eat too much fastfood. :roll: :P

csuser.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fast Food? RuneScape is clearly set in an era equivalent to the 1100's (or previous), and retsaurants didn't exist until the mid 1600's when the first one was founded in Paris.

Which explains why they had plumming systems such as sinks?

I think hand pumps are pretty old, and I think most all of the "plumbing" in RS houses boils down to a hand pump that drains into a basin of arbitrary cost.

That basin must have been huge because I swear I walked through the varrock basins before. NVM those were the varrock sewers.

I think they did not have sawmills, oil lanterns similiar to the ones seen in Runescape, stoves as seen in Runescape, sewers, manholes, sewer drains, hangman, or gas masks.

And I do believe they did not have banks back then, or flying machines, or even the concept of estates. Heck, there are even estate agents... and bank notes... an electronic PIN system... yo-yos... Santa... Easter Bunnies... Party Hats... seriously. And don't get my going about Ernest the Chicken Quest... I mean, look at all that advanced machinery... even a portal generator... oh and the professor is wearing a lab coat and looks a lot like Albert.

If you want my opinion, Runescape is by no means set in the Middle Ages. It might have lots of concepts based there, but if you look closely many modern concepts are there too.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Ah, but that wasn't a security camera, at least not strictly. It was a "Magical Scrying Orb".

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Fast Food? RuneScape is clearly set in an era equivalent to the 1100's (or previous), and retsaurants didn't exist until the mid 1600's when the first one was founded in Paris.

There were fast food restaurants in ancient Rome.

I think horses in the game would be good. I mean they could build stables in your house to keep your horse in and then ride it all over. It would be brilliant. But ofcourse you would have to do a quest like gertrudes cat to do it. Imagine just riding round on your horse all day.

The game Oblivion on has horses on and it makes the game that bit more fun.

In-N-Rune!!! I'll go eat there every day!

I should have a tank and no one else has one so I cna own RS!! Mwhahahhahahahaha. THen I'll own a In-N-Rune!

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I say we get

Kuntukie

Fried

Rune

8-)

Kentuky

fried

rubber chicken :P

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

The worst thing JAGeX could do is promote junk food on their game. (Or make a /pizza command)

Jamie Oliver would have a field day :P

Yes, probably somethign along the lines of:

"cor, that's just not pukka, innit, add a bit of basil, dash of lime, take out the beef and chuck in a raw pepper an' you've gotta meal fit for a seven year old, cor pukka init blimey"

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

There were restaraunts in China dating back to 500BC. Have you ever studied history? Or are you just refering to the precise word restaurant from the french, which of course would be invented in Paris, rather than the insitution, which occured in Rome and China.[/i]

magecape,Mo%20Gui%20Gui.gif

mo%20gui%20gui.gif

What will be stupid but quite?

The Simscape!

Build your own house with construct! Then call people and marriage yourself, then make a family! Imagin yourself teaching to your NPC child how to slain demons and make him a trully Van Helsing! Go arround and visit falador, the great commercial were you an meet more people to make a new family!

Then a pure guy will be make many acc to make many families and get them all in only one family to have an "ARMY OF NPC SLAYER SHILDS TO PK IN WILDY" Imagine your commanding you sons to kill your enemy. But it can be better...

Age of Runescape!

Who needs player owned houses when you can make your own empire?

Construct barracks and houses in a terrain of your property to train combat NPC, many men and guard, wizards and rangers, all to your hand, train slaves to get resources for you and make upgrades to the armor and economy of your empire! Who can get the lvl 99 of empire making? Who can beat all the other players' empires in the wildy? Who will be the king of the kings? Many battles comanding your own personal army, only at Age of runescape.

The runescape theme bank!

Make your own bank, select your own bankers, customize your own bank! get people annd friends to make deposits on your bank and get money for guard the items. Or you can make a lvl 3 account and build your own bank to rob your friends' items and get banned forever =).

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!

I was in the shower this morning (what? I try to stay clean...) when I was thinking about how RuneScape would be if it had fast food restaurants in it... like, you could walk into a McScapes and order a Runeburger or something... I don't know.

you think about runescape when you take a shower? that's random....

my mind wanders when im in the shower, but i do think about runescape sometimes in the shower.

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)